1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Tolerant are Muslims to non Muslims in Muslim countries, and non muslims to musli

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Truth777, Oct 18, 2009.

How Tolerant are Muslims to non Muslims in Muslim countries, and how tolerant are the non muslims to muslims in non muslim countries?

One of the best way to find out is to check the % of non muslims in muslim countries. If the percantage of non muslims in muslim countries is very, very low, for example way less than 10% I tend to think that violence may have been used to get that high % of almost pure Islamic countries. Turkey for example is 99% muslims.
    That 99% is really high % for a country that used to be the Ottoman Empire more than 130 years ago, which got as far as Austria in Europe and got under control so many other ethnic groups and different religions, but also happened to be one of the most backword empire ever in history.
    Nazi kind of style job, if you are not like us you either die or go away, there is no other way to get 99% muslims in any country in the world.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2009
    Truth777, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  2. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Like Indonesia?

ThraXed, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  3. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:
    The Ottoman Empire didn't follow Islam exactly for the whole time.

They had the good muslim leaders, and the bad ones.

Now regarding the muslim countries and how tolerant they are to falsehood?
    The answer is that they differ in tolerance according to many factors.

How tolerant are the non muslim countries to the Truth?
    they also differ in tolerance according to many factors.

Islam is essential to have peace, but christianity is essential to hide the shame of the jews.

Muslims are supporting the true things in all religions, but they don't accept the falsehood and fakes of these religions.

We don't welcome worshipping cows, idols, creatures.
    We welcome worshipping the Creator Glory be to Him Only.

BTW, if the Ottoman Empire was criminal, you can be pleased with "Justice and Development" which is against criminals.

Islam cause us to be with the Truth and Justice, and to stand firmly against falsehood and its generators.

How nice is Islam, but how bad is to use its name for your own purpose.

Polite teen, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  4. Truth777

Truth777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, they had some religious based violence a few years ago.

Truth777, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  5. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    Ecuador 97% Christan
    Brazil 90% Christan
    Mexico 95% christain
    Vatican 100% christain

tend to think that violence may have been used to get that high % of almost pure christian countries.

new, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  6. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    In Saudi Arabia, state laws prohibit displaying of Christian symbols in public.
    In Iran, there is a death penalty on those who chose to marry a non-muslim.

Need I say more?

A friend of mine, a French physicist, had to convert to Islam in order to be able to marry his Iranian wife.
    3 years later they are divorced. He is now "stuck" as muslim and he would believe in little red riding hood before he would believe that the earth is flat....

:)
    Crazy

ChaosTrivia, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  7. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    You paint a pretty disgusting picture of how intolerant and hateful Islam is.

browntwn, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  8. rubinos

rubinos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    About real peace of Islam.
    See this (youtube) :
    Universiade 2013
    Hillary Clinton arrived in Kazan - the capital of republic of Tatarstan 14.10.2009
    Hillary Clinton in Kazan 14.10.2009

In Tatarstan 55% - muslims, 40% - christians.
    Tataria was muslim region since 10 century. (922 A.D.)
    All khans in this region was muslims (since Almysh Khan 922 A.D. Volga Bulgaria), and today President of Tatarstan - muslim.
    Muslims in Tataria always was tolerant to all religions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Russia

rubinos, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  9. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Why did you pick only Saudi Arabia, where 100% of the population are Muslims?

you often see Islam haters speaking about Saudi Arabia, saying there are no Churches, I won't go and talk about what is Mecca and Medina and Saudi Arabia in general for Muslims, but why complain about not having any Church in a country that has no Christians?

Should Muslim start to complain why there are no Mosques in Vatican?

in your post you also tried to imply that believing in Islam means believing that Earth is flat, based on what? there is no verse in Qur'an that says Earth is flat, in the contrary, there is a verse that says it is egg-shaped:

"And we have made the earth egg shaped [Qur'an 79:30]"

for more info check - Does the Qur'an say that the earth is flat?

In general, speaking about tolerance in Islam, it is always better to hear non-Muslims and what they say about it, the following quotes cover different periods in history, keep in mind that Islamic world was the last resort for Jews from European antisemitism, as Jews themselves admit:

imad, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  10. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Yes imad, by law every citizen of Saudi Arabia has to be Muslim. 100% of the people. Not a single person is allowed to have another faith or no faith. You have no choice. That is the fucking point.

browntwn, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  11. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I m not sure about this law you are speaking about, I would appreciate it if you posted the law text, but you are here trying to imply that 100% of Saudi's are Muslims because there is a law there that does not allow them to have any other faith? is this what you want to say?

if so can you tell me then why 99% of Turkey are Muslims despite there is no such law?

imad, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  12. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]
    The public practice of non-Muslim religions is prohibited in Saudi Arabia.
    http://www.state.gov/g/drl/rls/irf/2007/90220.htm
    http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=21680
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_religion_in_Saudi_Arabia#Status_of_religious_freedom
    And many more.

