1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ayats from Quran on child's body !

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by rubinos, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Jackuul

Jackuul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    By the way, why would an all powerful god need to use the legs of a young fleshbag, rather than let's say... across the heads of so-called infidels?

Jackuul, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  2. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, you buy this bullshit and yet you still think Islamic terrorists had nothing to do with 9-11.

It would be funny if it were not such a sad reflection on your culture and educational system.

browntwn, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  3. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    :eek: hehe. Great point.
    So what do we learn from this story? that if god exists he's a moron?

ChaosTrivia, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  4. Jackuul

Jackuul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. I gain more insight from my tarantulas than from any omnipotent fairy tale.

Jackuul, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  5. b4db0y

b4db0y Notable Member

Best Answers:

again i say, this custom is made by some people who think that they are true but they are not. ALL TRUE belivers of the Islam, who for a fact know what Islam is and not these f******* extremists, that child marriage is not allowed.

I don't know why the Americans cry for the 9-11, where it is there policies that has affected and given growth to terrorism by more than 500%. Many americans are not shown the truth by their respective media. You might not know or u may overlook, that the main reason why America went to Iraq was the Oil deposits that Iraq has (read had).

Also, the american media accuses Iran of working on nuclear stuff, where america has the largest sources of uranium present in there labs and are conducting research on it.

b4db0y, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  6. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    (there --> their?)
    Couple of simple questions for you, would be glad to get them answered in order of appearance.
    A) May I ask what exactly and specifically is meant by the word "policies" in this quote of yours? care to elaborate more specific details? (Let me remind you that we talk about 2001, there were no american armed forces in Afghanistan or Iraq)
    B) Explain why the policies in your answer to A resulted in growth of terrorism by 500%.
    C) 500% is a number that is backed up by some statistics or you just thought its a nice number?

ChaosTrivia, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  7. b4db0y

b4db0y Notable Member

Best Answers:
    1. Well, policies meaning attack in Iraq and Afghanistan, after 9/11, thinking that this is the only nation that is against war on terror. You should notice that only the countries supporting U.S. in war against terror have been affected by increase in terrorism for like Pakistan.

2. In pakistan before 9/11 there was no such big terrorism or threat but after every week there are a dozen people dead by blasts or terror attacks.

3. 500% not accurate offcourse, it was a figure of speech for me in the line.

b4db0y, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  8. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    aha. ok. I thought that you meant that U.S. policies were to blame for 9/11.

So basically you say that after 9/11 U.S. (with the active support of the free world) should have ignored the events and not invaded Afghanistan who nourished and bred Al-Qaeda? (+abused the people and especially women of Afghanistan)

Instead, If you were the U.S. policy maker, what would have been your actions following 9/11 ?

ChaosTrivia, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  9. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    All good Muslims suggest the US stop helping Israel and then the Islamic terrorist will stop attacking us.

It is like they don't think we notice that terrorists always try to extort concessions - and giving in only invites more terrorism. Thankfully there are countries who don't fall for that shit. Sadly, there are many European countries that did not learn the hard lesson in WWII that capitulation in the face of evil is not a wise policy.

browntwn, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  10. b4db0y

b4db0y Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i do condemn the 9/11 attacks, i know these f*****g terrorists, i have lost my grandfather in one of the attacks and i know how it feels like. The things is America thinks it is doing good, and i do appraise its motive, but the world and Muslims (u may know by this i means true Muslims and not these extremists etc) believe it is their way and approach that is affecting and giving way to terrorism.

b4db0y, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  11. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What should we do b4db0y, sit down over a nice cup of tea with them and ask them nicely to stop killing us? If moderate muslims don't like it then that's just tough titties, perhaps they should have done a better job at keeping these animals in check so we didn't have to instead of voting them in to power and defending them on forums.

stOx, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  12. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    Fine. but you didn't answer my question.
    If you think that nothing should have been done instead of the "war on terror" and invasion to afghanistan, say it.

what "true muslims" means to me and to many muslims is probably different than what it means to you. so, there is no "truth" about it, only an opinion.

ChaosTrivia, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  13. ali-2006

ali-2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    the translation 100% right is
    if you knew what i know ,you would loughed a little and cried more

ali-2006, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  14. b4db0y

b4db0y Notable Member

Best Answers:

well, war on terror should be conducted in a different way. the way the american policies are against WOT(warr on terror) it leads to more terrorism. More than a million people died in afghanistan and iraq and now the U.S have aimed for Iran.

b4db0y, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  15. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    Well.. I already understood that this is your opinion, of course.
    But my question was more specific. What specifically should have the USA done instead? If you were Bush, what would have you done after 9/11?

ChaosTrivia, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  16. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Take the bases out of Saudi? Stop giving military support to the nazis in israel?

But that is too big a price to take, theyd rather have 100 9/11's than do that.

ThraXed, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  17. rubinos

rubinos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    LOL.
    In Russia all people think : 911 - is CIA + Mossad terroristic act.
    Not muslims!

rubinos, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  18. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    lol actually, the majority of people in the world do, apart from americans (because they have negative IQ's lol)

japanese cabinet was questioning the official story

ex italian president said its common knowledge among intellegency agencies that it was done by the CIA and Mossad.

the list goes on...

and it's not the first time something like this has happened

ThraXed, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  19. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It must be hard for browntwn to accept it ;)

ziya, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  20. george.UK

george.UK Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not in Russian only; i think in the Asian countries people do believe that it was all inside job.

Can you believe that Some Guys (Which you people believe are muslim terrorists) deceive the Airport Security on the same day on different Airports, all of them Hijacked the plane, and all of them blew up the plane.

1- US Security was so pathetic ?

2- if they got through the Airports did any one check on videos HOW ?

3- If someone help them at Airports was any one caught or Trial?

4- 4 planes were hijacked and no body knows until they strike, Pilots were sleeping ?

5- Constructor engineer of the WTC said that it can hold the temperature upto 3000 C, so why it collapsed at 1500C (heat generated whn plane strike)?

Cheers

george.UK, Oct 19, 2009 IP