1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH - Huge Untapped Niche - 75% Commission And Full Affiliate Support

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by tonybogs, Oct 21, 2009.

Hey DPers,

After a successful few weeks of promoting a new product on PayPal it has now been launched on Clickbank. Check out some stats from last week:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dominate Farmville
    You Earn a 75% Commission on a $27 Sale as Well as a Further 75% on a $17 Upsell

Sales Page: http://www.dominatefarmville.com/
    HopLink: http://YOURCBID.farmvill.hop.clickbank.net
    Affiliates Section: http://www.dominatefarmville.com/affiliates
    Marketplace Listing: http://www.clickbank.com/marketplace.htm?keywords=farmvill

[​IMG]

Farmville is the most played game in the entire world right now. There are more people playing Farmville than both WoW and Mafia Wars combined right now which means there is a market here of over 60 million active players.

This guide has been modelled from the many successful Mafia Wars guide out there so it has potential to be just as big if not bigger than those guides.

Why Should You Promote This Product

Many reasons:

- This is a huge market that until now has remained relatively untapped.
    - Currently there is zero competition on ezinearticles.com for this niche. In fact the only person with any articles submitted is me. eg. http://ezinearticles.com/?Farmville-Cheats&id=3020318 (2128 views and counting)
    - I offer a very generous commission with an upsell. You can make serious money on this guide very easily if you are fast
    - There is a tonne of search and content volume with very low CPC.

Heres Why You Should Deal With Me

I was the sole Farmville seller for a couple of weeks and 3 days ago I noticed some competition spring up which is why Im opening my guide up to affiliates. Prior to this I had been selling the guide on PayPal successfully for $28 but once competition arises my traffic sources will become far more competitive.

To be straight, I don't sell ebooks very often but here was a massive, under-served market that was just waiting to be sold to. My business is usually affiliate marketing on a larger scale.

Its for this reason I think you'll benefit from promoting my guide. I can give you exact methods. Show you how to optimize your pages, show you how to optimize your ads. Take a look at my affiliate pages for some PROVEN ads and statistics. http://www.dominatefarmville.com/affiliates

Most vendors just throw up an affiliate page with fake stats. I can prove mine and am willing to work with as many affiliates as I need to to make this product a success for myself and anyone promoting it.

If you have any questions you can email me at any time and i'll work with you to solve them.

Currently I have someone researching related sites and recruiting affiliates to try and boost this guide to the top. I am dedicated to making this a Clickbank SMASH HIT so the only question is, are you on board to make some mad bank with me?

Remember, Im around to help with any questions or concerns. Lets get rich! :)

Cheers
    TB

PS. Since this has only just been added to the marketplace I will update with some CB screenshots within the next 24 hours

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
    tonybogs, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  2. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have info on the age demographic for this game? Methinks that kids don't have credit cards but I'd love to know more.

rolf, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  3. tonybogs

tonybogs Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Mate,

You can take a look at the Quantcast figures for the official Farmville site and that is probably the closest bet.

http://www.quantcast.com/farmville.com#demographics

18 - 34 : 23%
    35 - 49 : 26%
    50+ : 40%

While this probably isn't 100% accurate it gives a good indication. I thought like you initially which is why I tested the concept before creating it (using a fake sales page and lead capture form). Its interesting the types of people who purchase. Some had us military and government email addresses...

This game covers almost every age and demographic its so popular!

Hope that helps

4. jacky8

jacky8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    When i saw DP's first mafia wars launch, i had a look at various other games that were potential candidates for a similar ebook. There was no competition at adwords for Farmville keywords then and I knew that the Farmville may be the next Mafia Wars. I saw a few more potential money makers that are yet to surface up.

And yes, i thought of making my own guide but then i have no experience of Farmville and wasn't willing to put the work & money into it.

Be prepared to see a couple of Farmville ebooks surface up in the next 10 days. BTW, i saw someone looking for farmville players a few weeks back.

Good luck for this guide. I am promoting Mafia wars & will surely send some traffic to this one too.

jacky8, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  5. tonybogs

tonybogs Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Guys. I've received a bunch of PMs about this guide so a few things to note:

Tracking code - If you are running any sort of ppc campaign and you want your tracking code placed on the thank you page just let me know and I can add it for you. This includes adwords tracking, tracking202 pixel or whatever tracking system you use.

Review copies - Im happy to give out review copies IF you can give me an idea of how you are going to promote the guide and links to previous work. I'm not going to give you a copy just for asking for it. There are too many people on DP who kick tires and either waste my time or have no intention of promoting.

Sounds harsh? Maybe but this guide is going to blow up eventually and I'm going to work hard to make sure that happens. Im happy to work 100% with anyone dedicated to promoting this.

Promotion techniques - I found the best way to promote this is by using the blog (or flog) approach. You setup a page telling the world how you used to suck at Farmville but you used this guide and now you are the greatest. include pictures if your farm and a photo of yourself (or someone else)

I wont give out the landing page I used unfortunately because that will result in the Adwords ads all leading to the same page which will get you all slapped from Google eventually.

Anymore questions, just ask :)

6. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a friend base on Facebook of close to 1,500 and a lot play Farmville. I'm going to give this one a shot for sure.

brada7x, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  7. longroad

longroad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I actually play this game.. its addictive. Although i have never spent a dollar in game (i know their strategy and i think Zynga is quite genius), this looks like an interesting product. Just wondering about the longevity.. games generally come and go so i wonder how long farmville will actually be popular.

longroad, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  8. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I saw this on Cbengine last week and thought it had a lot of potential, the sales page looks great.

