1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling StopSnoringClub.com | Membership Site Up For Grabs

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Lord Hades, Oct 6, 2009.

Hey everyone,

What's It?
    Up for sale today is http://www.stopsnoringclub.com which is a membership site on the evergreen super-popular niche of "stopping snoring".

As most of you might be aware, that sites, especially those that sell informational products, in the medical/health niche are extremely popular and you are bound to get a flurry of customers, if you market this right.

What's more, this is a MEMBERSHIP SITE, so you keep on getting recurring income every single month.

Why am I selling?
    You may have noticed a few days ago, I sold a site on the niche of curing insomnia and this is the second to go. The reason I am selling is simply because I do not have enough time to put into the site as life has started to get pretty busy nowadays.

What do you get?
    You get a full-blown sales-letter extolling the benefits of subscribing to the membership site.

The current graphics (check them out for yourself :)) are also included in the sale of the site and they are bound to stun your visitors with their sheer beauty. 9I hired a professional graphic designer to design those)

You also get 11 weeks worth of content, so you are pretty much set to roll out the site and roll in the money, you will make :)

The site is pretty much hands-free as you need to plug the content into an autoresponder and after that you just need to collect the money apart form a little marketing.

Price
    I'm looking for $75 for this site.

Cheers
    Girish

Lord Hades, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  2. sweetcrabhoney18

sweetcrabhoney18 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 9
    any members right now? content is already written? is the info sent by email or on the site?

sweetcrabhoney18, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  3. Lord Hades

Lord Hades Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No members, the site hasn't been launched yet, so you can start afresh on that :)

I've got 11 weeks of content written out in the form of 11 newsletters which I was planning to send weekly via e-mail. (autoresponder plug'n'play)

Lord Hades, Oct 7, 2009 IP