1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guaranteed seo services- Back again on DP to rock with the best!!!

Discussion in 'Services' started by andrewaff, Oct 12, 2009.

BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!!!!

Performer is back again.....

New Packages - Latest work Tactics - Amazing Work Reviews…

Hope DP members still remember me for the past rocking SEO jobs done by me. So now all past orders are done with utmost client satisfaction and great online business for my all customers. Now let’s find-out the new SEO deal of the month here …...

==========================================================
    Competition: 0 - 3 million
    Top 10 Ranking Guaranteed:
    Time: 3 Months
    Price: $500
    Competition: 3 million - 5 million
    Time: 4 Months
    Price: $800
    Competition: 5 million - 8 million
    Time: 5 Months
    Price: $1200
    Competition: 8 million - 12 million
    Time: 7 Months
    Price: $1500
    Competition: 12 million - 15 million
    Time: 9 Months
    Price: $2000
    This will sound good to the experienced online marketers. Wow… The recent most competitive work illustrations are here.

Moreover, this window is small to show wonderful examples of my top-notch services with the optimum use of that deep part of the minds.  And now, the time to have some, so called good reviews of other most valuable DP members about this service as per my last SEO thread -

FYI, I am covering all tactics as legal and only ethical ways of search engine optimization. Say it is on-page optimization, LSI integration, forums & blogs marketing do follow formula, Groups & community conversations along with high page rank niche submissions. Also social media campaigns on FB, Twitter, Craigslist as per demand of the project and based on the keyword competitiveness, to quantify the quality of the links via these efficient methods. Moreover you will get all detailed plan of action, proposal terms etc. for better clarification for each assignment. So rush out with your Pm’s about my work queries for customization of your plan and for a free seo analysis of your business website. You will love to assign me any keyword ranking/web promotion project for sure.

Thank You

andrewaff, Oct 12, 2009 IP
  2. Abbadox

Abbadox Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Any discount if we order more then one keyword phrase?.

Abbadox, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  3. andrewaff

andrewaff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah, bulk discount is always available with me and also regular seo packages apart with one keyword ranking deal for all DP members.

Please PM me your site, keywords, requirement etc.. i will certainly customize a plan for you.

andrewaff, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  4. andrewaff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am overwhelmed for getting such great response from DP members via PM’s for my SEO thread. I just need to clear that PAYPAL is most acceptable method for me though I am also open to deal with Escrow after discussing the whole project scope and terms. Thanks

andrewaff, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  5. 6yp

6yp Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm just curious,
    how you going to pass a sandbox for a brand new websites?
    Also what you will do with 100% flash site?

6yp, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  6. andrewaff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Doing SEO for a brand new website is not a problem at all provided it is not penalized because of any rule violation. I have done so many websites started from the sketch and then a great success later on. Will be more comfortable to commit anything if you can let me know your site URL.
    Flash optimization is something really an extra-ordinary task requires a lot of marketing skills and flash optimization basic. It would be appreciate if i can have the expected keywords and SITE via Pm.
    THanks

andrewaff, Oct 17, 2009 IP
  7. adacprogramming

adacprogramming Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just purchased this package
    Competition: 0 - 3 million
    Time: 3 Months
    Price: $500

I'll do some reviews over the next couple months outlining the results of the campaign.

adacprogramming, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  8. andrewaff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for assigning the project and I am certain about my proven results for this one as well :)

Just to inform to all reputed members, that I will provide you all SEO work details in at-least one monthly report every time and brief bi-monthly updates about the rankings fluctuation and about marketing activities going for the project. So you must be aware about your project status, performance and deliverables, when taking my services.
    Thanks

andrewaff, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  9. weasel

weasel Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ha Guys these person does do wonders on the keywords. he helpme gain my keywords

Cheers Good service you should try it.

weasel, Nov 4, 2009 IP
  10. Web Directory

Web Directory Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    andrewaff did an excellent job for my sites.

Web Directory, Nov 4, 2009 IP
  11. andrewaff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you so much for giving these wonderful reviews!! I am happy to gain such good clients with me...
    I am done with most of my projects now and now hearing for new SEO queries... Members, send me Pms to know more about Christmas discount package!!!!
    I will love to reply very quickly......

andrewaff, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  12. josef1

josef1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Around 6 weeks ago I found this thread, contacted andrewaff and started to work with him after I was already deeply frustrated and sure I will never find a good SEO.

We started the project 5 weeks ago, 12 keywords with competition between 1 Mio and 14 Mio and onpage optimization.

Now 5 weeks later, 3 keywords are in top 10 and organic traffic grow pretty good.

Service and response time:
    Very good. I asked him many questions and he answered them all very patently and answers to all Emails very fast.

Quality:
    Excellent. Number of links grows steady. First keywords are already in Google Top 10 and I have no doubts about that the rest will be also soon there.

