1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

No BS Copywriting Service - Simple, Affordable, Reliable

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by thecontentexpert, Oct 23, 2009.

10/23/09

Hello Everyone,

I hope your day has been prosperous so far, and I won't keep you for long.

Here's what this is all about...

You and I both know that QUALITY, USEFUL content is one of the most effective ways to keep a steady stream of visitors flowing to your website or blog. The search engines and certain article directories are flushing out rehashed content and placing even more emphasis on UNIQUE content.

You don't need me to tell you how important this is.

Check out these samples of my work by clicking here...

Why not give my article writing service a try and give your customers, the SERPS, and article directories EXACTLY what they are looking for.

The higher the quality of your content, the better your conversion rate which means more money in your pocket.

Plain and simple.

When you place your order today, you can rest assured that all of your articles will be completely 100% copyscaped. I'm comfortable writing for any niche. Plus you own all rights to the articles. Use them as you see fit.

Consider my rates rates:

* 300 words: $ 4
    * 500 words: $ 6
    * 800 words: $ 8
    * 1000 words: $ 13

Please note there is a five article minimum purchase and my turnaround time is 48 hours. I can only accept 3 new clients in order to keep my time-line and deliver quality.

For questions or quotes, please feel free to send me a PM or email me at

Paypal is the only acceptable form of payment. It will be my pleasure to serve you and your business. And of course, your satisfaction is always 100% guaranteed.

Sincerely,

Kim

thecontentexpert, Oct 23, 2009 IP
    Tyler Banfield likes this.