1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Native American English Speaker Looking for Work

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Berethend, Oct 19, 2009.

Hello there DP, I'm an American English speaker looking for some extra writing work. I'm just going to gauge the response of this ad and see how much work comes in before I commit to any particular job. I work best in the technology field but am willing to do some extra research for other fields if necessary. My rates are a little higher than most others but I like to make sure my clients are completely satisfied before I let them go. If I write for you and you're not completely satisfied with the article, I'll rewrite it until it fits your standards. I'm not happy unless you're happy!

Let me know if you are looking for a write via PM or on my website where you can also see some more info.

Berethend, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  2. luckyNumber

luckyNumber Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Berethend, I can't see any samples on your site.

luckyNumber, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  3. leobaq

leobaq Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    when you say Native American English Speaker (In the thread title), do you mean English is your first language or do you mean you belong to a Native American tribe?

Coherence in sentence construction. something to think about. :D

leobaq, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  4. pokey

pokey Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please PM me with your rates, I'm interested and have some long term work available.

pokey, Oct 20, 2009 IP