1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

help me to approve my blog by adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by dbmhita, Oct 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    hi!,
    I;am Buddhika from Sri Lanka .I'm medical student and I don't have much computer knowledge.I just start this for earn some money for spend my medical education.I think you may able to advice me to approve my Google adsense account.. I will tell my story.I'm a new one for google absence.. i make a blog about 2 weeks back. and send it to approve for google adsense with 100%correctct information. But it was rejected by googl adsense team.The blog was www.seefunworlds.blogspot.com( still this site not show .if you copy and paste it in address bar you can see this blog.
    how can I popular my blog..what they meen by traffic?how can I make more traffic in my blog? thanknk that few people in the world see my blog in one day.and every day i update it...what are thqualificationon to approve in google adsense.what is the besfieldld for start new blog?( I meen hot field between people.) want to approve it soon and earn some money for my university education.. so..pleasese advise me to approve as soon apossiblele in google adsence.. And also one previous member advise me to register in salese spidersr .i registed it.. but I dont have a idea for futher.. so.. if you know regarding it let me know . my mail addres is adddilan@gmail.com.
    Thank you..r>Buddhika

dbmhita, Oct 24, 2009 IP
  2. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    i can help you make $20 a month through adsense if you pay me $100 a month training you

Project Mobius, Oct 24, 2009 IP
  3. Bill_Stanbrook

Bill_Stanbrook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well your blog is largely rubbish. I'm not sure that it even qualifies as a blog. Many of your posts just consist of affiliate URLs and nothing else. Other posts just have a picture and nothing else.

If you want to get approved by Adsense, you will need to start posting material that has actual value. If you have hobbies or other interests, then write something about those. If you have opinions on things, write those opinions down. Start adding some actual content to the blog.

Bill_Stanbrook, Oct 24, 2009 IP
  4. Ironclad

Ironclad Peon

Best Answers:
    You have posted before about your blog. Have you followed the advice given to you previously? It sounds like you're still having the same problem. You need to create quality content for your site, simple.

You are never going to be accepted into Google unless you sort out your site. You may still have to learn a bit more about the web before entering into the scheme.

I suggest you take some time out and learn more about websites, blogs and how to write content for the web.

Good luck.

Ironclad, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  5. techtricker

techtricker Peon

Best Answers:
    content is the king and google loves content. improve your website with original content and then ask them to review again for adsense.

techtricker, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  6. pradimani

pradimani Active Member

Best Answers:
    A domain + Hosting + Website (installed with wordpress + search engine optimized ) + adsense account, just for $100.

What you guys thinking ??

pradimani, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  7. Sphinks

Sphinks Active Member

Best Answers:
    get a real website and then, you might get approved. aaa...and keep improving it for at least 6 months.

Sphinks, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  8. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Being a medical student, you might consider writing about medical issues on your blog. When you do get accepted to Adsense, that should be a high paying niche. To improve your blog before reapplying do this:

1. Make a list of a few subjects with keywords/keyphrases of the medical field you know about/interested in.

2. Go here and type in some keywords/keyphrases: https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal to get ideas of what to write about.

3. Let's say your keyword is "gastro-intestinal reflux disease"...you can check the competition by googling it with the parenthesis. Try not to write about a keyword that has too much competition. If it has less than 100,000 results, it should probably be ok to write about.

4. Pick and choose keywords/phrases that way and write a 400 word blog entry for each seperate keyword you choose, with a keyword density of about 2% (repeat keyword or phrase 2x for every 100 words).

Write a bunch of blog posts like this, include funny or personal stories about medical school, perhaps include reports you wrote for school on your blog. Make about 50 entries like this, submit to a bunch of social bookmarking sites, and then reapply.

Rebecca, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  9. lohanpankaj

lohanpankaj Peon

Best Answers:
    you should build content. a good matter for your website.
    promote it a little and apply for adsense.

that will help you.

lohanpankaj, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  10. dddougal

dddougal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah you need to have something good on your site first, these sites are approved by a person not on autopilot

dddougal, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  11. mikejhon

mikejhon Peon

Best Answers:
    You must have quality content not copy paste and your content must be in english

mikejhon, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  12. creare-site

creare-site Active Member

Best Answers:
    You must write few pages with nice and relevand articles. AFTER that, you can apply to adsense with no rejection problems. Copied content will never add you traffic and money !

creare-site, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  13. Chrissy17

Chrissy17 Peon

Best Answers:
    I concur with Rebecca. First write what you know, or write on what interests you. Then think about earning from it.

Chrissy17, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  14. invalidid87

invalidid87 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats not funny. You should encourage newbies instead of making fun of them.

invalidid87, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  15. zehar

zehar Peon

Best Answers:
    According to Google TOS you have to wait for the 6 months for approved your adsense a/c. :)

zehar, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  16. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry but i did :rolleyes:

Project Mobius, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  17. qingtim99

qingtim99 Peon

Best Answers:
    That is a very detailed and viable plan and suggestions. Thanks Rebecca, I can also learn something from your post.

qingtim99, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  18. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:

cross posting much? :rolleyes: this is the friggin adsense forum not the BST. And who's going to use your service when you can't even spell "good" and "through" correctly

Project Mobius, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  19. akash222

akash222 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think u need some information after reading all this comments .........

akash222, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  20. PinoyEngine™

PinoyEngine™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try creating site through blogspot.
    They will approve your site faster.

Hope this helps.

PinoyEngine™, Oct 27, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.