1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Custom SEO Squidoo Lens and Hubpages Service Creation

Discussion in 'Services' started by branchise, Oct 14, 2009.

Custom SEO Squidoo Lenses​

The Squidoo lens will be created to best suit the topic you choose.

The Squidoo lens will be created to help your site with an authority backlink .

It will include at least 3 Text Modules with 100% UNIQUE SEO content .

It will include four or more appropriate images .

It will include the appropriate tags for best SEO.

It will include being "pinged" by pingomatic or another equal ping service.

It will include several "secret" social marketing techniques.

It will include any other techniques I feel necessary to make it an excellent SEO Squidoo lens.

A SEO Squidoo Lens may be used for (but not limited to):

An Affiliate Product Review -- Link to the Product, as well as your Website and/or Web page too that may advertise this product.

A Niche Website -- Help get your website better rankings.

A Shopping Website where you would like to highlight several different pages (should be within the same category of products), helps Search Engines to "crawl" the shopping site at deeper levels.

Just about anything you like -- EXCEPT -- illegal, adult, gambling, adult, prescriptions, distasteful, etc.

The lenses will include at least an UNIQUE article with 800 words, 4-6 modules , related pictures and the link that you provide.

Includes Full promotion to ALL Top search engines as Alexa, MSN, Google, Yahoo , Ask Jeeves, AOL etc.. + over 1,000 backlinks...

This will get instant traffic to your lens as well, in the Squidoo lensrank and the backlinks from all over internet will increase your Page rank in Google, normally from PR0 to PR4 and more..

I have built multiple lenses are have earned in excess of $100 a month on sales and much traffic. All depends on your niche you choose.

So here's what you get:

1. A custom manual lens built around your Main keyword/keyphrase.

2. At least 800 words for your UNIQUE ARTICLE content - this would usually cost you $10.00 or so just for an article. The lens also includes pictures on it.

3. At least 4-6 modules - we will place amazon affiliate products, ebay products, unique article for 800 words, videos, text lists, a guestbook, and so on. This makes your lens more interactive and something that Google and Squidoo both like, as well as your users.

4. This special Promotion gives you instant traffic, and over 1,000 backlinks to your Squidoo Len! This increases your rank in both Squidoo , Yahoo , MSN and Google.

5. I will also get a url related to your keyword so it ranks even better in Google.

6. You will then become the owner of the lens and it will be fully under your control. You can make any changes or anything that you want.

Turn around times:

Each lens will be completed in a 3-5 BUSINESS days period unless specified otherwise. I do NOT work Saturdays and Sundays.

Payment:

The total cost for lenses is :

*1 - 5 lenses - $27 each* ( Same Prices For Hubpages )

5+ lenses - 10% discount.

10+ lenses - 15% discount.

Similar lenses are being flipped on Sitepoint and some others for upwards of $150!

All payments can be made via paypal to webmaster@payakeyword.com . Please include always on payments the MAIN KEYWORD ( better 2-3 keyword phrase and the URL to point to as the main keyword to reach on top engines.

Continue.. growing of traffic to your lens by Trackbacks, Blog comments etc.. etc.. Your len is not to leave it dead on the cyberspace it will grow and rank very well naturally with backlinks, over and over...

DISCLAIMER:

Squidoo lens work as landing pages, First of all, I want to tell people that it's not very realistic to expect a $27 squidoo lens to gain top 10 positions for keywords which professional companies spend $5,000/month on to gain that rank!

These companies have also been doing it for years and years... honestly, what makes you think you can jump in right away?

" Wanting to sit on front for a penny " is what they call it here.

Testimonial from pseudonym : "After the first test with branchise's lens, which was a good attempt, I realized this too. So now, we are focusing on 2 different keywords with much less competition, and the results are much more like it. #9 position in about a week. I'm aiming for a top3 position to make it complete... branchise said it would be no problem. I'll have patience and wait .."

