1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTH] Deploy a Ruby on Rails project on a hosting for me.

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Davidhend1, Sep 24, 2009.

Hello,

I have developed a small web application using Ruby on Rails + MySQL, on Netbeans.

Now, I want to deploy it on a web hosting account, Hostgator (which supports RoR and MySQL). But I'm new to it and seems to have a lot of problem when I don't use localhost.

Therefore, I'd like to have a RoR programmer do it for me.

It's very small - actually a student project. The migration code have been written. On the database schema, there's 2 tables, with about 5 attributes each. There's about 5 .html.erb pages in total. I'd like to link a domain name (already have) to this project as well, so I can access it using the domain name. (I'll update NS from Godaddy, but I need help binding the name to the project on Hostgator.)

One more thing, I'd like the SVN (supported by Hostgator) for this deployment to be set up as well. So I can use subversion to update the codes on the server by myself.

I believe people who know RoR well won't take much time on the task. I'd be willing to pay $25 for the task.

If you're a RoR programmer, please contact me and discuss on it.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
    David

Davidhend1, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  2. k_e_i_k_u_n_1_7

k_e_i_k_u_n_1_7 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    drop me a private message. 1.5 years exp with rails and developed 3 websites with ruby on rails, 1 of them are probably the biggest RoR apps in the philippines and the other the biggest in south east asia

k_e_i_k_u_n_1_7, Oct 4, 2009 IP