1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How long did it take you all to create your first product?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by bertuseng, Oct 7, 2009.

Hi there everyone,

I am busy creating a new eBook and video course, but it is just taking ages doing this. How long did it take all of you to create your first digital product. I have been busy for 2 weeks and I am not even finished with the draft of the ebook. Loads of work, hehe.

Anyway, were wondering what you guys thought.

bertuseng, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  2. deepthinker99

deepthinker99 Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on topic you're creating.There are no need to rush things.To make a good ebook,a lot of research are needed.Keep it up dude.

deepthinker99, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  3. Bluey

Bluey Member

Best Answers:
    It is hard to rush quality.

Bluey, Oct 8, 2009 IP
  4. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Could take really long time. It depends on the topics, how deep we wanna cover etc etc.

webcosmo, Oct 8, 2009 IP
  5. bertuseng

bertuseng Peon

Best Answers:
    I am aiming for about 100 pages with about 8 video tutorials with it. Want to get most of it finished by a month or two, so will see how long it takes. Maybe I should be outsourcing some...

bertuseng, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  6. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I still remember last time it take me 6 month to create my online tutorial of forex trading.
    You should not outsource it coz its will drag down the quality of the product.

mentos, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  7. iecsp

iecsp Peon

Best Answers:
    It depend on the quality of your product and the efficiency of your promotion.,

iecsp, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  8. Steve_P

Steve_P Member

Best Answers:
    I'm just about to launch my first product which is a set of 20 videos going over the basics of affiliate marketing, selecting a product, keywords, article marketing and showing how to get online and make money.

You get the idea - step by step video instructions. Very exciting.

It's taken me about 2 months to put together, including writing the series of auto-responder emails.

Steve.

Steve_P, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  9. Craig Michaels

Craig Michaels Guest

Best Answers:
    The first product I ever made I created over-night. Very basic, used xsitepro and everything. As soon as I started to earn sales, I started expanding on the product like graphics and such.

Craig Michaels, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  10. eDennis

eDennis Peon

Best Answers:
    It took me about a month to create my first project that I put my heart and soul into. My next produt took me about a week. My third project took me 4 hours (mini project) This also includes sales pages for them which can take upto a day or more.

All of my products are Video courses. So I have to make the Video, render them, edit them.. etc..

wait.. I almost forgot my very very first ebook I made to sell on ebay, that took me about 2 hours lol

eDennis, Oct 11, 2009 IP