1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking To Build Links For Website help PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by hitman1988, Sep 30, 2009.

Hi,

I recently started my own company and im really looking to whack the SEO for the links to get it ranking high now...

If anyone can help me with this e.g. seo guy willing to do links for me for a wage thats fine. Provided i can get first page for the keywords i desire i know there are no guarantees but its worth a go.

Any help will be so appreciated.

Cheers.:)

hitman1988, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  2. bee4biz

bee4biz Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to pay go and hire a reputable SEO or contact a well known SEO firm. Be prepared to fork out a few $k depending on your competition and the amount of work needed. Don't hire any of the DP noobs. Most of them can't even SEO their own site but the minute you offer money everyone turns into experts.

If you are looking to do this for free, nobody is going to hold your hand or work for you. There are plenty of SEO resources out there. So use them. Yet again, Don't take any advice from DP unless its coming from a reputable SEO who just happened to be here trying to make some money from all the noobs.

bee4biz, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  3. hitman1988

hitman1988 Peon

Best Answers:
    quick question thought can i not buy cheap links on this website for my industry? and this will help me?

4. selectsplat

selectsplat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have lots of things to think about.

First all of, I'd recommend making sure you have all of our on page optimization done. This are optimizations that you can make on your website that will help you rank better. if you're looking for a pro, I'd recommend my good friend seosapien to help you with this. He's very passionate abotu what he does, and he knows a good deal about ON PAGE optimization.

Once you have everything on your own site optimized, then I would begin to start to work on your link building campaign. Yes, you can hire someone to do this for you as well, but I always have trouble trusting someone to put my links on very relevant, high quality sites. I recommend doing this part yourself. It's really not that difficult. Here's what I suggest.

- Find blogs and forums that are in your niche, and you post on them. Try to be helpful, contribute to the discussion, and drop your link occasionally. You should be able to find a neverending supply of blogs and forums that are in your niche to post in.

- Write some very helpful articles and submit them to article directories. Include about 2 links to your site in them.

- Start a blog with all of your articles, and social bookmark them.

- Perhaps consider buying a couple of text link ads. make sure the sites you buy from are very relevant, and are high quality with good PR, and good pagerank. I don't recommend buying in bulk. One or two quality links are plenty.

- Rinse and repeat.

selectsplat, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  5. hitman1988

hitman1988 Peon

Best Answers:
    My website is www reclaimsuk co uk

and i am going to start bloggin myself etc

quick question aswell how do i social bookmark something i struggle to get my head around?

I have been blogging for a while now reclaimsuk.wordpress.com

However i dont know how im doing it dont know if you could have a look through? Give me a few pointers.

Cheers.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2009
  6. selectsplat

Best Answers:
    It depends on the social bookmark site. For most of them, you just create an account on them, then each time you publish a new blogpost, you put a link to it on your social bookmark site. For example, you can 'Digg' or 'Stumble' your newest article, putting a link to your new article up on your social bookmark profile.

Of course, it helps to have lots for friends on the social bookmarking site. What I do is look for people that have similar interests to what my site is about, then send them a friend request. If they interested in the subject your site is about, and you post useful articles, they will start to follow your links when you bookmark them, giving you more traffic.

I also like to use some of the peripheral sites, such as 'tweetlater'. These sites automatically send messages to people that follow you on social bookmarking sites, such as 'Thanks for following! If you are interested in quality text link ads, see me site at ...'.

I hope this helps.

7. dietcola

dietcola Member

Best Answers:
    If you find your way to the link sales forum -- yes u can buy links for almost any niche here... be careful of what you are buying and i hope you dont become obsessed with Page rank....

But linkbuilding is a slow process - you will have to wait at least 3 months before you start seeing the real results, so if you do hire someone be aware that it does take time to get your links cached...

I can offer services and advise - but hang out here for a while and you'll soon pick up the basics...

Good luck with the campaign - social bookmarks have their uses in terms of getting your links cached and they do put through a few visitors per month - i love delicious and jumptags rank soooooooooooo well atm - its actually quite funny how well a jump tags goes...

Good Luck!

DCx:D

dietcola, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  8. selectsplat

Best Answers:
    Good advice for the most part, but this....

... isn't entirely true.

while it is true that you may not see your pagerank increase, or your backlinks in google go up for up to 3 months, Google updates your PR and backlinks CONTINUOUSLY. They also update their SERPs continuously. So, if you add quality backlinks, it can often affect your SERPS quickly.

9. Dan Schulz

Dan Schulz Peon

Best Answers:
    I hate to rain in on your parade (wow, I don't think I've used that phrase in over a decade), but I recently helped out one of your competitors with some keyword research and found that nobody searches for mis-sold PPI (I spent over a week looking for keywords to rank for) in the UK. Neither Google nor Google.co.uk were returning ANY results whatsoever.

All the keywords I did find were for companies looking to sell it rather than consumers trying to get it back. If you really want links for your company though, I strongly suggest you get them for marketing purposes, as you'll likely get a far better ROI than acquiring links for ranking purposes.

Dan Schulz, Oct 4, 2009 IP
    CouponCodes likes this.
  10. kbeus21

kbeus21 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have found writing articles in my niche one of the best way to build links my fav article directories are ezinearticles.com, isnare.com, buzzle.com, articlesbase.com, and ehow.com all pr 5 +. Also social bookmarking is helpful try digg.com, stumbleupon.com, actually the best thing to do is go to google and type list of social bookmarking sites and they will bring up several lists. There is also a link in my sig which may help get you links.

kbeus21, Oct 4, 2009 IP