1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any suggestions on how to get paid $200/week in honest money?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by CU_Designs, Oct 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi, I'm been browsing the BST section to be absolutely annoyed by the many blackhat/greyhat methods being sold there. It amazes me that people sell that stuff and then get upset when someone else sells their immoral and often times illegal methods. It's like what did you expect?! How do you attempt to claim rights to illegal methods that were probably taken from someone else's method? You know? I don't get that. Be upset over someone stealing legit and pure methods to making money online not over something that involves unethical and illegal business practice. I mean, come one, right?! But who cares.

I, personally, couldn't careless at this point about huge figures per day. It's not impressive to me anymore because the ones talking about making huge figures end up doing something that isn't whitehat, honest and legal that compromises me actually getting paid. Years ago, I did a blackhat method just to see if it worked and spent a lot of time setting it up and each day spent time doing it. And I was making money (by that I mean you could see in my account that I was making money). But I never got paid because they closed my account. There is a difference between making money and actually getting paid. Obviously. I lost over $800 made in a week's time using blackhat methods. I couldn't even be upset about it. It's that very risk you take when you get involved in blackhat/greyhat methods.

So I don't want to just make money, I want to actually get paid for my time, effort and the money I generate. But I don't have time nor will I make time for anything that is not whitehat, honest and legal all the way. My time is valuable.

If anyone can suggest a detailed step-by-step guide to how I can make $200 every single week the honest and legal way and get increase my chances of actually getting paid, then please post here some reports/ebooks or something. Make me an offer if you, personally, wrote something but don't want to give it away freely. Something that's 100% legal, honest and whitehat all the way. That's what I'm interested in. I would love something that I can set up in a few hours or a day that takes care of itself thereafter for the most part. I don't mind doing maintenance work but would like something solid and a step-by-step guide that's been tested and proven to earn and get paid honest money.

Thanks.

UPDATE: Also, I have a job already. But I am looking to have multiple streams of solid income.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2009
    CU_Designs, Oct 3, 2009 IP
  2. bryon123

bryon123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi!
    There are no secrets or "systems" that really work..except for their creators. Scams and cons..the whole lot of them. Some get caught..some don't. All in all..you invest time, money and effort into pipedreams.

Keep the day job. Try something in your spare time you love doing making something or providing a service people need.

Anything else is..well..you know.

>>>The only people that make money from those "Guides" are the guide creators.

Bryon

bryon123, Oct 3, 2009 IP
  3. CU_Designs

CU_Designs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    First of all, who said I was not going to keep my job? Secondly, I'm not looking for a secret or whatever the heck you are talking about in your first sentence. Thirdly, you know what? Your post was not helpful at all. Seems like you're just trying to increase your post count more than provide something useful to this forum. If it sounds like I've got an attitude well I do. I'm tired of reading worthless posts that don't help me or anyone for that matter. Where are the quality posts on this forum?! I will most certainly give good rep to anyone who can post a quality post on this thread that will help anyone reading it. Please re-read my post if you're going to respond. I'd appreciate that and so would members of this forum who want what I want and that is MULTIPLE streams of honest income. That means I'll be keeping my job but ADDING to it. :rolleyes:

No offense, but basically, the only people that need to be posting on this thread are those who have proven success that they have formed into a book (or even better a step-by-step guide) to help others. That's it. If you do not have success making at least $200 a week in honest money, then there's no point of you posting suggestions on my thread. I need the real stuff that's proven and honest. I'm not looking for secrets. Just tell me what's working for you if it's honest and legal all the way. Some people claim to have success in blackhat and have create step-by-step guides of what they did to make it. There's got to be someone who's created a step-by-step guide using whitehat, honest and legal ways. I want to talk to those people because that's what will help me and anyone reading this thread looking for honest money. I need specifics. General comment don't do me nor anyone any good.

Thank you.

4. iglweb

iglweb Peon

Best Answers:
    738 posts and you don't know much?

If you've got Gtalk or MSN add me and we can discuss. Thanks. (PM details)

iglweb, Oct 3, 2009 IP
  5. nick2007

nick2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Buddy, this forum is filled same questions. You just need to use the searching bottom at all. Sorry, but nobody gives any unique idea.
    bye.

nick2007, Oct 3, 2009 IP
  6. bryon123

bryon123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi!
    Dang. Well. I hate to break it to you..but..we don't get paid to make these posts. I enjoy helping people for free..but..I've never got a response like that ever before. Ever.

Good luck finding that guide.

>>>Maybe it's me..but if I were you I'd consider an self attitude check. My attitude is fine..thank you very much.

Bryon

bryon123, Oct 3, 2009 IP
    magda likes this.
  7. JessicaSch

JessicaSch Peon

Best Answers:
    People here have some extremely cynical views about ebook sellers. Yeesh.

