1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Kontera, Infolinks , Vibrant questions

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by gobears20, Apr 16, 2009.

I just started with Kontera and am not happy with them at all. I wish I would have found this site before I signed up with them.

Which one would you consider better out of Infolinks and Vibrant? I noticed Vibrant requires a minimum of 500,000 page views to qualify for them. My Website is a sports Website and most of my page views come from my message board. When Vibrant says a minimum of 500,000 page views is that just to qualify for them or do they require you to deliver that kind of traffic to them every month? That may be a dumb question but I am really curious.

I am just kind of curious to get some of your thoughts?

Thanks for any help!

gobears20, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  2. su962

su962 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's been a while, have you actually tried these services since? I've had infolinks on my sites for a little over a months now. eCPM is just a bit over a buck, but my site have very little text. I suppose a site with more text will do better. The nice thing is it doesn't impact performance of other CPC ad units on the same page.

su962, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  3. Infolinks Support Team

Infolinks Support Team Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi

This is Shay from Infolinks.

You are right! Infolinks' in text ads do not effect the performance of other CPC ads and usually get the highest CTR among other contextual advertising solutions.

For more questions about Infolinks don't hesitate to use this forum!

Have a great day!

Shay

Infolinks Support Team, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  4. catrosinfo

catrosinfo Peon

Best Answers:
    I thought Kontera is one of the best out there. I heard John Chow dot com really endorses it. Anyway, I am not with Kontera so, I wouldn't know, and I am not using infolinks and Vibrant. I was just curious what you have in mind.

cheers!

catrosinfo, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  5. bestbuck

bestbuck Active Member

Best Answers:
    To me, Vibrant has the best rate compared to Infolinks and Kontera.

Infolinks rate has been dropped recently, and Kontera, which is a joke to use them rate around 0.00-0.01.

bestbuck, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  6. tusharagg87

tusharagg87 Member

Best Answers:
    i have myself tried Kontera and Infolinks both and the results from infolinks was much much better...i didnt earned huge money but it was much more than Kontera

tusharagg87, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  7. ShiftChip

ShiftChip Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I get like 1-2 cents per click for infolinks, the ads are not that good either... the other reason I'm using them is because I hear there better then kontera. If you can get into vibrant thought go for it.

ShiftChip, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  8. wisepanda

wisepanda Member

Best Answers:
    I was using infolinks and the rates where quite good for me initially but has since dropped while I have not lost any traffic. I was reading else where that initially they pay out most of the gross PPC but cut that in half after a couple weeks of use. I am not sure but can anyone confirm this?

wisepanda, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  9. cashmaster

cashmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    the problem with kontera is that for every $0.01 that i earn . kontera earn $0.80.......

cashmaster, Oct 10, 2009 IP