1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link Bait

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by OfficialRTS, Oct 6, 2009.

Recently on my blog i have got alot of traffic and because of this i am finding i am getting traffic from more then just social networking sites that i have been promoting on. I am getting links from forums and other websites that will end up adding value to my website. Tell me what you think about this. what ways do you link bait to get traffic. Recently i read that a friend in this SEO book for dummies edition 3 says he friend got like 2000 backlinks from linkbaiting+ a bunch of traffic. The main thing you have to do is have such great content or somthing free with such high value that it brings traffic. My blog is doing the same with so much great original content it is bring big traffic.

OfficialRTS, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  2. Dan Schulz

Dan Schulz Peon

Best Answers:
    Three things. Finding what people want through competitive keyword research and analysis, writing killer copy that people actually will read, and then promoting that content through word of mouth marketing.

Dan Schulz, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  3. bigcat1967

bigcat1967 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I totally agree. I'm in the process of writing original content - tough to do - but I want to carry through and see if I can get some traffic.

bigcat1967, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  4. Candise

Candise Peon

Best Answers:
    Link baiting (or linkbaiting) is the latest buzz word in the SEO world and has come to be the preferred way to natural link building.

It means to create something that naturally attract backlinks for your web page by getting people to talk about it, discussing it on forums, blogging about i, posting it on del.icio.us/Furl/Digg/Shoutwire and linking to it from their sites. It also attracts a lot of visitors.

Candise, Oct 6, 2009 IP