1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Wine Refrigerator Blog 100% Unique Articles Awesome Design Custome Logo 3 Day Sale!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by kennyk3, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hot Niche: Wine Refrigerators

This site was completely redesigned with an awesome color scheme and custom graphics with a premium WordPress theme highly customized. All the content is 100% unique with Conduit Style reviews for physical products.

The Complete Package: www.BestWineRefrigerator.com

This blog covers different topics related to wine with a focus on wine refrigerators. It will be very easy for you to rank for keywords of specific wine refrigerators and make sales through sites like Amazon or eBay.

HOW YOU WILL MAKE MONEY WITH THIS SITE

Google Adsense

This blog is optimized for you to make money with Google Adsense. The site is already making a few dollars a month and will easily increase with a little promotion.

Affiliate Products

Wine refrigerators ain't cheap. With every review you can link to an Amazon or eBay product with your affiliate link. Some of these items can cost up to $2000!

WHY I'M SELLING

I spent a lot of time on this site, setting it up, redesigning it, I just don't have the time to promote it. It's a great niche and has a hungry crowd of people (people with money!) so I've decided to pass it on to you and let you reap the profits.

.:After Sale Support

I will help you transfer the site over to your host. I can host it on my server for up to a month if you need me to. Also, any other questions or problems you have, I will be available after the sale to help you with.

.:Bonus

If you buy this site for the BIN (Buy it Now) Price, you will receive this bonus:

Free Report: 10 High PR Blogs That Will Help Boost Your Rankings in Google

You'll receive a list of 10 High PR Blogs that you can post to that will help your site dominate Google for your keywords.

Starting Bid: $45

BIN: $197

kennyk3, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  2. kennyk3

kennyk3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Anybody want to start it off.

Please bid in increments of $10.

If you have any questions, please post them or PM me!

Thanks!

kennyk3, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  3. zanman

zanman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll start it off with $15.

zanman, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  4. kennyk3