1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

NEW PRODUCT: Pre Launch 7 Day Warning. Get your Campaigns Setup Today for Launch!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petehols, Sep 30, 2009.

1. affiliatenewbie

affiliatenewbie Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like to market this one . I am on the job of developing the site but where are the affilaite resources? without which i can't write about it! If you are willing get me a review copy. Good luck in advance.

affiliatenewbie, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  2. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I'd be curious to have a look at your product Pete, and promote it a little to turn some conversions under my belt. Let me know when the review copies are available I'd like one as well.

Alex

evelinawilliams007, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  3. LanZord

LanZord Peon

Best Answers:
    Can I know URl.. I never found here..

LanZord, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  4. Scriptona

Scriptona Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It is always a pleasure to check the other side of the coin. When you work as vendor and as affiliate you can (by the time) master them both. You will understand the feelings of both the gamers.
    I liked your journal a lot and in was very inspiring. you are very determined for success and this gives me a push to work more clickbank (I'm new to this market).

I would like to use your product as my next product to promote. The one I'm doing now (which is the first) is doing good. it is a different niche though.

I'm expecting success to your product although I didn't check it out yet but I'll be tuned for the affiliate review copies and will do some readings on the subject and get some pages prepared while you get your product finalized.

Best Wishes :)

Scriptona, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  5. Digivolt

Digivolt Peon

Best Answers:
    I would be interested in marketing this product too. Do you have a review copy available? What are your affiliate resources?

Digivolt, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  6. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Everyone

Still working feverishly on this one. All the people about have been added to the review list. I will be in touch with you all very soon.

Thanks

Pete

EDIT: I have a lot of the affiliate page done. What I have so far is Bum Marketing, PPC, Keywords for PPC ( cheap Clicks ), Banners and Graphic. I am hust putting a few landing page templates on just now. I will also provide you with Wordpress landers too. There will also be 10 articles that I have written on the subject that you can use ( just remember to rewrite them or you will not get good listings on the search engines) to either submit to directories or to publish to your websites. I am going to finish the Email Autoresponder series today. There will also be a quick reference Marketing Ebbok that will also show you more ways to get your links out there.

Is there anything else that you would like to see? Or would need to promote this product?

Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
    petehols, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  7. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Cool, looking forward to your product.

I'm working on one at the moment and this is only good inspiration for me. I'd give it shot anyways as an affiliate, as the niche seems to have little to no competition.

Alex

evelinawilliams007, Oct 3, 2009 IP
  8. petehols

Best Answers:
    Thanks Alex

There is very little competition in this niche and a lot of hungry people looking for solutions. If there is anything more any of you would like to see in the affiliates section other than what is in my above post please let me know.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Oct 3, 2009 IP
  9. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    If you're going to include a rebrandable ebook on your affiliate section that would be lovely.

I know a few methods to get ebooks promoted via several sites and it worked pretty well for me.

evelinawilliams007, Oct 3, 2009 IP
  10. d0rhk

d0rhk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey petehols,

I have been reading your journal and this thread daily. I was wondering if I could have a copy of your ebook for reviewing purposes.

I really like how youre including articles to rewrite, and some example wordpress landing pages, I think that's amazing for affiliates.

Looking forward to promoting your product :D

d0rhk, Oct 3, 2009 IP
  11. 15challenger

15challenger Banned

Best Answers:
    I would like a review copy too. Thank you. :)

15challenger, Oct 3, 2009 IP
  12. Nanashi

Nanashi Peon

Best Answers:
    Yo, big fan of your thread. Heard you were coming out with a product, seems pretty cool! Could you add me to the list for a review copy? I'm just glad it's something like this and not an MMO product- I actually have a few sites up in a similar niche so this being your topic is pretty awesome for me! :)

Nanashi, Oct 3, 2009 IP
  13. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Pete,

Feel free to throw me on the roster too, would like to have a peak. If it rocks perhaps we'll put in on the NC CB section. Also don't be shy to promote the launch (free) and product on our ClickBank Launch Calendar at NicheJunky

Best of luck w/it, hope it has the same success as your journal. As others have said - you seem determined, and I admire that quite a bit.

N.

NCMedia, Oct 3, 2009 IP
  14. petehols

Best Answers:
    Thanks NC I have registered. I will input all the details when It is good to go. Thanks for your support.

Pete

petehols, Oct 3, 2009 IP
  15. Yordi

Yordi Peon

Best Answers:
    well this product seems very nice !

Yordi, Oct 4, 2009 IP
  16. Forkypie

Forkypie Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Pete, I am a big fan and I am confident that this product will take off well. If you don't mind, I would like to promote this product, and would appreciate very much if I could have a review copy.

I have already registered a few domain names and am just waiting for the affiliate section to go up now :)

Forkypie, Oct 4, 2009 IP
  17. ladyred129

ladyred129 Peon

Best Answers:
    ok im in pete - would you put me on the list for review copy plz...

best of luck all

ladyred129, Oct 4, 2009 IP
  18. petehols

Best Answers:
    Hi Guys

Just an update. The affiliates page will be finished and operational within 24 hours for you to get all the info you need. I have been working on this and there is a lot of information in there on how to promote this product. The most beneficial is with a landing page. If you have email lists there will be an email course for you to input into aweber. This will follow shortly after the affiliate page is open. I will post the link here within the next 24 hours and there is a few choices for you.

If you need anything else let me know.

Thanks

Pete

petehols, Oct 5, 2009 IP
  19. Scriptona

Scriptona Notable Member

Best Answers:
    good news. I'm into promoting health products and this should be a good one.

Scriptona, Oct 5, 2009 IP
  20. MasterMel

MasterMel Peon

Best Answers:
    Product looks nice. Could you please add me to the list of the review copy?
    I would like to promote this product aswell.

MasterMel, Oct 5, 2009 IP