1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Free Website/Blog Stats Service?

Discussion in 'Traffic Analysis' started by bad_bob00, Oct 14, 2009.

Hi,

I've got a blog with Wordpress which I was using GetClicky.com with, to monitor traffic and any other related stats. However because my traffic was quite high, I think I "used up" their free service, and now they want me to pay to upgrade my account.

I'm just wondering, is it worth paying to upgrade my account, or is there any good alternative free websites that I can use instead of GetClicky to monitor my stats?

I've heard that Google Analytics causes your website to load up a fair bit slower then usual, is this true?

Thanks for any advice :)

bad_bob00, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  2. geekos

geekos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have no problems in using google analytics on my websites.
    If you really want a reliable and advance site statistics I recommend you to use googe analytics ;)

geekos, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  3. gostats

gostats Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many free alternatives and google may not be the best one for you. ;)

Do you have a particular feature or use which you rely on most? Are there any possible requirements you are looking for in an equitable free tracker?

gostats, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  4. bad_bob00

bad_bob00 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Mainly I just want to be able to find stats about popular posts made on my blog, learn how people are discovering my site (what they are searching for in google, any anything related to incoming links etc).

Thanks for the help so far. So do people mainly recommend Google Analytics? Does anyone else find it slows down your site?

bad_bob00, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  5. bad_bob00

bad_bob00 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone got any other suggestions for me?

bad_bob00, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  6. gostats

gostats Peon

Best Answers:
    Almost all tracking systems do that. Are there more detailed or advanced options which are important to you?

gostats, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  7. bad_bob00

bad_bob00 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nope just want something that is free and will do the above without expiring and asking for a payment after so many hits... :)

Thanks for the help

bad_bob00, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  8. dipali

dipali Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Analytics is best web analytics tool for measuring traffic and conversions.

dipali, Nov 13, 2009 IP
  9. freeadlists

freeadlists Guest

Best Answers:
    At one time I used mybloglog's paid analytics (first 10 are free) but I now I use Google analytics. The latter seems to be working out well - no complaints and it's free.

freeadlists, Nov 21, 2009 IP