1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Deception

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Blogmaster, Oct 21, 2009.

I have come to believe that we have been deceived and that true evil comes from within the secret societies within our societies.
    The Illuminati runs deep. Freemasonry (33rd degree), the Vatican, even TV preachers such as Billy Graham and Kenneth Copeland are freemasons as are most U.S. Presidents and the upcoming first President of Europe (Tony Blair).

I believe that the enemies created in front of us are no where close to the true evil brewing underneath us.

Arafat, Hussein, Rabin .... all of them are freemasons and have provided us with enough world news to condition us and conceal what is done before our eyes.

Adam Weishaupt, quotes about Illuminati:
    The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment; let it never appear in any place in its own name, but always concealed by another name, and another occupation. None is fitter than the lower degrees of Freemasonry; the public is accustomed to it, expects little from it, and therefore takes little notice of it. Next to this, the form of a learned or literary society is best suited to our purpose, and had Freemasonry not existed, this cover would have been employed; and it may be much more than a cover, it may be a powerful engine in our hands. … A Literary Society is the most proper form for the introduction of our Order into any state where we are yet strangers.

The most wonderful thing of all is that the distinguished Lutheran and Calvinist theologians who belong to our order really believe that they see in it (Illuminati) the true and genuine sense of Christian Religion. Oh mortal man, is there anything you cannot be made to believe?

That last one is so true!

http://letsrollforums.com/jesuit-quotes-citations-t14412.html?p=168899#post168899

The New World Order will come from the rulers of the world. We have been living in freedom within the box.

Obama, Kerry, Clinton, Bush ... the Illuminati controls the U.S. and soon to be the world.

David Rockefeller, quotes about Illuminati:
    This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.

9/11 is not about what we have been presented with. It is also not purely about money.

It is a major step to get us into the direction designed from the beginning.

Good vs. evil.

stage 1

Not joking.

No religion can save you. Only Yeshua (Jesus Christ)

Believe me or not.

Things will happen.

http://letsrollforums.com/index.php for more information for those of you who are interested.

Mike

Blogmaster, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  2. cientificoloco

cientificoloco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wow man, you are getting us scared!

cientificoloco, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  3. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    scared is not intention. Yes, to some extent, but .... more than anything ... prepared.

4. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The freemasons is just a jolly boys club. Somewhere that used car salesman can go to get away from the wife and organise golfing holidays.

If you believe in all this bollocks you may as well surrender your mind right now and go join a cult. People who believe in all this stuff are dangerously close to displaying symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia... ooohhhh the boogy man is coming to get me! :rolleyes:

stOx, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  5. dinarpw

dinarpw Guest

Best Answers:
    That is actually the whole point of the "secret society". They want it to be concealed. They want people to think it's a harmless "jolly boys club". If they present themselves as with their true color, they would not be called a "secret society".

Here is what the founder of the Illuminati said,

The above is a quote from Adam Weishaupt, founder of the "Illuminati" and the instigator of the moving of the Freemasonry from Europe to the US 1776.

The boogey-man is a legend that once existed. They were pirates from the east, skillful and brave sailors who reached the Madagaskar and traveled all the way up to the European countries. They were feared in their time, as they were vicious, unmerciful, and some even cannibals.

The name is derived from their origins... the tribe of the Bugis (pronounced: boo-geys) in the island of Celebes, Indonesia.

dinarpw, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  6. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Have we considered switching to decaf in the forum commissary?

robjones, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  7. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Mike has been to my house a couple of times and decaf is a foreign language to him :D

First thing in the morning he was staring at the coffee pot!!!! He could suck down the whole pot within an hour and then he would began to breathe.

But don't get me wrong, Mike is a good guy. Not really to scared of the mason's, since my King knows what they are up to, nothing is done in secret.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
    debunked, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  8. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How convinient. Using the same logic i guess my local grocer is a mass murderer on the grounds that he doesn't present himself as one and, well, a mass murderer wouldn't want to look like a mass murderer... ergo, he IS a mass murderer. it makes no sense to conclude that someone IS something on the grounds that it doesn't appear to be. That's just a manufactured rationalisation and contrived logic.

