1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Daily Journal: Goal - $100/day NET w/ Bum Marketing & Social Networks

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by MyHub, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Ducati1198

Ducati1198 Peon

Best Answers:

It takes some patience but I've done it myself many times and it works. Go to getafreelancer.com and post an ad (free trial) for writers. Make it clear in your ad what your requirements are. Let the bidders know that you pay (X amount) for (X amount) word articles. (based on your needs)

When you post your ad let it be known that you pay at the END of each project. This will allow you to have the articles flowing in while you earn the capital to pay the writer at the completion of the project. Right now I have 4 solid writers I hired this way that have been with me for over 7 months now. $2 per original at 500 words and $1 per rewrite at 500 words. You have to be patient while weeding through the crappy writers but you will find the good ones.

I have over 100 clients through my coaching that use this method and it's worked for all of them.

Good luck

Ducati1198, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  2. MyHub

MyHub Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @Ducati
    Great suggestion. I may outsource once my cash starts coming in.

Mass Add group broke 1000 in the past hour. Great going! That's the fastest group I've grown in under 24 hours. Still waiting on click throughs for my hoplink on that one.

MyHub, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  3. jinhu

jinhu Peon

Best Answers:
    this action plan make YOU different from who just watching .
    You call yourself newbie, however it is obviously you understand the online marketing quite well

jinhu, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  4. MyHub

MyHub Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone

I woke up this morning to find my Mass Add group at 7170. Unfortunately I won't be able to send messages to members, as the group is well beyond 5000. On the upside, it looks like the momentum is enough to carry it through to 1 Million or more.

Absolutely no sales yesterday.

@jinhu
    I've experimented with stuff on Facebook for some time, however I am a newbie at bum marketing. And when I learn things, I like to learn them as quickly as possible and implement them immediately.

MyHub, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  5. pedigreechump6

pedigreechump6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is quite amazing growth for your group, any chance you're going to share that with us? Or at least give us more clues as to how you do it, I understand the incentive but what is the group about roughly?

pedigreechump6, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  6. MyHub

MyHub Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @pedigree
    The group is very simple. When folks post invitation proof, I put their name up for all to see. That's all the group is about. That's all people want nowadays in social networks anyway. My idea is not new. A few mafia wars groups are doing the same thing. This idea can be done over and over again because folks always want more friends.

Another tip: Put a hard call to action in your group title, so when friends see it in their Group Invitations and on friend's walls, they'll be following directions to start adding friends immediately.

@ anyone with a mafia wars group
    I'm curious to know your mafia wars ebook sales results. Do you have success selling mafia wars ebooks in mafia wars groups? I'd like to know. That will give me an idea of how well my hoplinks will do. Thanks.

Guys I have a question... Facebook Group Events: When I post an event in the group, do all people know about it? How? That may be another way of sending messages if your group is over 5000. Any input welcome. Thanks.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
    MyHub, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  7. ratin90

ratin90 Active Member

Best Answers:
    ^ people can see the Event if they go to the group,and in event you can only invite your friends,and if any group members want to join the event go first have to come to the group :)

ratin90, Oct 12, 2009 IP
  8. openmindz

openmindz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here's my input:

Overall you've got a pretty good strategy and it's an ambitious task to write so many articles. Personally I don't think you need as many articles. If you focus on hubpages especially Squidoo then you will have tremendous juice pointing either back to your money site or directly to the offer. I wrote an entire Squidoo tutorial for this.

Also, in regards to how you structure your interlinking between web properties there are several ways to do this, but without seeing exactly what you're offering then the articles may only be teasers to wet the whistle of the potential buyer. You can point them to your sales properties as I've outlined in this backlink strategy.

Let me know what you think of this and if you can incorporate it into your strategy.

openmindz

openmindz, Oct 12, 2009 IP
  9. MyHub

MyHub Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good morning everyone,

No sales yesterday. My mass add group is now at 16609 and growing at around 1 member every 3 seconds. My hoplink is getting clicks, but no sales through that so far. Now that we've passed the 10,000 mark, it appears as if the viral nature of the group has taken over and is growing on autopilot.

I am continuing to gather long-tail keywords and write articles.

@openmindz
    I will check your strategy, as I'm always finding ways to work smarter, not harder. Thanks for the tips.

MyHub, Oct 12, 2009 IP
  10. MyHub

MyHub Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Morning everyone...

ONE SALE YESTERDAY!!!

I am also getting more Clickbank Order Form impressions from Facebook, so folks are interested and it's just a matter of time before folks buy more. Group now over 23000

[​IMG]

MyHub, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  11. MyHub

MyHub Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey everyone, just a quick update

I started the third group. I made this one a fan page. At 1 member as of now LOL

P.S. A copycat group has sprouted up today. They're already at 300. Whatever!

Onward!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
    MyHub, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  12. MyHub

MyHub Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook thinks they're slick!!!

They just changed the group format across all Facebook just now MESSING EVERYTHING UP

The old group format is COMPLETELY GONE....

I am losing tens of thousands of invites being sent out every hour Facebook tinkers with this.

THEY ARE TRYING TO SABOTAGE US!!!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
    MyHub, Oct 13, 2009 IP
    keen4kash likes this.
  13. keen4kash

keen4kash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good job OP - i will be staying tuned to see your progress

Setting an example for people to follow and motivate to show its possible to make money online

Anyone can offer advice but providing a real life example in front of their eyes is something far different

thanks for your time and committment

keen4kash, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  14. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sure Facebook isn't thrilled being a place where affiliates can promote their crappy e-products to thousands of people for free.

dlm, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  15. MyHub

MyHub Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone

Just woke up this morning to 2 Amazon sales yesterday. No Clickbank sales. The screenshot to the right is total this month.

My group is at 28296 and my fan page is at 2092

I'm getting around 50+ hops per day

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 14, 2009
    MyHub, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  16. MyHub

MyHub Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Morning everyone

Woke up this morning to ANOTHER SALE! My 2 Amazon products are delivered, and we can see the results of that in the middle screenshot.

A word of note - my fan page is getting a heck of a lot more click throughs than the group. My fan page is at 5303 and my group is at 31925

[​IMG]

MyHub, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  17. Christian Little

Christian Little Peon

Best Answers:
    What's the name of the FB group you've built? I'd like to take a look at it.

Christian Little, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  18. MyHub

MyHub Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @christian
    I'm sorry but I won't be giving out any info about my group other than what's posted here. I've already listed some valuable tips about groups, and I hope that will benefit members as it has benefited me. Thanks. But just for everyone to know I'm not faking this in any way, here are the screenshots of my group and fan page as of now.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
    MyHub, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  19. Christian Little

Christian Little Peon

Best Answers:
    Fair enough.

So in your group are you just posting links occasionally to new content on the site and people are clicking through? If so, how many people are going to your site usually from facebook?

Christian Little, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  20. MyHub

MyHub Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @christian
    I put clickbank hoplinks directly into my group and fan pages. I don't update links. I just put them there in the beginning and leave them there. Yesterday I got 53 click throughs and one buy. I put a little blurb with the hoplinks too, so people will know what the product is about. Hope that helps.

MyHub, Oct 15, 2009 IP