1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Quality Dofollow Comments PR6 to PR4 (Review copies for first buyers)

Discussion in 'Services' started by blog8491, Oct 5, 2009.

Hey
    As a well reputed member for Dofollow blog commenting at DP, I want to offer a good package with High PR dofollow blog comments from PR 6,5 and 4 blog post pages. This is a good chance to get high PR quality backlinks to improve SERP for any web sites.

What you get from this package
    Two PR6
    Four PR5
    Four PR4

So you get Ten High Page rank backlinks within short time.
    I can offer this package for $40.
    For first buyers, I give it for $25 as a review copies. Remember this offer for a very limited time.
    Paypal: payblogdp@gmail.com

Contact me with paypal transaction ID with URL,anchor text and contact email. I'll start the project as soon as possible and send the report as a excel sheet.
    Review copies is $25 only for a limited time
    Chat/Email :

Thanks
    Blog.

blog8491, Oct 5, 2009 IP
  2. flightnurse

flightnurse Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm interested but I would like to know if comments are made on unrelated types of blogs & posts, or if you will be taking time to comment on blogs and posts that related to the anchor text we use? I'm posting this in public rather than PM because the answer would be useful to everyone who views the thread as well. Thanks!

flightnurse, Oct 5, 2009 IP
  3. blog8491

blog8491 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Usually in high PR dofollow blog commenting, we can't make sure that all are not niche related. Because we get many high PR links on general type of blogs. That's the reality of blogs.
    Anyway I do my best to give maximum effort to post in related blogs. That's how I made my reputation at DP.
    For all, Decide it your self. So far I have 175 positive itrades (no negative) with many green blobs. I have done a lot of dofollow blog commenting projects. Also I'm a seller in dofollow blog comment lists.

Thanks
    Blog.

blog8491, Oct 5, 2009 IP
  4. flightnurse

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You said, Anyway I do my best to give maximum effort to post in related blogs."

Thanks for your good and honest reply. I think that's reassuring to myself, and to others as well, so am going to order a review package & will post an honest review upon completion.

flightnurse, Oct 5, 2009 IP
  5. SteveTaylor

SteveTaylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Excellent work, completed within a couple of hours. Comments made were very nice. Although the links are somewhat unrelated to the theme of my site, the links are DO Follow.

Thanks,

SteveTaylor, Oct 5, 2009 IP
  6. star1

star1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will also take a review package

star1, Oct 5, 2009 IP
  7. blog8491

blog8491 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah, I give a full effort find relevant high PR dofollow comments :)

This is a good proof for fast delivery. The reason to unrelate is your web site niche is not a popular one. Anyway don;t worry about it, you will get an increasing of SERP :)

Yeah still I offer Review copy@$25

If anyone needs review copy , send $25 to . Then PM me with URL and Anchor to start the project.

Thanks
    Blog.

blog8491, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  8. flightnurse

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Review:

I received the report this morning and just finished checking all the posts in the spreadsheet. Blog provided 2 PR6, 4 PR5, and 4 PR4 blog posts that were well written, pertained to the subject being discussed on the blog, and tied the comments in with my anchor text without seeing out of place very nicely. All posts were do-follow, and because they were well done I don't believe there's any fear that they may be removed.

I learned early on that one needs to be extremely careful when hiring a blog poster because a poorly done job could get your site on the askimet ban list or on some other spam list. To my relief I can report that the work that OP performed is of good quality and I feel safe to give him a good recomendation to others to use and believe that you will get solid do-follow backlinks by using his services without risk of damage to your site's reputation!

flightnurse, Oct 16, 2009 IP
    blog8491 likes this.
  9. blog8491

blog8491 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the honest review. This is a good proof for all, see her questions in first replies and this review. I did the great job to give my quality work. All you get it, But I take some times to complete every orders.

Anyway Now Review copies were gone for this thread, please don't ask it again.
    Price set for $40
    Time frame for this order can be 1-2 days, please ask it before order.

Thanks
    Blog.

blog8491, Oct 25, 2009 IP