1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Don't have time for doing link building - Looking for Suggestions

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by mortimer33, Oct 6, 2009.

Hi Guys,

Up to now I've been doing my own link building, but I don't have the time at the moment.

Can anyone reccommend any good service out there that provides link building.

I would appreciate reccommendations rather than general 'Look at the services forum' or 'Google link building'..

Many Thanks..

mortimer33, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  2. Vigor

Vigor Peon

Best Answers:
    Ive been looking for years, a cost effective high quality link building service does not exist. Sorry.

Vigor, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  3. mortimer33

mortimer33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thats disappointing to hear! I'm hoping someone else has better news...

mortimer33, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  4. nusratfans

nusratfans Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Folks,
    I am near to the final launching of my Indian Music website after bugs fixation. can anybody suggest me some good / effective ways for Link building and search engine optimization.

nusratfans, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  5. johnsmith14

johnsmith14 Peon

Best Answers:
    even i have never found any link building tool. bt still u can search over the forum........

johnsmith14, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  6. Dan Schulz

Dan Schulz Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have the money, take a look at what Eric Ward can do for you.

Dan Schulz, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  7. Mistyone

Mistyone Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use this program. If you have sites with a URL PR1 and above you can submit these sites to the program and earn link credit which can be used to place links on other websites in the program. Check it out yourself.

Automatic Backlinks

I just read today on their development website blog that they now have 5000 members since they launched the site, 10 months ago.

I am seeing back links showing up in Yahoo explore and I have only been a member since 2 weeks ago.

Mistyone, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  8. richromo

richromo Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are plenty of SEO "gurus" who will undertake a plan to develop a link building plan for you with vigor! Easy to do, although I am not sure as to the results. The last quote I got was $9,000.00 to get one of my primary keywords on the front page of google. It was primarily a blog commenting program where they got the bloggers to place blog comments on their blogs for a fee. As you should know you can do that yourself for about half of that assuming you believe the seo guy that you need that many blog comments and even more if you had the time. Since you don't there are plenty of methods to pay for it, and many with medium to enormous risk to your site. If you can find a good seo guy, and there are plenty be ready to pay for the privilege. Be sure you know enough to ask the right questions and cut through the jargon which is inevitable. Also READ THE CONTRACT!

richromo, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  9. skinnyninja

skinnyninja Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh my gosh, very impressed with that Eric Ward dude and his services.....looks like you can pick his brain and get some real results for only $500 bucks. That is not bad if you already have a decent site that just needs some proper link juice and exposure. Might actually have to consider that.....

skinnyninja, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  10. Dan Schulz

Dan Schulz Peon

Best Answers:
    You should be. Without him, there would BE no link building industry. :cool:

Dan Schulz, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  11. Porter

Porter Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes..I use this site.. they are really good and affordable with plenty of link building options..+ fast turnaround with detailed submission reports.

http://seo.com-vip.info

Porter, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  12. saranya05

saranya05 Guest

Best Answers:
    hope u can try out with buildmylink.com this is a free service that promotes your links to the websites of higher page rank. this also gives a list for top 100 directories ,social bookmarking sites and blog sites too

saranya05, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  13. Steve Powers

Steve Powers Peon

Best Answers:
    You can purchase links with www.backlinks.com.I'm not very familiar with them.Maybe you can ask them for
    further help.

Steve Powers, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  14. Dan Schulz

Dan Schulz Peon

Best Answers:
    Do that and you'll know how Hitler felt in the movie "Little Nicky" when Google does the same thing to your rankings. :eek:

Dan Schulz, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  15. jjjust

jjjust Guest

Best Answers:
    I can do link building. I have over 8K blogs that are not on the same server but spread out across the internet. I also build blogs on a daily basis again spread across the internet. If you want try out our service you can try it for a nominal fee.

We use Wordpress MU sites. Everyone knows that Google is in love with wordpress, but not a lot of folks know about the affair they are having with wordpress Multi-user sites.

1. 100 WP MU sites spread across different IPs
    2. You provide 2 posts, Spun content if you can.
    4. We will ping all posts
    5. Will create 1 combined RSS Feed with all your sites in it.
    6. Special Sauce - Add your links to our posts of over 8K blogs.
    7. We will provide you with a Report that will include blog URL,blog name, user name, password.

Details Needed:
    1. Name of Niche
    2. 2 posts with anchor text & url, we will spin.
    3. Anchor text & Url for blog rolls

NO Adult, Gambling or Pharmacy sites.

Price: $57.00

Payment: Paypal Only
    Turnaround time: 3-5 days or sooner.

Please PM me for questions & payment

Don't listen to those who say your links have to be in the same marketing ro theme. That is just not true! We prove this on a daily basis. This service works if you want to gain some ranking jump aboard while it is still at a very affordable rate.

P.S. If you want to purchase the Special sauce as a separeate service, you can do so for $35.00. If you purchase 3 Runs you will receive another one for free. buy 3 get one free! before the 4 runs are complete you should definitely see a big jump in your rankings. on the edge of the first page? The special sauce will get you there. On the bottom of the first page? The Special sauce will move you up.

jjjust, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  16. linkexpert007

linkexpert007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Its not that there is no good Link expert but you just need to find them out. I have been in theses field for 3 years and done this type of work a lot with full satisfaction :) If you can build link on your own then you can hire a good link expert. If you need my help, then you are most welcomed :)

linkexpert007, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  17. allwayslearning

allwayslearning Peon

Best Answers:
  18. phaoloo

phaoloo Peon

Best Answers:
    phaoloo, Oct 8, 2009 IP
  19. vcss15

vcss15 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    dear if u want to do link exchange but no time u can do 1 thing . do once in a week for 5-10 links max take 20 mins. link exchange really works for me

vcss15, Oct 8, 2009 IP
  20. selectsplat

selectsplat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'll tell you the honest truth. The best way I've found is to hire a friend or someone you know, and pay them by the hour. I know a few high school kids that love to work for around $10 per hour.

Then I teach them how to find blogs and forums on very related sites, high pr sites, and show them how to comment and post dropping my links in. I also ask them to write unique articles and submit them to article directories. Then I show them how to use social bookmarking to bookmark all the different articles. I make them keep a record of each URL they've put my link or article on, and I give them pointers as they go.

It all, it costs me about $30 per week, for about 3 hours of work, and I gain, around 100 backlinks in that time. I think it far better to use this method becuase your link builder is gaining backlinks using the method that YOU are comfortable with. Not just some some crazy bulk submission, or blog network, or angela's rip off or link wheel scheme.

selectsplat, Oct 8, 2009 IP