1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Big Re-do on site, how long to see increased traffic

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by guateman9, Oct 19, 2009.

Hi, recently redid www.reparomicredito.com, it had 50+ pages, how has 135 pages. Most have been indexed, but my traffic has dropped about 20%. My pagerank sucks 1, the same as before re-do.

Question: I added alot of pages, did all the SEO stuff I know and understand Google may take a while to trust the new info, but how long. My keywords have dropped by about 200 to 500+ from 700 and are now going up, little bit every day, 10 or 20 words.

I did the re-do 30 days ago.
    Thanks

guateman9, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  2. BILZ

BILZ Peon

Best Answers:
    hard to say for sure. Could be weeks or maybe months. Is all the new content original? if not, you aren't likely to see any new additional traffic. In fact, you are likely to see less if its all duplicate content.

BILZ, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  3. Canonical

Canonical Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did you change your URLs for existing pages as part of your redesign? If so I hope you implemented 301 redirects from the old URL to equivalent new URLs. It's a little late now, but I recently wrote a post on web site redesign and SEO based on lessons learned from a huge site redesign we did last Dec on our PR7 commercial site. If you have to take corrective action, there may be some tips you can gleem from the post to help you.

Canonical, Oct 19, 2009 IP