1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking For Pediatricians Who could Write a Great Baby Care Articles!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by guniwan, Oct 18, 2009.

Hi all, I am running a baby blog right now. And now I am looking for pediatricians who could write great articles/tips related to baby care based on the experience and knowledge.

So please PM me with your Writing samples and Best rate you could give to me. And please proof me that you're really a pediatrician.

Thanks

Guniwan

guniwan, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  2. dailyearner

dailyearner Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i am very interested in this job
    how many words do you need?

dailyearner, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  3. guniwan

guniwan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 4
    Do you Pediatricians? If yes, send me sample of your writing in the pass.

guniwan, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  4. dailyearner

dailyearner Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    give me your email to me plz

dailyearner, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  5. sarah_harvey

sarah_harvey Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I somehow think a pediatrician would know how to write properly, ttearner.

No offense.

Guniwan, I hardly doubt any doctor worth his salt would write for a few dollars or lounge about on a forum where people charge between $2-$6 for an article. The guy would be a crap pediatrician if you ask me since he probably is a lunatic and doesn't make money.

I suggest you go out onto the worldwide web and find a few of them that you can contact in person and ask if they would write articles as a guest for your website.

You might be surprised that someone will.

sarah_harvey, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  6. guniwan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 4
    Thanks for the advice. I know few doctors who could write well, but I need pediatrician to share his/her experience to parents worldwide. I do not need a perfect writing style, just need writing advice from the real pediatrician, so the information given to parents would not be false.

guniwan, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  7. sarah_harvey

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sometimes by offering them (any potential pediatrician) a link or a service in return for writing a few articles will help you in your efforts. I know that no one is perfect when it comes to writing, but a doctor in any field will use proper grammar like using a capital at the start of a sentence and a full stop etc.

My house doctor had sloppy handwriting, but perfect grammar. ^__^

sarah_harvey, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  8. guniwan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 4
    Dear Sarah, could you give me an advice where to get the right Pediatricians who could write? Any websites as references?

thanks before.

Guniwan

guniwan, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  9. sarah_harvey

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well let me quickly check:

Some of the writers on ezinearticles may not be in the profession, but it's worth your while to have a quick look through their profiles to see if any writers are pediatricians.

http://ezinearticles.com/search/?q=pediatrician

This site is where people ask questions and get answers, but if you looked at some of the profiles and perhaps did a google search to see if these people have their own website or blog, it could be helpful.

http://www.justanswer.com/health/pe...90813&JPRC=1&gclid=CIPag8CbyZ0CFQdl4wodh09gsg

or

http://pediatrics.about.com/od/askapediatrician/Ask_a_Pediatrician_a_Question_Online.htm

http://www.askthepediatrician.com/

http://www.generalpediatrics.com/

http://www.pediatricians.com/

Perhaps by writing to some of their societies you can ask whether anyone has an hour to spare each week to help you with your site.

Just get a nice introduction letter together with the basics and send it to any potential pediatrician if you can find their email address. Don't give too much away, but just enough so you can either contact them again or they can get into contact with you. I would suggest getting Skype, MSN live messenger, or any form of communication that should be listed in your letter to make it easy for them.

You could offer to send a question or two to them on a weekly basis and then let them answer it. There are a lot of people that are willing to help, you just need to ask them.

A good example is when I brought out an album several years back, I wanted a semi-famous artist to do the album cover for me.

I approached him and asked him nicely if he would do it for me, and then offered him a simple service where I took some of his artwork (in jpg format) and compiled a small pdf for him that can easily be distributed. To my advantage he said 'yes!' and several weeks later I had a stunning album cover that I didn't pay for. I retain exclusive rights to use it on any of my products and he retains the general copyright to it since he is the artist. It's a win-win situation.

sarah_harvey, Oct 19, 2009 IP
    guniwan likes this.
  10. guniwan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 4
    Wow, those are really great advice Sarah, I will follow your advice, and I hope could get the right person out there. Rep added :)

guniwan, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  11. medvic30

medvic30 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm not a pediatrician, but I can do extensive research and write good articles for you. PM me for details.

medvic30, Oct 19, 2009 IP