Shiite websites are banned by the government, as I learned couple of days ago in the alwiser thread.

Because turkey is poor. So not only that members of other nations do not come to Turkey. Just in case you were thinking how come the Islamists won the elections and start to take Turkey to the middle ages (and this is why you like them suddenly): 9 million of them immigrated to all part of the world in recent years, that's 15% man!

Actually, there are many. but lets leave it. I'm glad you agree the earth is not flat...

Well... I have real history for you. not stupid quotes.

After the establishment of Israel in 1948, the american jews were not so hasty to come. Neither were the French jews or the jews of belgium or of Russia. You know which jews were the first to come? the jews from Egypt, Syria, Morrocco, Yemen, Iran and all the arab/muslim world. how many of them came? effectively 100%. So, they had so much fun there? eh?

Of the 500,000 jews of Yemen, 90% of them Immigrated to Israel, 10% to the rest of the world in 1949-1950. Today there are 400 jews in Yemen. 2 of them were murdered during operation "cast lead". In two different events, two jewish men were stabbed to death with a knife, the murderer did not forget to yell "allahu ackbar".
    first result on google: http://www.yobserver.com/front-page/10015885.html
    So save your myth stories on "how islam loves the jews" for the occasions where you tell us on "how islam respects the women" or how islam is the "religion of peace"...... they are nice for the sermon in the mosque but inappropriate for a forum with westerns who can tell the difference between total opposites....

http://www.amazon.com/Myth-Islamic-Tolerance-Treats-Non-Muslims/dp/1591022495/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_a I suggest you read this book. Ever read a history book before? I am not in the middle of http://www.amazon.com/History-Middle-East-Peter-Mansfield/dp/0143034332 , the 2nd edition is from an american living in Amman. Good book.

13. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for posting this pictures, it means non-Muslims are welcome to visit Saudi Arabia, in case you do not know Arafat and Makkah are two holy Muslims sites, places for worshiping, I do not think non-Muslims will want to worship there, don't you agree?

assuming this another baseless claim is correct, it would make sense if Turks escaped and changed their religion, but still Turks outside Turkey are also Muslims :D not Jews or Christians or Atheists.

At anytime you feel you need to spread more propaganda about Qur'an and Muslims, make sure that you support them with proofs.

what makes them stupid for you, because they are real?

so you are agreeing that there were Jews livining in almost every Islamic country, for hundreds of years, without having a problem with Muslims, except since the establishment of the illegal state of Israel?

so whom to blame then for destroying this long historical relation of friendship and peace?

let's ask the Jews who were in Arabia:

let's ask UN:

imad, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  14. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    The whole city is holy? even the poor neighborhoods? and why not have non-muslims visiting the muslim holy sites? are they filthy? spreading sicknesses? corrupting the minds of the shabab?

but the picture is not the most important thing. The most important thing is that Sunnah Islam is the official religion, and other religions are prohibited, including shiite Islam. The americans who work for the oil companies in Saudi Arabia live behind walls. In ghettos.

A) It has nothing to do with the massive emigration from turkey. People went to find bread, not a new prophet.
    B) This makes sense only in your very twisted mind. Does this make sense also in somebody else's eyes but Imad?

No. because even if they are real, they are just quotes. If I will quote my neighbour saying that Israel was always very tolerant to the Palestinians, this doesn't necessarily make it true. does it? complicated stuff for you, I know. Regarding the UN quote: I didn't know that there is a person called UN who can speak.

No, I didn't say that. What I did say is that they escaped at the first chance they had. 100% of them escaped.

I thought that Islam is tolerant with jews, but hates only zionists. Is that what you preach? or you changed you mind?....you change your mind every Sunday or Monday, for me to know for next time?
    http://www.amazon.com/Myth-Islamic-T...d_bxgy_b_img_a read it and then lets hear you again speak of the "long historical relation of friendship". If you thought that the mosque teaches you the inconvenient facts, oops, think again. For somebody that lives in a dictatorship to be educated on such stuff...its not easy.. so I forgive you.

15. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Yup, every squared inch of it, they are not places for tourism, they are places for worshiping, Saudi never promoted them as a tourist destination, and it is not about spreading sickness, else Muslims would never allow any non-Muslim to enter any Mosque:

[​IMG]

ghettos?! shame on you Chaos! trying again to spread propaganda?

