1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can you use incentives for CPA Offers?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by ElitePrime, Oct 9, 2009.

Hello,
    I know a lot of CPA offers don't allow you using incentives to advertise the offer are there any networks out there that allow that. To offer people free bonuses for sign ups or downloads. Also what are some CPA offers that are free for users to try like maybe downloads or emails, or signups? Thanks

ElitePrime, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  2. browie

browie Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to find networks with incentive offers. You can't just do incentive when it doesn't say so.

browie, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  3. antm

antm Peon

Best Answers:
    is there any cpa networks that works with incentives? i really want to be with cpa that accept incentives offer.

antm, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  4. Belgretor

Belgretor Member

Best Answers:
    Belgretor, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  5. labaik88

labaik88 Peon

Best Answers:
    i run incentives site i am currently getting incentives offers from ELM (eleadmedia ) HN (hydranetwork) and also i know incentreward but the tracking sucks on IR , and adscendmedia i have applied i heard they also have some

labaik88, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  6. cpa-marketer

cpa-marketer Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use CPALead for incentivized offers. They are an incentivized network. They even provide a gateway.

cpa-marketer, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  7. thesilly1

thesilly1 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are plenty of networks which offer incentive offers (like Neverblue, Maxbounty, etc...). In fact, I think most of them have a few incentivized offers... Just be sure to read the rules of the offers otherwise you can be banned.

thesilly1, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  8. BankRollBucks

BankRollBucks Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes there are several out there, but you have to check to make sure they accept incentive sites, etc.

I ran an incentive site for 2 years and those types of offers are becoming few and far between but there are some still out there.

Some of the ones listed above, like Neverblue, MB) don't accept incentive sites anymore so if you are planning on giving members cash or points back for completing an offer, you cannot use them.

BankRollBucks, Oct 12, 2009 IP