The green one that lives under beds doesn't exist though... right?

stOx, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  9. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I saw him at a disco in the late 70's. He looks remarkably like John Travolta.

robjones, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  10. dinarpw

dinarpw Guest

Best Answers:
    I meet boogey-men every time I travel to Celebes. So yes, it makes sense that you may have met one at a disco somewhere... :p

dinarpw, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  11. dinarpw

dinarpw Guest

Best Answers:
    Well, you never know... ;)

dinarpw, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  12. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    I am not talking about the "lower masons", but the 33rd degree. The higher you go, the most secretive it gets. I am not talking about car salesmen. I am talking about world leaders, religious leaders, connections with Bilderberg, Vatican.

That is exactly my point, but in the end days relying on anything but yourself and God will not likely lead you into the right direction.

People are being deceived. The media has been an instrument as have those who Millions of Christians tune into on various channels as well as the religious leaders who advise political leaders.

David Rockefeller, quotes about Illuminati:
    This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.

The most wonderful thing of all is that the distinguished Lutheran and Calvinist theologians who belong to our order really believe that they see in it (Illuminati) the true and genuine sense of Christian Religion. Oh mortal man, is there anything you cannot be made to believe?

http://thewordonthewordoffaithinfob...istian-and-fremasons-these-3-articles-say-no/

In fact, the church is being impacted by leaders who are nothing like Christians. We have been conditioned to accept false doctrine and false news.

People accept popular explanations rather than search for truth. A great examples would be the inconsistencies regarding 9/11 which have been accepted as part of a belief that indeed G.W. Bush is a Christian without doubting he is doing God's work.

In fact, looking at the goals and the doctrine within the illuminati which he is a part of would be an alarm to any Christian free from the confusion the same organization has created to discredit vocal members of the opposition while the signs are there that indeed we are being forced into a new order which many are going to voluntarily accept.

We are only seeing the signs now, but the circle is closing in.

Mia likes this.
  13. Damocles

Damocles Peon

Best Answers:
    It isn't even close to "most" Presidents. Only 14 of 44 Presidents have been Freemasons.

Damocles, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  14. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Isn't it funny how in one breath these people tell us how secretive it is and in the next tell us exactly how it works. Classic double speak.

stOx, Oct 22, 2009 IP
  15. Damocles

Damocles Peon

Best Answers:
    Weishaupt was not "instrumental in bringing the Freemasons to the United States in 1776"...

He couldn't have been, he wasn't even initiated into the Fraternal Order until 1777.

It was after that point that he decided to make his own gnostic order, the Illuminati...

Plus, George Washington and many of the founders were Freemasons before Weishaupt was born, in 1748...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Weishaupt

Damocles, Oct 22, 2009 IP
  16. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    So either this dude is trolling every time he posts a thread or he was serious about the Jackie killing JFK stuff too?

Zibblu, Oct 23, 2009 IP
  17. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Please link me to your "official list". Thanks.

Blogmaster, Oct 23, 2009 IP
  18. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Great. You've morphed from common garden variety spammer to conspiracy theorist spammer. Perfect. :rolleyes:

minstrel, Oct 23, 2009 IP
    gworld likes this.
  19. Damocles

Damocles Peon

Best Answers:
    Here is one:

http://www.pagrandlodge.org/mlam/presidents/index.html

Others:

http://www.voanews.com/english/arch...essionid=88301ca7f3a7e3d975eb181ca1b5d46be707

http://www.mastermason.com/wilmettepark/pres.html

(A wiki answer listing them)
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_names_of_all_US_Presidents_who_were_Freemasons

From a conspiracy forum:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread2148/pg1

So on...

Only 14 of 44 have been Freemasons. Clinton was in the DeMolay as a child, but that isn't even close to the same thing, that would be like saying the Boy Scouts were the same thing as the army...

Damocles, Oct 23, 2009 IP
  20. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I supposed that's better than continually pimping the rep status of fellow Canucks.. DOH!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Mia, Oct 23, 2009 IP