1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling an ebook

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by bidzapbiz, Oct 18, 2009.

Just a quick question...

I am writing an ebook at the minute and want to sell it on clickbank and was wondering if anyone had any experience with this, do you need to do anything to get affiliates to pick your product? I dont want to pay the activation fee and have no one choose to promote my book:(

bidzapbiz, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  2. geterrdone

geterrdone Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to pay the fee to have the product in the marketplace. This is the first thing you need to do if you want clickbank affiliates to promote it.

geterrdone, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  3. pangolin123

pangolin123 Peon

Best Answers:
    1. You need to write the content for the sales letter, Affiliates, Disclaimer, Terms and conditions, etc. Not because, you have wrote the e-book, you are done.

2.Get someone to proofreading it contents. If you are writing your sales letter for the first time, I would suggest you to get a professional copywriter to write your sales page. If you want to save money, do your research for similar niche, write down how they wrote their sales page, do necessary changes, and hire a copywriter to point out the mistakes for you and make the changes. He might charge you for that, but It could save you hundreds of even thousands of dollars.

3. You need to get someone to design a suitable web template for you. If you want to save money, download a premium mini site from the net for a small fee.

4. Get someone to transfer the contents you wrote for the sales letter, affiliates, etc to the template. This is only needed if you are not familiar with coding, etc.

5. You might need to hire some graphic designers for some of your images. For Eg, the affiliate images to promote your product.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2009
    pangolin123, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  4. Aldouspi

Aldouspi Peon

Best Answers:
    Once you have got everything finished as mentioned by previous posts and your product is activated at Clickbank, come back here and let DP members know about your product and that you are looking for affiliates.

Chances are some DP members will want to promote your product. Additionally, your product will be listed in the Clickbank marketplace and eventually, affiliates will hook up with your product that way.

Also sites such as Cbengine.com routinely list new products that appear on clickbank for their visitors, which is another source of affiliates for you.

If your product has value and a good profit for affiliates, then affiliates will find you.

Aldouspi, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  5. hammurabbi

hammurabbi Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm curious, do affiliates always need banners and other ad images made available by the vendor?

hammurabbi, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  6. IMPackage

IMPackage Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not always, the affiliates can promote using just the text link.

IMPackage, Oct 20, 2009 IP