1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ebook maker

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Skid, Oct 7, 2009.

I have written an ebook and I don't know where to go from here. Can someone please help? I am sure I should build a website or a blog or something to sell it with but how would I go about getting the ebook to them without actually doing it myself. I am pretty sure most of the ebook sellers I see don't manually email all the people that buy their books. So how would I get that software or the set up to do it? Anyone willing to help?

Skid, Oct 7, 2009 IP
    MhW likes this.
  2. keen4kash

keen4kash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you dont know how to create your own site then Go to a site that provides a marketplace for digital items and provides a sales listing page

Sign up, upload your ebook, write a discription or sales ad, put in your payments details like your paypal email address, you will be given a url link which is the sales page for your ebook, then promote the url

They will handle the transactions and let the buyers download the ebook after paying

There are free sites like payloadz . com

Or sites that charge a commission of each sale or a small fee per month like e-junkie . com

paydotcom.com is another i think

Most of the sites have tutorial sections to provide help

Otherwise search google or this forum for keywords like: how to sell ebook, how to sell digital guide, where to sell ebook, how to use payloadz, best website to sell digital items etc.

best of luck

keen4kash, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  3. Skid

Skid Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the help! Doe's anyone else have any more information I may be able to use?

Skid, Oct 8, 2009 IP
  4. tuksdrr

tuksdrr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Skid,

My company provides a free professional site set-up which may benefit you. Basically, the condition is that you would host the site with our hosting company. We could handle your requirements, PM me if this will help you ok?

tuksdrr, Oct 9, 2009 IP