1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Update to my Page Please Review

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by DesignerDigits, Oct 9, 2009.

I have updated my page can you give me your thoughts please.. its linked to my main site thanks

diamondmobilenumbers. c o m

DesignerDigits, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  2. stuart.letterman

stuart.letterman Guest

Best Answers:
    It's easy to use but I think you should be a little clearer on what the site is about on the main page, it took me a while to realize what the site had to offer (mobile phone numbers).

Your site's on a .com address yet you sell UK phone numbers, is this GEO IP'ed or just UK?

stuart.letterman, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  3. NainaPriyanka

NainaPriyanka Peon

Best Answers:
    I took a look on your website and looks good.

NainaPriyanka, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  4. RobertK

RobertK Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah that's quite good but I think the image at the top is a little plain. I do like your logo though but it reminds me too closely of another more popular brand...

RobertK, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  5. AKSIN

AKSIN Peon

Best Answers:
    Your site seems new, because its having 0 PR. Google has indexed only home page. You are not using robots text or its wrongly written, please check it. It my restricting your other pages. The word numbers comes in 18 times with 10.11% density, make it to 2-4%. In keyword meta tag, the word numbers is repeating so many times, please fix it. Use robote text file as:
    User-Agent: *
    Allow: /
    You have only one back links at present. You can submit your site to directories, bookmarking sites, blogs, etc.

AKSIN, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  6. DesignerDigits

DesignerDigits Peon

Best Answers:
    That page is new.. I have only recently had work done to it.. Can you list the directories, blogs, and bookmarking sites where i can submit the link please..

DesignerDigits, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  7. mydreams.success@gmail.co

mydreams.success@gmail.co Peon

Best Answers:
    you can find PR8-PR0 link exchange directories here. Follow links on bottom of page at left hand side. You will get a lot