1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Designs for an ebook.

Discussion in 'Design' started by hammurabbi, Oct 9, 2009.

Hello Designers,

I will soon be launching an ebook through ClickBank, and I will be in need of some quality graphic design.

Specifically, I need:

* A cover for the PDF. Approx A4 size.
    * A 3D version of the cover to use on the sales page.
    * A header graphic for the sales page. 680x150 pixels (approx)

Each design must have the same look-and-feel. It needs to look like a “brand”.

All work must be original and unique. No duplicates or copyright-infringing material.

If you think you can provide this, please PM me your rates and some samples of your work.

Note: I will not be in a position to choose a provider for at least a week, so there's no hurry.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2009
    hammurabbi, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  2. spotlight

spotlight Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Spotlight media is a one of the leading web design company in Chennai, India providing the services are web design, website design, flash design, CMS, brochure design and SEO services effectively at affordable cost.

Even we have done so many websites
    If you are interested mail me at :

spotlight, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  3. hammurabbi

hammurabbi Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for all the replies. Much appreciated.

I got about 11 PM replies, most of whom gave me links to work samples. Lots of them looked real good.

But only 4 of them gave be a quote for their rates. I said in the ad that I was looking for rates (the price you charge).

If anyone who has already replied but forgot to give me a price wants to try again, please feel free to PM me again with the information I asked for.

Thanks.

hammurabbi, Oct 11, 2009 IP