1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dating site adsense earning

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by believer1984, Oct 12, 2009.

I am interested in writing a blog related to dating and relationships niche. I shall be thankful to members of this forum if they can tell me how much can i earn through adsense in this niche. Is it high paying or not? Thanks in advance. Any help will be highly appreciated.

believer1984, Oct 12, 2009 IP
  2. wildogre

wildogre Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think rather then going with Adsense you should try some cpm system and friendfinder affiliate program.

wildogre, Oct 12, 2009 IP
  3. joneal500

joneal500 Peon

Best Answers:
    No, it's really not paying. $2-3 per month is what you would be earning.

joneal500, Oct 12, 2009 IP
  4. moshdj2uk

moshdj2uk Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you'd be better off with adultfriendfinder.com or another adult ad agency, such as blacklabelads (run by AdBrite). These will at least have relevant adverts for your niche.

moshdj2uk, Oct 12, 2009 IP
  5. dairyman

dairyman Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That depends on the volume of traffic. Although dating as a niche that won't pay you as much as that of insurance or stocks but if you are well versed in that niche, you can go ahead and add the adsense ads. The problem lies in bringing traffic. You can supplement the adsense with affiliate network but see that it is compatible with the adsense TOS.

dairyman, Oct 12, 2009 IP
  6. ggleadsense

ggleadsense Peon

Best Answers:
    Try looking for another niche.

ggleadsense, Oct 12, 2009 IP
  7. strgraphics

strgraphics Active Member

Best Answers:
    My suggestion is better to try with another nich ;)

strgraphics, Oct 12, 2009 IP
  8. pixads

pixads Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i've had a dating site for a few years now and the CPC is not that good
    if you combined adsense with some affiliate and target US traffic you could get a better success but still nothing impressive

pixads, Oct 12, 2009 IP
  9. filipina

filipina Peon

Best Answers:
    Dating sites can pay, and over the passed few months my stats are improving greatly. However, my dating site is also a social networking site with a forum which has many different subjects. Depending on the subject it can show higher paying ads. For example, subjects about visas, cell phones, airline tickets, and many others help boost my earnings. Right now my average per click in October is 17 cents, and with a few hundred clicks it is not too bad.

P.S. I have dumped the friendfinder network because the traffic I generated to them ended up with less in sales that i would have received from AdSense clicks. I am very suspect of that network and watched too many big sales become "charge backs" right before pay day.

filipina, Oct 12, 2009 IP
  10. hanadaddy

hanadaddy Peon

Best Answers:
    I just performed quick check with AdWords Keyword tool ,but the CPC is not that good around 3 or 4 dollar max. This will give you probably .30 or .40 max. Probably average of about .20 per click?

hanadaddy, Oct 12, 2009 IP
  11. qiren83

qiren83 Peon

Best Answers:
    i think another keyword is More suitable

qiren83, Oct 12, 2009 IP
  12. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    you can earn approximately $3,501 a month with about 39,103 visitors a month

Project Mobius, Oct 12, 2009 IP
  13. Ryan6

Ryan6 Peon

Best Answers:
    Various dating niches usually run around $0.50/just over $1 with Google Adsense. Not very good really! Webmasters tend to run affiliate marketing campaigns here as it is pretty easy to get leads for the sex starved males. On one of my adult sites I run a program that pays around 4$ for a free male signup and around 6$ for a free female signup. Google Adsense might have worked with POF a good while ago, but it's one area that I would always turn to affiliate marketing today. If people are gonna click on dating site ads then their probably gonna join it, so get the lead and get considerably more moula in your pocket.:D

Ryan6, Oct 12, 2009 IP
  14. Ameena

Ameena Active Member

Best Answers:
    I got a blog about dating and relationships and its almost two months old now with adsense, right now I generate around 400 visitors a day and its increasing each day and I make around 10 to 22 clicks a day and it gets me around $2.5 to $6 a day which is not bad for site that is relatively new I guess, plus when you want to build a blog then build a blog around the topic that you got your interest in, don't just build a blog for adsense earnings, you may not able to make a successful blog that way, you may end up getting bored with it and stop blogging at some point.

If you got interest in dating and relationship then create quality content that gets people's attention and blog everyday, don't worry if its a low paying niche, when I compare my blog with other webmasters who hardly manage to make $3 or $5 a month with other niche, I don't see my blog performing that bad.

when you got interest in your niche then you can create more contents on a regular basis and drive more traffic eventually. So just remember when you choose a niche that you are going to work on it on a long term basis so just choose a niche that you love. When you generate traffic then you have more options to monetize it other than adsense. So go with you interest and don't go other way round many people fail in blogging because of that very reason.

I wish you good luck.

Ameena, Oct 12, 2009 IP
  15. pradimani

pradimani Active Member

Best Answers:
    plentyoffish.com making 4million $$ per month
    you can start one, all it matter is 'how to get traffic and how to make thm to stick on your site'

pradimani, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  16. steveeyes

steveeyes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Plentyoffish is the exception rather than the rule. If you get started, you'll need to have patience to build traffic. Recommend getting one site established than start another but only have as many sites as you can manage. I have three main sites and several smaller sites. My main sites bring me the most clicks but the smaller sites add to the total. Once established and you have some traffic, expecting between 300 to 400 clicks a day is more likely than plentyoffish numbers.

steveeyes, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  17. believer1984

believer1984 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am extremely thankful to all the members who gave their valuable piece of advice. Really helpful comments

believer1984, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  18. dukhi

dukhi Peon

Best Answers:
    Dating and Social Networking Site are very low earning.. i have a social Network and i got lots of click but earning is Very very low..

dukhi, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  19. dddougal

dddougal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dating niche is quite a good payer....In all fairness most niches can be good with adsense, its all about getting the traffic and targeting properly.

dddougal, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  20. claire0917

claire0917 Peon

Best Answers:
    One of my blogs is on relationships.. I get 30-40 cents per click..

claire0917, Oct 14, 2009 IP