1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Yahoo Directory - Some helpful info.

Discussion in 'Directories' started by banless, Oct 6, 2009.

I just wrote an article for those who want to know some of the pros and cons of being listed in the yahoo directory. Feel free to leave a comment on the site or in this thread. You can view the article here: Yahoo Directory - Does it help?

Enjoy.

banless, Oct 6, 2009 IP
    robjones likes this.
  2. humm

humm बहादुर बच्चा

Best Answers:
    Yahoo directory listing is not 'very' important I would say. But if you are investing big in the link development of a project, it doesn't hurt getting listed on a decent authority web directory like Yahoo! and others.

For small time webmasters its a waste of funds. For a company, big investment project as mentioned above worth the listing fee. :)

humm, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  3. wounded1987

wounded1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    like humn said, its the big difference between small website which is not a business and doesn't invest a lot, to a big corporation that set new goals for the future (marketing, etc)

you also know that the directory will be there for a long time and wont be panelized or something, i think it's the ultimate investment, its inner pages are well linked and has decent strength

you mentioned about the anchor text i see in the article, i think any decent directory will have proper anchor texts, i think when it comes to a directory like yahoo, it would be wise to have non-seo anchor text, google will like that.

wounded1987, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  4. uzair072

uzair072 Active Member

Best Answers:
    hy i want also work on internet marketing please tell me the methods

uzair072, Oct 6, 2009 IP