Sometimes people get so good at selling online that they don't HAVE to use all those methods that they developed. They start using a few that they like best, and the other ones they drop. Then, they sell those methods that they no longer use, and make an extra stream of income.

These people who say that no one is going to sell you good information and that the only person making money off ebooks is the ebook seller have probably just picked up some really crappy ebooks.

OP, here are some easy ways to make money:

1. Sign up for the Amazon Affiliate Program and promote Amazon products. I've never had an issue with them scamming me and there are tons of products to promote. You just have to get creative in how you want to promote them.

2. You seem to be a good writer. Go to the library, pick up some books, and spend a week studying about copywriting. Copywriters make tons of money and are always in demand.

I could probably suggest 20+ more ideas, but I just don't have the time right now. If you sit down and spend an entire quiet hour with just a pen and some paper, and force yourself to think of whitehat ways to make money online, they'll come to you. You just have to take the time and actually do it.

Good luck!

JessicaSch, Oct 3, 2009 IP
    CU_Designs likes this.
  8. bryon123

bryon123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi!
    Yes..most of them I have seen are not worth a dime. Still...what works for me..may not work for you.

I think a person is much better off finding something to do that he/she loves to do..and do it.

Look at all those people who rushed to create the next youtube in hopes of someone wanting to buy them???

Thousands of hours and no telling how much money down the drain.

It's ok to dream..dreaming is nice in itself. But to put a couple of grand in a pipedream..is a waste of a couple of grand.

And add this to the mix: Timing is sometimes a very big part of success. Timing cannot be duplicated and defused into a formula that works for everybody. It does not..it cannot.

There..I've said my piece.

Bryon

bryon123, Oct 3, 2009 IP
  9. d0rhk

d0rhk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There so many "Make money online" blogs that go over simple yet effective ways to earn money online.

Go to ezinearticles.com and do a search for "make money online" theres probably a million articles on that topic on there.

Dont pay money for an ebook, come up with your own plan, or your own idea.

I see a lot of people making good money by providing services for people online. Online marketers dont have time for certain things, find out what they dont have time for, and get them to outsource it to you.

I hope ive inspired you a little bit, you seem really pissed off at the world right now.

d0rhk, Oct 3, 2009 IP
  10. CU_Designs

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    More fuel to the fire but I'm cool. :) I don't need to check my attitude. You don't like it, then you are free to go somewhere else. haha. Nobody is making you post anything here. I'm a hard one. Yes and for good reason. I am serious. Yes. If you can't handle my character, then it's best to not comment on something I say. I'm known to be blunt and raw. Read any of my posts on here and it'll prove that. Talk to any of my clients and they'll tell you the same. I've got money, but I'm just smart enough to know that you should never put all of your eggs in one basket. That goes for a job, too. So if my personality intimidates you or hurts your feelings, then please do not post to anything I say. You'd be better off making a post elsewhere that actually adds quality to DP than talking about what you think of me. I couldn't careless. But that's what DP wants: QUALITY POSTS and nothing else. They actually give out infractions for posts that are garbage. Read the rules and you'll see.

My intent is not to hurt anyone's feelings by my comments. :) That should be good news for the sensitive and easily offended. I know what I want and ask questions and make statements to get what I want. If you can't give me what I ask for, then it's best for you to stay away until you can. If I ask you for hotdog, then don't give me a hamburger and expect me to be like 'Oh thank you so much for this'. By doing so, you'd be basically asking me to give you an attitude back in return. Because I was very CLEAR and PRECISE the first time in what I asked for. If you've missed it, then all it takes is to re-read my first post. It's very clear in what I want. And disrespectful to post and not give me what I've made this thread for. To give me what I ask for is considered a QUALITY post and good for DP and I'll give you good rep for it and might even pay you as another way of saying thank you.

If you're a coach in whitehat, legal and honest methods that have personally been proven by you or have a step-by-step guide regarding a method that generates $200 every week consistently, then please contact me via PM and give me your offer to either coach me or the guide. Or contact me on YIM (my ID is in my profile). Thanks.

UPDATE: Also, I'm NOT looking for something unique, like someone on here thinks I'm after for some odd reason. I just want something solid, whitehat, legal and honest that has been proven to work as I've said repeatedly on this thread. If you understand and have what I'm asking for, then please contact me.

Moderators can actually close this thread.