So to all: This service really works! It will get you top10s, or even top3s, but please be realistic and don't expect unreasonable miracles... "

As soon as your Squidoo Lens is completed and promoted, I will email you with the URL.

Check Out Our Squidoo Lens Samples​

branchise, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  2. Kikonja

Kikonja Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    If you go with lower price then 27$ for each , let me know .

Kikonja, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  3. lllpumaslll

lllpumaslll Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Will this only increase my backlinks or will it also bring traffic to my site? What would be a realistic amount of traffic I will get if I get your service? Btw, my website is a blog about gadgets.

lllpumaslll, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  4. branchise

branchise Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

In order to make use of Squidoo for getting links for your website, you must understand how Squidoo works. Squidoo uses tags to categorize the user created pages, or ‘lenses’ as they are called.

Whenever a user creates a Squidoo lens, tags must also be created for each lens. All of the user-generated lenses are linked to tag pages, which are in turn linked back to all the lenses that use the same tag.

This is how automatic links are generated for the lens you create in Squidoo. Your Squidoo lens’ PageRank increases because of the links it automatically receives from the tag pages!

It is a known fact that links from authority sites are more valuable than links from non-authority sites. Squidoo is one such authority site, and helps you achieve a higher ranking.

Authority sites are simply credible online resources on a given topic, which have other websites linking to them on the strength of that credibility. When Search Engines notice links from an authority site like Squidoo, the credibility of your own site increases. This is what makes a Squidoo lens so valuable for creating quality links.

Many search engines (including Google) like Squidoo lenses, and because of this you can get indexed relatively faster for your keywords if they do not have extremely high competition.

In addition, most article directories are willing to allow you to connect to your Squidoo lens pages from the article resource box. Therefore, you can easily use your Squidoo lenses for affiliate marketing and promote your Squidoo lenses through article marketing. This is a round about way of promoting our affiliate links, because in most article submission sites we cannot use our affiliate links in the resource box.

If you want to boost your Squidoo pages further, you can join Squidoo groups. This will generate extra links from other Squidoo lenses and assist in enhancing your search engine rankings.

It is also possible to make extra money using Squidoo, which is one of most the highly visited websites with good search engine rankings.

The Squidoo lenses we create for you will include a minimum of one 500 word article, pictures relating to it, and four to six other modules besides the link that you would like us to include.

This service will also include promotion in all popular search engines including Google, Yahoo, MSN, Alexa, AOL, Ask Jeeves etc. In addition, you will also get over 1000 back links over a period of time.

Our promotion will get instant traffic to your Squidoo lens. Besides that, you will also get good Squidoo lens-rank and a large number of back links from various quarters of the internet thereby increasing your Google PageRank from PR0 to PR4 or better.

Squidoo lenses help you generate sales and huge traffic. However, the choice of your niche also plays a great role in revenue generation.

Yes, gadgets is a good niche, better than loans ;)

branchise, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  5. mugzy

mugzy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Guys I ordered this service from branchise a couple of days ago and he completed the job in about a day and a half. The site he built looks better than a lot of websites...including a few of mine. Anyhow I wouldn't do what he does for the price he does it for...its damn cheap for what you get. I suggest you ask him for a link to some of his work.

mugzy, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  6. branchise

branchise Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok, all the 18 Squidoo lens done, taking more orders now.

Mike:)

branchise, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  7. teamuk

teamuk Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mike created 5 top quality Squidoo Lenses that look superb and have plenty of content.

Mike produced a Squidoo lens for me a few months ago which now sits on the first page of Google for it's chosen keyword.

Thanks Mike, will order again soon.

teamuk, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  8. persol

persol Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I want your squidoo/hubpages lense, is there any special offer available? if your are still in business please inform me and let me know some of your work samples. thanks

persol, Nov 10, 2009 IP
  9. branchise

branchise Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    branchise, Nov 11, 2009 IP