1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WordPress CMS Powered Shopping Mall/Store - eBay, Amazon & Shopzilla API Integrated

Discussion in 'Sites' started by wounded1987, Oct 20, 2009.

Ok, this is like a lifetime project for me, I have been working on this for the past recent days 24/7. It's a shopping mall/store, like buy.com and shop.com, it is wordpress powered, that's right, i used it as a CMS.

check it here: http://www.thewize.com/testing101/
    when done i will install it on the domain u see in the logo. (continue reading)

What drives this shopping mall/store, in terms of items display from Amazon is ReviewAZON Plugin, I also customized its template system for my shop. WordPress helps this shop in terms of content display and so on.

ReviewAZON Displays amazon products, Amazon pays you 7-10% for each product you sell.

It has an integrated eBay API thanks to PHPBay Pro.
    eBay pays you both per click and per sale for each client you bring.

I'm working right now on integrating the Shopzilla API, basically for each product, not only that you will have your own price as a shop, and eBay auction listings, you will also have all the best shops out there that have your item, as a comparison table!, while shopzilla pays you per click, by modifying the API code, you can (with a help of a programmer) integrate your own affiliate ID's on all those shops (if you'r an affiliate) and instead of getting paid by clicks, you can be paid with commission, this ofcurse is just theoretical for now.

for each product you will see:
    [​IMG]

Now, what we have here as a shopping mall? 2 of the most powerful shopping sites, eBay and Amazon each has 100M+ visits a month, most dominated in the market. And also all the other stores, like bestbuy, sears, and others in the Shoppzilla API. a buyer getting to YOUR website, has almost no chance of bypassing your affiliate links, it has a great chance, i would say, excellent chance of earning you any commission, what that means is even if this person never buys on amazon but only likes sears shop, then you will get a commission for that as well.

This is a complete shop, i'm working right now for finding a solution for a shopping cart, it's a bit of a problem but i'm sure i will work this out.

please note this shop is still under development in terms of design, coding and api integration. it's footer section is yet to be completed, no worries, you'r dealing with professionals here.

Also, this will be xhtml/css valid browser compatible for latest version of wordpress and for all latest plugin versions.

even right now it only has small 26 errors, no biggie

Also, design and logo, custom created by me (TheWize.com web services)

Ok, menu items are wordpress categories, you add a category in your shop, it is auto added to the menu, if you need to exclude a category it can be done in the html code. menu would be on hover effect show sub categories, i am also thinking creating category map.

top brands are logos, linked to brands categories you created.

top post is featured product from 'featured category', its min words showcase is 200 words so no overlap problems.

right ad is just an ad, change via html. you can enter any ad size you want i can adjust that for you, (i.e 250X250).

search bar, i'm working on a drop down search by categories, not sure it's possible with wp.

'view cart' is just a link until i find a cart and integrate it.

left side bar is widget ready, and also for ReivewAZON special widgets

i'm also creating a sidebar in the footer for different kind of stuff.

product adding is done manually or bulk, using ReviewAZON, you can bulk add products and content is filled automatically, but u need to organize it by categories etc, and create brands categories for the brands, this is good if u want auto.

u can also edit description of a product, enter ur own description text, to avoid duplicate content, it's a very good thing for seo - ur own content.

urls are wp powered seo urls, i.e mydomain.com/wii or mydomain.com/books - no asin numbers what so ever.

you can see the shop live at http://www.thewize.com/testing101/
    it will be installed on the domain name later after the work is completed.

the domain name is in the testing area as a logo. I have also other domain name u can use.

I'm also thinking on adding category driven template system to wp, this though, is the last in my 'to do' list.

I can if you want break down the main page item display, to be shown 2 from each category u specify, i.e 'latest from electronics' : 2 items, 'latest from video games' 2 items, etc.

any feedback, let me know! :cool:

if you go right now to the domain name as specified u will see a default template from E4E script, i no longer thinking of using it since i was re-thinking my strategies as a business, me and my team at TheWize.com have special seo powers, we figured using wp as a cms and unique content for each product is the best solution for us.

I'm opening this for sale because i have been working on it for days and would like to see what kind of offers i will receive.

wounded1987, Oct 20, 2009 IP
    AdvertLabs likes this.
  2. amazingronit

amazingronit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Let's get the ball rolling with $50 :)

amazingronit, Oct 21, 2009 IP