1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How would you market my website?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by bbrian017, Oct 20, 2009.

I was sitting back thinking to myself and asking the following.

What is the benefit to a blogger when using my website?
    If I was to use this service what would make me sign up
    Can I name more then three advantages that can convince other bloggers to join the network?

See I own a social network as most of you know for bloggers named Blog Engage

So if you were to give your opinion on what the biggest benefits were in order from lowest to highest what would it look like.

• Easy to socially Share on many networks
    • Meet other bloggers within your niche
    • Free promotion and backlinks
    • Do follow community
    • Does it look attractive
    • Do you enjoy my comments and company
    • Do the other pro bloggers of our community interest you

Can you take the time and name some more? Could you possibly add them up in order of importance to you.

This will help me so much with my next blog article :)

bbrian017, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  2. secretconservative.com

secretconservative.com Peon

Best Answers:
    WHOOW SO NICE SC :)

I think yooou would know what you have state it

secretconservative.com, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  3. kingsoflegend

kingsoflegend Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If I were a blogger, I'd want your site to provide a way to increase traffic to my blog. I'd be interested in submitting a demo article or news about my blog, preferably in a "what's new"/"what's cool"/"featured blog" section on your website. A do-follow link would be a big plus.

BTW, good job on the site. It looks great.

kingsoflegend, Oct 20, 2009 IP
    bbrian017 likes this.
  4. bbrian017

bbrian017 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know what you mean....

Thanks a lot kingsoflegend. Currently the website is DO FOLLOW and we offer guest blogging. Do you think that would be something similar to what you speak about?

bbrian017, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  5. kingsoflegend

kingsoflegend Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's right. The reason why I'd be interested in the aforementioned sections is because I'd like to have some front-page exposure, however limited that may be. I saw over 400 pages of listed blogs and if my blog isn't on the first page, it will receive next to no traffic. A rotation system would solve this problem.

Another way to solve this problem would be having a good search algorithm (an idea would be to let bloggers submit keywords, rather than search through the blog descriptions) because right now searching produces some irrelevant results. For example when searching for "health", the first result is "The Budget – The Ultimate Financial Management Tool", the third result is about the economy and the sixth is about marine life.

kingsoflegend, Oct 20, 2009 IP