1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPALead help

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by timosai, Oct 26, 2009.

So I dabbled with CPALead on my wordpress blog for a couple of hours, and none of the offers I completed in the australian region unlocked the pages.
    I then got my friend to fill out some offers with authentic information to try and unlock a page with the same result.

I would really like to get this working on my video blog that receives high traffic, but don't want to destroy my userbase with videos that are not viewable even after they complete an offer.

If there is anyone that can get this running smoothly for me, I will give them 25% of first months earnings. no questions asked.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
    timosai, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  2. nessie

nessie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Seems like something you need to discuss with cpalead people. Try to contact them via IM and usually they are very helpful.

nessie, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  3. kingsoflegend

kingsoflegend Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did you receive payment in your CPALead account for those offers?

kingsoflegend, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  4. timosai

timosai Active Member

Best Answers:
    Clicks were recognized, but no leads completed in the statistics.

timosai, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  5. kingsoflegend

Best Answers:
    The gateway will unlock when there is a lead. If you completed the surveys in question and you weren't credited, then most likely the information you provided didn't meet the advertisers' criteria. When someone completes a survey, the gateway will unlock for them. This is done automatically and there's nothing for you to worry about. I'm sure you set up everything correctly.

6. timosai

timosai Active Member

Best Answers:
    i paid special attention to filling out all three available offers in my region properly, and got my friend to do the same.
    if i can't figure it out while im activly trying to unlock it, i'm sure random web users won't be able to.
    i'm convinced something wasn't working fine, despite the embedded ad-code producing the advert.

timosai, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  7. kingsoflegend

Best Answers:
    With the gateway in place there will definitely be users who won't be able to complete surveys and those users will be lost to you, but those who are able to do them (mostly USA/Canada/UK users) will bring you a nice income. That's the catch when using the gateway: you sacrifice many of your users for a profit.

Like I said, you can do everything correctly and have a survey not credit because you did not provide the information that the advertisers were looking for. For example if you fill out a survey about what brand of cigarettes you like and you say you're 16, then most likely that survey won't credit.

thuankkk likes this.
  8. MaverickMoney

MaverickMoney Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try contacting CPALead or talking with your Affiliate Manager under the "Help" tab.

MaverickMoney, Oct 26, 2009 IP
  9. alldaylinks

alldaylinks Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would email CPA lead...

You will destroy your userbase... there is no doubt about that.

If a site makes you fill in a survery ... 95% go elsewhere and potentially never come back, whether the video is at the end of the rainbow or not.

If you have lots of traffic you dont give a monkey about then that is another matter...

alldaylinks, Oct 26, 2009 IP