1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Post Affiliate Pro - Any reviews?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by buchoman, Nov 27, 2008.

Has anybody here had experience (positive or negative) dealing with the company qualityunit.com, who sell the affiliate tracking software "Post Affiliate Pro 4"?

I ordered my copy of Post Affiliate on Monday (3 days ago), and am getting somewhat concerned because (though my payment cleared) I have not yet been supplied with my download link. Their FAQ section indicates that a Download link would be supplied immediately after payment processing. Have tried e-mailing the vendor, but am still awaiting a response.

If anybody has any past dealings with this firm, please reply to this thread.

buchoman, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  2. bmxryder711

bmxryder711 Member

Best Answers:
    No, i haven't had any dealings with the company but one of my friends has. They seem to be a legit company and he didn't seem to have any problems when buying a product from them.

bmxryder711, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  3. buchoman

buchoman Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks bmxryder -- being the week of Thanksgiving, it may be that they've taken off on vacation for the week (hopefully they'll resurface next week).

buchoman, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  4. buchoman

buchoman Peon

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately, all indications here suggest that I may have fallen victim to a scam. I posted an inquiry in Post Affiliate's "Support Forum" asking somebody to look into this, and their response was to ban my username!

My message to QualityUnit.com's "Refunds" department is posted below.

I'll keep this thread posted once I hear back from these characters (or once I receive a refund). In the interim, I would strongly recommend that people stay away from "Post Affiliate Pro" and their parent company QualityUnit.com.

More generally, if a company doesn't publish contact information on their website (e.g., a phone number), there's probably a reason why they don't want to be contacted...

buchoman, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  5. Chuck Hamrick

Chuck Hamrick Peon

Best Answers:
    I run 10 in-house program on PAP at MoolaMoola.com. We love the software but have overloaded it. Support has been good enough and have had them do some custom programming at a $40/hr rate.

Chuck Hamrick, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  6. buchoman

buchoman Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Chuck -- I'm really hoping that my own experience with this Post Affiliate Pro is an anomaly. Nevertheless, I'll need to track down the principals of this company (QualityUnit.com) to try and attempt to recover my money (or to obtain the software that I paid for).

QualityUnit.com does does not seem to offer any means to contact them through their website (inquiries are made by e-mail or via their support desk do not seem to generate a response).

Is anybody able to supply me with actual names, telephone numbers, addresses, etc. for the principals of QualityUnit.com? If so, please PM me. Thanks!

buchoman, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  7. jbr41452

jbr41452 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have used the company in the past but do not use the software any longer. The customer service is slow but they are legit and will eventually get you up and running. Remember they are in Europe I think so it will always run 1 day behind for you on responses.

jbr41452, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  8. buchoman

buchoman Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks jbr41452 -- Unfortunately, it has now been eight days since ordering Post Affiliate Pro (unlikely to be a time zone issue), and my 5-6 attempts to contact the QualityUnit.com (both by e-mail and by support ticket system) have generated no response whatsoever.

Hopefully this is just a communication problem facing this particular firm.

Lesson learned out of this -- before dealing with any new firm, its a good idea to send off a "Pre-Sales" question or two just to verify whether the company is still in business.

buchoman, Dec 2, 2008 IP
  9. buchoman

buchoman Peon

Best Answers:
    Just a quick follow-up note --

This morning I did receive my full PayPal refund for the copy of Post Affiliate Pro that purchase on November 24, 2008.

While I'm not sure what caused these troubles ordering, I'm happy that this matter is now resolved.

buchoman, Dec 8, 2008 IP
  10. Chuck Hamrick

Chuck Hamrick Peon

Best Answers:
    We are evaluating the latest version of PAP and will be migrating our program to it.

Chuck Hamrick, Dec 8, 2008 IP
  11. domainpubber

domainpubber Active Member

Best Answers:
  12. BigBrother

BigBrother Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm planning to buy PAP4 but change my view now. I've qualityunit had very bad support

BigBrother, Feb 21, 2009 IP
  13. unitminer

unitminer Peon

Best Answers:
    In the past were in qualityunit just 2 support persons, now is working every day 6 support agents on customer support.
    You will see big difference now in support! Now is support helpful and also fast.
    Yes, it is right, they are from Europe (GMT+1), but if you will catch support agent on live chat, you can solve all problems instantly.

Next reason why to go with PAP is, that their features are unique and no other affiliate software has something similar. e.g. Rebranding of PDF documents per affiliate, site replication (also dynamic sites like wordpress can be replicated), and much more.

unitminer, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  14. tripleclickpro

tripleclickpro Peon

Best Answers:
    I hope all support is as helpful and legible as this. I'm thinking language barrier with Post Affiliate Pro... anyone scored a phone call with a rep yet?

... just curious. Software looks dope.

tripleclickpro, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  15. dfwx

dfwx Peon

Best Answers:
    Review - as in warning and beware or ripoff notice -

There website should begin "Welcome to Slovakia!"