Price:
    Fair and mainly you know already what you get before you pay.

Reporting:
    Twice a month. One short report and one detail report. The detailed report includes every single link, information about all activities and status about pending submissions.

Summary:
    Professional SEO. Highly recommend !!

josef1, Nov 24, 2009 IP
  13. wmghori

wmghori Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey andrewaff,

do you have a IM like yahoo or Live Messenger where we can discuss little more before placing the order.

Pls PM your IM info.

regards,

wmghori, Dec 10, 2009 IP
  14. andrewaff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi All.. Wish you A great wonderful year ahead 2010
    Enjoy 20% festive discount on each of my SEO package and rush your order now!!! Got nice testimonials and references last week.. Thanks for all your support :)

andrewaff, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  15. andrewaff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Then why entering into this thread, better to promote your business in a new thread after having some itraders, so that intelligent DP members can trust on your words. Make more strengthen your profile rather posting single liner reply to all threads to make more posts in your profile (what you are doing now in all your participated threads). It is the place for performance not for exaggeration dude. Good Luck for your so called half prices business.:)

andrewaff, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  16. josef1

josef1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As i wrote earlier i started an SEO project with 12 keywords with Sunny (andrewaff).

Project was starting great but quality from builded links was not very high. Mostly links was social bookmarks, links from small link farms and W2 links.

High quality links with good PR from niche related homepages was not builded.

Also quality from provided articles was from the beginning horrible and after i let him know that articles need to be better moved to "not good but acceptable" level.

The good:
    He have good SEO skills and can help you to get good rankings in SE.

The bad:

Quality from links and articles are not very good.
    He dont keep his word and like to change work and payment conditions as they are comfortable for him.

When you have one keyword to rank and dont want to build links yourself, or dont have the time to do, the SEO services from andrewaff (sunny) are an good option what i can recommend.

For larger projects and ongoing work i would not recommend to work with him.

One report (January) is still missing. I will post another "follow up" when project is completely finished.

josef1, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  17. andrewaff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Social bookmarking and w2 links are super for good traffic and rankings, and we all professionals know this, so nothing wrong. I have created high page rank links on related niche sites (Yes very fewer on exact theme because i need to buy links for this exact theme match, which S.E. do not prefer) but various links on same category matching sites like business, finance links for a currency trading site. Justify Enough for Google ... [/QUOTE]
    Obviously, in beginning no writer can write very good on a technical subject without having prior knowledge about the business, so i sent stuff for verification but he treated as my final articles... and said so called horrible articles :) then i arrange some facts & definitions about the business from him and conveyed to writer and he approved the articles later saying all good.
    THANKS, that is what every business expects from an SEO. My keywords assignment was 12 and i got 5 primary keywords top rankings in 3-4 months already along with 30+ non targeted (but fruitful) keywords/key-phrases. I thought i should mention this here as well

We were working on pay on performance basis, I was doing all hard work for the project, paid to writers, paid to link builders and then only expecting payment when keyword ranks under 10 (not even #11 or around). After ranking of 5 successful keywords on Top 10, i asked him to pay some amount upfront for the rest keywords (very minimal) as now we built better trust for my work and will be convenient for me in my advance payment. He showed uncomfortableness, I said OK let's go on the same mode, but you plz pay the already dues amount for the top ranking keywords, he said OK.. (Last communication with him so far)
    Better if we see my effective on-page optimization skills over the targeted site and Intelligent DP members can judge better these all ways, the other reviews, itraders etc... :) :) :) I learned a lot in business from your project, Thanks Again for this critical review!!

andrewaff, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  18. trytobecool

trytobecool Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    good:I have worked with him on my couple of sites. he is working with the way i want & very flexible with payments as well. I agree with you that he is good SEO. at the end of the day or month why we have hired him for? ranks you for your best keyword. he knows better about "whats works" to rank high in google.

social media is new trend to google & to seo. google is indexing tweets now a days that tells the story of how important social media is. you will rank in top 10 without any risk if some social media links involved (in your seo strategy) other then just article directories submission or free press releases. hope that helps to remove some confusion here.

bad: none yet.

trytobecool, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  19. Dr_Web

Dr_Web Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested, but, I have a few questions:

1 - Suppose you don't get my keyword on top ten, do you have money back guarantee like in your other thread? You say top ten ranking guaranteed, so.........

2 - The price is per keyword?

Thanks

Dr_Web, Feb 2, 2010 IP
  20. andrewaff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the response to this thread..
    1. Yeah i will give you money back guarantee after analyzing your keywords and competition. If i will found anything not to be done, i will exclude the word 'guarantee' before I start.
    3. Prices are on per keyword basis.

andrewaff, Feb 2, 2010 IP