1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

adsmarket.com really pay us? i crosed min bal and mailed them.

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by sreekala, Oct 7, 2009.

?

adsmarket.com ?

1. It really paying publishers

25.0%
  2. Time waste with this network

25.0%
  3. Not bad

25.0%
  4. Scam

25.0%
    hi friends,

I crossed my min bal and they didnt send my check so i asked them the reason why you didnt pay me , they are saying that advertiser didnt pay us the amount to send you .

Is this true every affiliate network is having advance payment to from their advertisers but adsmarket is saying that they didnt pay us if they paid me i will pay you , what is this answer,

if they didnt pay them for a year ,wont adsmarket pay me the amount can i trust this adsmarket.

Please solve my problem .

Thanks in advance.

sreekala, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  2. xnsmith

xnsmith Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Buddy,
    Don't worry...It will pay you, i am also waiting for payment. They will pay you when their advertiser will deposit approved commission to your account. Also, if advertiser doesn't pay them, they will also going to pay you...

I haven't received commission from them but my one friend earning $$$$ per month with them...

Thanks,

xnsmith, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  3. NitzanAdsmarket

NitzanAdsmarket Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont think you have something to worry about , Adsmarket is paying ,

True sometimes theres delays , because an advertiser didnt deliver Etc'
    but we working to make all of those problems solved as quick as possible.

if you guys need anything , you can cotact me through the infamous google

nitzan.aviram

NitzanAdsmarket, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  4. PremiumWealth

PremiumWealth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey sreekala,

And there is one more thing that EACH advertiser in AdsMarket have different Payment Terms (e.g. NET 18, NET 30, NET 48 etc.) have you checked that? Each of them will transfer your APPROVED commission to Adsmarket according to their payment terms and then adsmarket will send check/wire on regular payout date (usually they send payment weekly basis).

Lots of affiliates don't read payout terms and other things of each advertiser and that's why they call them scam, but AdsMarket is indeed good network.

Regards,
    PremiumWealth

PremiumWealth, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  5. BankRollBucks

BankRollBucks Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've always been paid on time from Adsmarket.

BankRollBucks, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  6. sreekala

sreekala Peon

Best Answers:
    When i posted a messege to them they replied me that advertiser didnt pay me the amount , when will the advertiser pay them and when will i get that amount , please tell me friends .

Thanks in advance.

sreekala, Oct 8, 2009 IP
  7. PremiumWealth

PremiumWealth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dude, have you read my previous post in this thread? I've told you advertiser will pay adsmarket according to their payment terms (like NET18, NET30 etc.) Each advertiser has different payment terms that's why you have to check that, from which merchant's (advertiser) program you've earned your commissions and then read their 'Payment Terms' (which is usually on program description page). You'll find something like NET18, NET30, NET 48 etc.

For example if a (advertiser) program pays on NET30 basis, that means they will pay adsmarket on 30th day after you've earned approved commission for that program. And then adsmarket will send you check/wire transfer according to their payout term (which is weekly).

Hope it clears!

Regards,
    PremiumWealth

PremiumWealth, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  8. sreekala

sreekala Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks lol i got you now ,finally you are saying that they will pay us for sure there is no worry and no doubt about our earnings.
    right thanks dear

sreekala, Oct 12, 2009 IP