1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Journal 10 Months $60,000 All Free Traffic

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petehols, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DigitalPlease

DigitalPlease Peon

Best Answers:
    Awesome, can't wait for the details. I have not been here for a few days as I am spending time on other stuff.

I guess I must see the details now.

Keep going! I might join depends what it will be. I've always worked hard.:):)

DigitalPlease, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  2. mariner7

mariner7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Pete,

The final 60 days are shaping up to be fantastic. Great work on this and looking forward to your product.

I've been busy working with Twitter and entering the prospect's mind at just the right time. I've had great results so far.

Mariner7

mariner7, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  3. Nanashi

Nanashi Peon

Best Answers:
    You are quite possibly the craziest guy I've ever seen, lol! Literally giving away a "business in a box" is something I've never seen, even as a stunt. I just hope your full disclosure doesn't backfire and you get too many competitors... I hope no one would sink so low as to piggy back off your thread for ideas, but I'm sure some will try.

Well, anyway, good luck again and I'm crossing my fingers for you to reach your goal!

Nanashi, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  4. erase

erase Member

Best Answers:
    That's a awsome thing you want to do Pete.
    I've been following this thread for some time and trying my luck with article marketing now.
    I'm really looking forward to see your landingpages!

And also good luck for the final 60 days!

erase, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  5. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @DigitalPlease, mariner7, Nanashi, erase Thanks for all your support. I truly believe I must be crazy to do this but seriously what a way to end the thread I couldn't think of anything better to do. I have had an awesome time with this thread especially since I did not think people would follow this that much. My way of paying people back for their support over the whole journey. I truly believe in Karma and I think this will work in my favour. The way I see it the more people that learn about this journey the more people will take a lot from this thread.

If it does backfire in that sort of way then surely it can only be good as more people will be selling products and making money! That is what this thread is all about. I want people to learn their own rythym and if by following this journey they can establish that themselves then mores the better.

Thanks to one and all

Pete ( the Craziest IMer on this planet :) )

Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
    petehols, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  6. clbyodo

clbyodo Peon

Best Answers:
    Pete Please update the new stats.

clbyodo, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  7. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    :rolleyes:

dlm, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  8. petehols

Best Answers:
    @hogwag I have already done that in this thread today!

@dlm Thanks

Well guys Saturday night here and it has been a beautiful 34 degrees today so I am signing off tonight. Have a great saturday everyone and I will be in touch soon.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  9. rbf738

rbf738 Peon

Best Answers:
    Haha, wow I remember when you started this journal and I made the post "Good luck, I hope you stick with it" or something to that effect in referencing all of the journals that don't pan out.

Really proud of you, man. Best of luck and I'll be following you close in these last two months, this is def getting exciting!

rbf738, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  10. Altug

Altug Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pete, very balsy of you indeed to fully disclose EVERYTHING :)

I didn't quite understand why you want to give somebody half of your business - Is it like a partnership? I guess all will be revealed when you provide more details. Sounds interesting though!

Enjoy your weekend and keep pushing towards your $60k

P.S. Quick question when you get back - Do you tweak the articles much when you outsource and how much time do you spend on that?

I outsourced and when I received the articles back I spent almost an hour tweaking 12 articles! (and I don't mean simply adding links!) I guess I'm too much of a perfectionist..Made me wonder if there was any point outsourcing.

Guess you've got to find the right people for the job!

Altug, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  11. Smitten

Smitten Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't see why most people see the FULL DISCLOSURE move as a bravado thing. Unless you've really struck gold and found a hidden blooming niche no one has yet noticed, I believe playing the full disclosure card is ALWAYS a good idea - unless of course you're just one of those flavorless mid-size players who does just the same old tricks as the bland old mid-sizer next to him.

For a tiny player, Full Disclosure is GREAT because it allows people to actually provide relevant inputs that will allow him to improve his campaigns and get some results. For a novice to even think he's doing something that no one has ever thought about... that's just outright arrogant!

Conversely... for a big player, Full Disclosure is AWESOME because it genuinely helps people, and people genuinely appreciate getting helped. I for one, can't wait for a chance to read pete's articles and see how he arranges those link patterns, and I will be most happy to HONESTLY rate and comment several of his articles because I know that will help the cause.