I only gave it a miss as I couldn't really see any keywords that I could attack SEO wise, there doesn't seem to be the traffic at the moment?

Are you willing to share you keywords that have been getting the most conversions and traffic?

Good luck regardless!

terryd, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  9. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm catching up to ya on Google results for a couple keywords Tony :D

And I just started the blogs about 30 minutes ago. Already ranking just a spot or two behind you on first page for a keyword or two. ;)

brada7x, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  10. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    This looks good, I'll start a campaign tonight!!

Patchkaa, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  11. longroad

longroad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I saw that as a problem too. It seems there is a real place in the world called Farmville - therefore keyword research is a bit confusing.

longroad, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  12. tonybogs

tonybogs Peon

Best Answers:
    @longroad - You bring up a good point, the longevity of the game is uncertain. If you look at Mafia Wars its been round for over a year now and has been steadily growing. I dont expect Farmville to grow forever but at the moment is increasing every month so now is the time to profit. Very few niches last forever anyway :)

@terryd - I can tell you that targeting 'cheat' type keywords will get you a buttload of clicks but not many conversions. The type of person who wants to cheat isnt the type of person that wants to pay for advice. Target words like 'help', 'tips', 'strategies' and specific functions of the game like 'farmville cash', 'farmville coins', 'farmville neighbours'.

Also, try to target the less tech savvy. THere are lots of people in their 30s and 40s who play this game. Aim for them as they are more likely to pay and less likely to be tech savvy

@brada7x - Heheh! Mate, if you dominate every seo term I wish you luck. Im not going to actively promote this anymore, leave it to the affiliates my day is already full of running other campaigns.

As for SEO terms this is one of those rare instances where the market has grown so fast that the Google tool cant keep up. 'Farmville cheats' didnt have any results when i started my campaign but I was still receiving like 10,000 impressions per day on exact match.

As for Farmville being an actual town. You need to carefully construct your negatibe keyword list. Spend as much time on your negatives as you do on your keywords. Words like hotel, church, motels, parking etc. shoudl be added to the negatives.

Ill respond to all PMs tomorrow guys. Its bed time for me :)

tonybogs, Oct 22, 2009 IP
  13. Nanashi

Nanashi Peon

Best Answers:
    Started promoting this earlier. I actually played Farmville because a friend of mine was annoying the crap out of me to be her neighbor, so figured I'd give this a shot. I still can't believe people really buy these online guides at all. Nothing available on Gamefaqs for them or something, lol.

Great job on the product- sales page looks promising.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
    Nanashi, Oct 22, 2009 IP
  14. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you've discovered a great niche, great job on the proper niche research, you've found a great niche, made a solid sales page, and that's how it's done!

Ripped, Oct 22, 2009 IP
  15. tonybogs

tonybogs Peon

Best Answers:
    @Nanashi - Great, let me know if you need any help with optimizing. If youre the one running with the ads on the affiliate page try split testing them. Those ads were targeted by ad group, not all ads work the same with each set of words.

@Ripped - Thanks, this is actually my first CB product but you're right testing is crucial. I never would have invested time into this product if I couldnt make the traffic work to profitability. This is the mistake most people make, they dont test

For anyone playing along at home. I put some banners on the affiliates page... They look cheap and tacky but cheap and tacky get a hell of a lot more clicks than clean and sheek 99% of the time.

Hit me up if you need anything

tonybogs, Oct 22, 2009 IP
  16. tonybogs

tonybogs Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Guys,

Hate to keep bumping the thread but one affiliate ran a small split test between mine and the other Farmille guide on CB (that guy beat me by 2 days damn it :) )

Mine resulted in 2 conversions. Although he had slightly more clicks to my page the competition resulted in zero conversions.

Of course I have no issue with competition, promote whoever you like but here are the results from a brief direct linking adwords campaign.

[​IMG]

He told me he was going to run this and I asked him to give me the results... Luckily they were in my favour :)

Thanks and let me know if you need anything
    TB

Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
    tonybogs, Oct 23, 2009 IP
  17. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, it converts!

Just made my first sale with your product!

Converted at 1 in 73. Not too shabby.

Looking forward to seeing more sales :D

brada7x, Oct 23, 2009 IP
  18. 2advance

2advance Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice illustrations good luck with the sale.I am gonna grab the hoplink now!

2advance, Oct 23, 2009 IP
  19. centarec

centarec Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry man, but you stated you offer full affiliates support on this project, however you tend to ignore the people who are trying to sell your product.

Time is money, so I decided to switch to your competition and promote their product instead.

Even considering this I still wish you good luck with your product.

centarec, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  20. tonybogs

tonybogs Peon

Best Answers:
    @centarec - I have kids that demand my attention on Sundays. Feel free to promote whoever you like but Im in the business to make money. Several affiliates have my skype info and I provide daily EPC updates and promotional ideas. Ive never dealt with a CB vendor who actually crunched numbers and provided data so I feel that is valuable.

But hey, its a free world promote whoever you like.

To anyone playing along at home:

- Conversions were a little lower over the weekend. If you are paying for ads you may want to track time of conversion and consider day parting your campaigns.

- Facebook traffic is bringing in the highest EPC via direct linking. Adwords is also working OK

- Top affiliate has a 4% conversion ate using direct linking. The worst affiliate has 2 sales in 2000 hops.

- I stress, this will work better by promoting people who are lost with the game. Dont promote hard to cheaters, cheating keywords do convert but it converts highers for 'tips' 'help' type keywords.

Have fun

tonybogs, Oct 25, 2009 IP