1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling UtahRentals DOT net - $50

Discussion in 'Sites' started by slider, Oct 19, 2009.

The site uses Open-Realty and is essentially all set to go! This site would be easy to promote (ie ads on Facebook for Utah users, Utah newspapers, etc) but I'm too busy working on my other sites.

Most of the work has been done already...just needs someone to add the finishing touches and get it promoted! Has huge potential (you could charge for each listing once or a monthly charge! Not to mention banner ads)

Buyer will recieve all files on the site/domain and all the PSD/flash files if you want to edit the site template.

Thank you!

slider, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  2. slider

slider Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hosting is at NearlyFreeSpeech.NET on my personal account and I would be glad to transfer the hosting account to your own NearlyFreeSpeech account, but I think you would be better off getting hosting elsewhere...I'll help every step getting it setup at another host. The only thing the host has to have is PHP/MySQL

No serious traffic to speak of, maybe like 40-50 uniques a month, but this site has had ZERO promotion so far.

slider, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  3. novashun

novashun Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    20.00 from me - Keep the rental script

novashun, Oct 20, 2009 IP