1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Facebook / Site Promotion almost 1.5 million fans and 140,000 page impressions a day

Discussion in 'Services' started by bulldogg32, Oct 15, 2009.

Thank you for all that participated last month!

Our arcade and entertainment website (flash games, videos, application reviews) also has a Facebook Fan Page attached to it that has been authenticated by Facebook. The fan page and website currently has almost 1.5 million fans and the site sees over 140,000 page impressions a day. What we do on a daily basis is post a status update on our website and our Facebook Fan Page that is a review of a flash game, Facebook app, smartphone app, website and anything that has entertainment value for our demographics. All of these posts have links in them. Our goal is to keep our fans engaged and entertained. We never spam our fans at all but we do give them what they want.

We are offering an opportunity for us to promote your game, app etc through a status update review through our Facebook Fan Page as well as our site. We will also be including a link on our link page till the end of November.

Typically, each day, we put up a status update and we will see anywhere from 2k to 10k of instant traffic. We recently reviewed a Facebook Application that instantly saw 4k new users in one day. Plus many others. BUT we only post relevent items that our fans want.

We are only looking for targeted content to post as stated above and we reserve the right to deny any and all requests.

What you will receive if content is accepted.

2 reviews on our fan page via status updates on our Facebook Fan Page which has almost 1.5 million Fans
    1 link on our link page for the rest of october and all of November. 140,000 k daily page impressions as well as over 50k uniques a month.

END OF OCTOBER SPECIAL!!! $135 BUT we will only be limiting this to 5 links and no free reviews please so do not ask.

If you have any questions please pm us. Please PM us for links.

bulldogg32, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  2. morgano

morgano Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you offer something on a shorter basis? A link for a 1/2/3 days or a week etc... (I only require short term exposure)

I'd be happy to pay $20 for x amount of days but I dont really want to fork out $135 which could be spent on a months worth of adwords guaranteeing a good ROI.

The site I want to link is in my signature and I've had good returns on similar deals via facebook in the past. A huge number of people enjoy watching Family Guy and therefore this isn't some boring site your users are going to get annoyed at. In fact its got a huge procrastination factor which makes it perfect for promotions like this.

Let me know

Regards
    James

morgano, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  3. mendna

mendna Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested but same as abv, I don't want to fork out $135 without first seeing the ROI.

If you have a smaller package, do let us know.

Thanks.

mendna, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  4. bulldogg32

bulldogg32 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Guys, we cannot do anything less than advertised. PM's returned. 2 spots have been accepted.

bulldogg32, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  5. HardEarned$

HardEarned$ Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well I looked on your facebook page and of the 5 apps I saw you promote, they were pretty much all at around around the 2000 user mark, and I highly doubt it came just all from your fan page.

Like the above I would be interested testing it out at a much lower cost, doing this you would generate more potential clients here wishing to advertise with you, therefore giving you the potential of a positive review in regards to your service.

HardEarned$, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  6. bulldogg32

bulldogg32 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, if you look closer at the apps you were looking at on the facebook page you were looking at the ones that our fans had posted not the ones that we have posted. Those fans are now banned from the site. When a fan posts only a few people will ever see it. We have only posted a couple of our apps on there. There is a HUGE difference between a fan posting a link and the owner posting a link. Anyways, we are firm on the price as we have stated before. What is up for offer is a link sale on our website. We then post a couple of status updates regarding your link on our website. We only take relevant content to our site and we have turned down 12 apps, websites and flash games due to being irrelevant content. I am attaching an example of an application that was posted on our website followed by a fan page update. Notice the huge jump in users in just two days. Also our rpg application that we have highlighted on our home page has had almost 7,000 new users since we first posted it over a month ago. Good stuff! If anyone has questions or would like more stats please send a PM.

The stats are from our FortuneTales application. We saw almost a 3,000 user growth in 2 days.

Attached Files:

bulldogg32, Oct 18, 2009 IP
  7. epic1231

epic1231 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just wanted to update with a Review for bulldog -- excellent return.. As Promised, once payment was made he went above and beyond for me and did a great job promoting it.. If you are interested in getting your application out there, I would highly suggest his service..

epic1231, Nov 2, 2009 IP