[​IMG]
    Life inside the compound

imagine how do Palestinian workers live in the illegal state of Israel?!

are you following the discussion? here is a summary, slowly, bit by bit, no need for rush, give your brain some time to digest the info, before you rush to reply:

1- I asked why 99% of Turkey are Muslims?
    2- you said what means because most emigrated and only Muslims stayed there.
    3- I said, that would be true if all Turks outside Turkey are non-Muslims, but most Turks outside Turkey are Muslims.
    4- you said what means this is in my sick mind?

how is my mind is sick now?

oh dear Chaos, I did not know that you are that dumb, anyway, if you see a news title like this one, Israel: We lost battle, but not war it does NOT mean there is a person called Israel.

are you saying that your president is a liar? or his quote was fake? or the quotes I posted are not real? if so, refute them.

btw, correct that link you posted, it takes me to a 404 page, but if you need books, here is a book, also written by Jews:

A History of the Jewish People

from which, here are some quotes:

imad, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  16. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    Aha. now I see.

I said:
    "Because turkey is poor. So not only that members of other nations do not come to Turkey. "

= turkey is poor. nobody comes to live there. so it remains 100% muslim. If no muslims came to europe, it would have remained 100% christian.

How on earth you understood that I said "because most non muslims emigrated and only Muslims stayed there"??????????? man. your intellect is totally absent.

Forget about the emigration, it was a side comment to explain why the Islamists were elected. Muslims emigrated. Secular progressive muslims emigrated. Primitive ones remained. The ones you like, especially their TV.

Very simple, slowly, bit by bit, no need for rush,
    Muslims come to rich Christian countries by the dozens of millions, because they are tolerant.
    non-Muslims do not come to rich Muslim countries, because they are intolerant. The americans surround themselves with walls to protect their children from the middle ages, and the Saudis glad to protect their children from the 21th century, even if the ghettos have pools they are still ghettos. Most go there to work and not stay there, where they are NOT WELCOME.

Nobody wants to live in a poor country, well maybe except yourself.

Everything clear now?

another side comment:
    Saudi Arabia is not only intolerant to other religions, it is also intolerant to Sunni Palestinians, at least according to Palestinian Omar Ahmed, who request asylum in the USA in 2002.
    http://www.muhajabah.com/islamicblog/archives/veiled4allah/006377.php
    The Palestinians in Kuwait are not doing much better either.
    http://www.gulfwar1991.com/Gulf War...d Ethnic Cleansing, By Hassan A El-Najjar.htm but this is old news.
    Egypt is also intolerant to only 70,000 palestinians who live there, less than %1. And even in Jordan where they are the majority, the are not equal.

So imad, in light of the sunni shiite bloodbath and the "solidarity" with the palestinians given above, tell us more about the "tolerance towards the jews under Islam". Don't forget to bring of of those --- magnificent quotes as the ultimate proof.

17. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    Almost, Imad, almost any mosque.
    Whereas saudi king was invited to visit the Vatican, http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7080327.stm, he came. but he did not invite the pope to visit the Mekka and Maddinah.

On August 2007, when I showed Israel to swiss friend, we went on the temple mount and wanted to enter the Al-Aqsa mosque. The guy at the entrance did not allow us and said: "only for muslims".

Muslims see non-muslim presence in their mosques as something that damages the holyness of the place Imad. This is of course not a strict rule, non-muslims can enter, but muslim generally prefer that the infidels stay outside of the mosque. This kind filth is not good for the holy place.
    Fact. If you like it, or not.

18. SakaryaLee

SakaryaLee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just a little reminder, a country you called "poor" has the world's 15th largest GDP-PPP.

SakaryaLee, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  19. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    here it is again Chaos as it is, try to concentrate, you quoted the following part, right?

the question does not need any further explanation, it is more clear than the Sun, but for you I m finding myself have to explain it!

the question is asking why 99% of Turkey are Muslims when there is no law that prohibit them from changing their faith? hmm, not sure how to make it more easy!

here, I hope this chart will help, just in case you do not know what is the meaning of 99%:

[​IMG]

your answer was:

in other words you are saying that 99% of Turkey is Muslim because 15% immigrated, this is true if those 15% were for example Christians!

Turkey was 99% Muslim, before the elections, and before this recent immigration you talked about in your claim.

can't make it more simple than this.

imad, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  20. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    ok, again failed to understand something very simple, it gets boring really to stressing an obvious point,

you said or implied that Muslims do not allow others to enter Mecca and Medina cos they think they are spreading disease or sickness,

this is wrong, if Muslims think non-Muslims spread sickness or disease, then they would never allow any non-Muslims, to enter any Mosque.

try to read before you rush to post, really, it is a waste of time to try to explain basics to you.

imad, Oct 18, 2009 IP