Pro Affiliate from Quality Unit is a scam and ID theft ring - you would be NUTS to use it.
    We bought Pro Affiliate from Quality Unit ($750 with extras). We did NOT get a download. What we got after paying was a popup saying we had to buy more software to open the software we just bought.
    With 6 staff waiting to built a new affiliate site, we paid this shake down.
    Could we download the second shakedown software? NO!
    Instead, the send a key to the second software, but we were suppose to buy a 3rd software to open the 2nd software the said we had to buy to open the $750 Pro Affliate software.
    NOTE! We also were notified that we needed to turn off all firewalls and security features.
    (Oh, I dunno, I guess I could just mail them the hard drive with all passwords?)
    Of course we didn't fall for “you must buy more software to open the software that will open the software...)
    And of course there is no customer contact ability by phone or email.
    What we did is search this company.
    It is an ID theft operation in East Europe, specifically Slovakia – which is ID theft central HQ. You would have to be nuts to give your account information and all your customers credit/atm card information.
    TOTAL SCAM.
    Buy legitimate affiliate software.
    Seriously, are you so nuts or desperate that you would have all account and card information of everyone – plus access to your computers – to Slovakia?

Don’t be an idiot. Don’t fall for the self-generated ravings by MLM marketers of their software or their own pretending to be consumers praises.

Of the 30 day money back guarentee? Of course we haven't received a refund. I suppose we could fly to Slovakia and sue them?

dfwx, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  16. TrainerAid

TrainerAid Peon

Best Answers:
    We use it. Although, I am new to affiliate marketing (my expertise is on the product side), this software looked really good to us compared to the rest. It had a lot of functionality we required (multiple forms of tracking sales, multi-tier support) plus a lot of other things that we would like incorporate eventually. From that end it is nice.

The negative is customer support. We have a hosted account, but no phone number to call for customer service, or live agent, which is amazing to me. The only options you have are sending a support ticket, or posting on a forum. So far, they have replied every time by the next morning to a support ticket, but takes forever to get a problem fixed, because you have to wait until the next day to get a follow up, none of the issue we had with integration were solved with 1 or 2 emails.

We just started with them, but had no issues with scamming or anything like that. Although, my partner signed up for program (hosted account), and never got an email to sign in, and was wondering what was going on. I did get the link though, and he wasn't sure why...obviously must have put my email somewhere on the form. We probably would be in the same boat as a lot of people here, thinking it was a scam, if I didn't get the login details.

TrainerAid, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  17. unitminer

unitminer Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like to react on negative post of dfwx in this thread:

1. Slovakia is part of European Union and all European laws are valid also in Slovakia ! Slovakia is fastest growing economy in European Union and if I see message like you posted, it shows, that you don't have overview of current situation in Europe.

2. Quality Unit never refused to make any refund requested within 30 days after order - Quality Unit can't refuse it, because it is guaranteed also by their payment processor (SWREG)
    If you know ANY customer, which didn't received refund from Quality Unit, please let me know !
    You are still able to request chargeback in your bank even if it is not common situation.
    I can assure you, that for Quality Unit is much cheaper to make refund as to fight with any customer!

3. quality Unit doesn't collect any credit card information, because Quality Unit use trusted payment processors for processing of all orders! Hosted accounts are processed by 2checkout and owned and leased licenses by SWREG.

I had feeling, that dfwx is from competitor :) I sent you PM, so let's see if you will answer me.

To TrainerAid: If you didn't receive any mail from Quality Unit, please check your spam box. It happens sometimes, that automated messages (as notification about installed account) are trapped by spam filters. You can still contact support crew and they will send you mails again.

unitminer, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  18. abarger

abarger Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm having success with WebStarts.com affiliate program at webstarts.com/affiliates

abarger, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  19. unitminer

unitminer Peon

Best Answers:
    unitminer, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  20. marclindsay

marclindsay Peon

Best Answers:
    Well my experience currently is very poor Unitminer. Damn I love the software but right now I have around $280,000 in order sales about to renew in paypal and get this..... 60% of it is not being attributed correclty....

thats 1,000 orders have not been assigned to their appropriate affiliate

Now.... I noticed this early on and have been trying to get someone on the phone, on skype ANYTHING to get this sorted. Not until your post today was I ever able to get phone support.

I have in my affiliate database some of the largest names in the IM industry, and everyone is asking me what software I use.

I cant tell them because its not tracking right.... Where before they started promoting it was.... "Hey thats awesome what are you using"

Now its "Damn this thing is a piece of S#*t change to something else or your'll lose your affiliates".

After paying like 700 or something for the entire package..... and taking a week at least from start to not even completion.

My experience is poor and its ruining your software.

I'd even pay for someone to just sort the issues its currently having because right now its a complete joke, I cant run a successful IM business with this the way it is, and a little extra support could have had you a lot of very large affiliates looking more seriously at this.

I'm more than happy to post a correction to this post when its corrected but as it stands this is painful

Marc Lindsay

marclindsay, Oct 20, 2009 IP