Besides, after watching just how he rolls, I think anyone out there would be fully DEMENTED to even think about trying to compete in the same keywords/products. I'm personally doing just the opposite! After I learn which are the 6 products Pete is going to start promoting in November... I'll just steer clear of such products, and even avoid promoting anything in the same niches while he's at it.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2009
    Smitten, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  12. aladinhw

aladinhw Active Member

Best Answers:
    Isn't he the best guy in DP !
    I think the forum admin should reward him when he reachs the 60.000$.
    Pete's thread is the best thread in the affilates section. It's always on the first page for 10 months so I think Pete deserve to be rewarded.
    BTW, good luck with the final 25.000 $. Am sure that you'll make it , you'll make even more.
    Thank you again

aladinhw, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  13. madlabs

madlabs Peon

Best Answers:

Alright, this is really starting to piss me off. I submitted these articles and had them re-approved, and now the links are STILL GONE,even after fixing them!!! In fact, looking through the html code shows no sign of a link code ever being there!

I think rather than resubmitting AGAIN, I'll just leave well enough alone...I need these articles as targets..it's really put progress at a standstill.

madlabs, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  14. Altug

Altug Active Member

Best Answers:
    True - Good Points.

I, like you, was more interested in seeing how the articles are written and the landing pages rather than wanting to copy his niche/products.

Altug, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  15. Pepy

Pepy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ''Bad'' decisions make good stories.:D

Pepy, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  16. alwa3d-walid

alwa3d-walid Guest

Best Answers:
    If you made a lot of effort will be the reward you will not need in the future only to 3-5 months

alwa3d-walid, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  17. kidsko

kidsko Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pete,

I don't think anyone has asked this question yet, if it has please forgive me because I had not seen it. Anyways, what are your plans for next year? Will you have a new goal or are you just looking to replicate basically what your doing and make what you can using the same tactics?

kidsko, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  18. lewis69

lewis69 Peon

Best Answers:
    really like this thread very insperationa, but have to say its nothing new, the people reading day after day should be out there doing it not reading abou it, this isnt hard, its basic stuff, the truth is if you dont have it now chances are u wont tommorrow

lewis69, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  19. petehols

Best Answers:
    Good Morning everyone

@rbf738 hehe I know i was thinking the same thing the other day. I went back and read over the first few pages again and had a giggle. I knew I would keep this thread going but never thought it would be so popular.

@Altug thank I wanted something big to end this thread. The reason I am giving away half of these websites is basically as a big thank you to everyone. I want these sites to go to someone that knows how to put in the hard yards and it will be explained how you will be eligible for the shortly. I usually have to make a couple of tweaks to the articles but nothing major, takes only 5 minutes normally.

@Smitten thanks I agree with most of your points I think it can be good for people to learn the basics of bum marketing and are able to follow along. If people choose to promote the exact same products as me then that's ok too. Nothing wrong with a bit of healthy competition and it will keep me on my toes too. Also if after reading my articles , I am truly open to constructive criticism. Who wouldn't be anything that would help to help me improve.

@aladinhw thanks for your sentiments, However I did not start this for the recognision or any awards or anything like that. I am quite a shy person and do not do things for this reason. I aimed to help a few people with this thread and it turned into something i could even of imagined. Thanks for your kind words anyway.

@madlabs are your articles being auto approved yet? what sort of links are you trying to put in? PM me with a link to your article and where you are trying to put these links and I will have a look for you if you like.

@Altug The landing pages for this section of the journal are going to be Squeeze pages not full blown landing pages. However I am going to show you something different when these sites are setup because you can utilise a few different things while doing article marketing and squeeze pages.

@Pepy we will soon see if this is a bad decision but I really dont think it is.

@alwa3d-walid I am sorry I didn't understand that sentence.

@kidsko I really haven't thought about next year. I am just fully concentrating on the close of this year. After the full disclosure part of this thread I don't know what everyone would want after that. If any of you have any suggestions I would only be too pleased to listen.

@lewis69 It is true that people should be doing this. However everyone needs a break from writing and promoting. I use this forum for exactly that a break from what I am doing. There is nothing wrong with taking a break. I never said this was revolutionary. I have just put into motion a strategy that people can follow and you can see what you can achieve from a bit of hard work.

Thanks everyone

Pete

petehols, Oct 17, 2009 IP
    WallerBlog likes this.
  20. aladinhw

aladinhw Active Member

Best Answers:
    Speak english

aladinhw, Oct 18, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.