11. stylosoft

stylosoft Peon

Best Answers:
    according to my 7 year experience i will suggest you hosting business is best you can make make $200 per month isn't its sound crazy but it is truth

take my reseller plan and anonymously open your hosting company

stylosoft, Oct 3, 2009 IP
  12. elchefe

elchefe Peon

Best Answers:
    Based on my experience, it's better to run a website with affiliate links. Affiliate marketing is the best way to earn money online. And it is a 100% honest business.

elchefe, Oct 3, 2009 IP
  13. Kwaku

Kwaku Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Many people get burned by systems because they don't follow through. People tend to quit if it isn't delivering money fast to them and they are not willing to put in the work at all. There are a MASSIVE number of working systems to make money, most of them whitehat and they all work. If you follow them step-by-step and keep at it they'll work and they work every time. But they are not for 'big money making'; not any of them can be rescaled from $200 / week to $2 million/week. If you don't mind that, then a lot of the methods discussed freely and openly in forums like this or written in ebooks will work fine for you.

Kwaku, Oct 4, 2009 IP
  14. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    $200/week is nothing.
    If you have skill,you can even earn $200/day.
    The way that i do is by trading forex.
    So far,its make much more than my daily job.

mentos, Oct 4, 2009 IP
  15. CU_Designs

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I will be contacting you in the future, if you don't mind coaching me to make this possible do make $200 per week. The target goal for starters is $200 per week. If you don't have the time to coach me, but have time to write a step-by-step guide then please let me know and I'll buy it from you. I'll be in touch when I'm ready. Right now focusing on methods I've been pm'ed and contacted about through YIM.

Same thing I posted to stylosoft, I will mention to you. I will be contacting you, too, in the future to coach me to do this. Or if you don't have the time to coach, either but do to write a step-by-step guide, then that would be great and I'll buy it from you. I'll be in touch when I'm ready.

Has any methods worked for you personally? If so, which step-by-step guides have? Saying which ones would be more helpful to DP members than talking in general. Thank you.

I set the $200 weekly goal for a reason - a strategic reason based on patterns I've seen in humans. Show me I can make $200 per week and I'll believe you (for my sake) when you say it can be done per day. Read that sentence again because it can easily go over someone's head. I worded it very carefully. If you understand what I'm saying. So if a person can make that per week (forget about per day and focus on first per week) and you have a step-by-step guide to make that possible, then I'll be contacting you, too, in the future. I'll be handing out money in the future. So be ready.

To All:
    I've actually gotten some pms from people offering to be a coach and from people offering me a step-by-step guide they have created. And I've been offered help through chat. Now THAT is what I call help: giving me a hotdog when I ask for a hotdog and not give me a hamburger instead. I love THAT kind of help. I reward THAT kind of help. The kind of help that gives me exactly what I ask for. This is the kind of buyer I am:

If I go to let's say Johnny Carino's restaurant here in Texas and order their spaghetti entree with meat sauce and without the garlic bread and a glass of raspberry lemonade, the waiter is going to jot that down because that's my order. That waiter writes it down so he doesn't mess it up. I was precise and very clear in what I asked for and the waiter wrote it down. If the waiter returns 10-15 minutes later with food and it is not what I ordered, do you think I'm going to be happy about that, especially when it was written down to double check before bringing me the order? Do I have a right to be upset when if my order is not as I requested? Is the waiter then entitled to a tip for bringing me something that is not what I ordered? I'm a big tipper, by the way. If you get my order right the first time, then you'll get a big tip. If you get it wrong, you won't get a tip at all. I like to tip and when you rob me of that opportunity to tip well, I get upset because I like to tip people large amounts of money when they give me great service starting with bringing me what I order.

This is the kind of buyer I am. I ask questions and make statements to get exactly what I want. If I'm asking you something it's because I'm dead serious about buying. If you answer my questions and then to my satisfaction, then you get my money. Simple as that. Someone on here has called me rude anonymously. And actually it's rude to not give me what I ask for and then have the audacity to call it help. What if you went to the library for example and asked the librarian for help to find a book about how to create a website in HTML. Do you think that librarian is going to send you to a section that talks about programming languages in general that has no information about how to create a website? Heck no! The librarian is going to take you to the exact aisle that talks about how to create a website in HTML. You're going to get what you ask for. The prime example of how to truly help someone especially when the person is specific. Anything shy of that, is not genuine help and doesn't help the individual looking for something specific. If anything, that is rude and disrespectful to waste ones time giving them something they didn't ask for. I don't care if you think what you have to offer is better. When I'm ready to buy something, I'm on a mission to get just that and nothing else. If it comes across as me bulldozing people over that try to give me something I don't want, after I've clearly stated what I wanted, then oh well. Pick up your heart and move on. But don't call that help because a smart person knows that the only real help is the kind that gives a person exactly what they ask for. It's a way of showing respect to that person for their time. If you want to offer something better, then do so only AFTER you give me what I ask for. Then you can mention alternatives. But FIRST give me what I ask for or don't even think about contacting me. This is the type of buyer I am. I don't play games.

Be like a librarian if you're going to help someone, especially if the person knows and states precisely what they want. That is quality that is next in line and more than deserving for a reward. I rep people for quality posts and sometimes pay if they've got what I want. When I go to threads and see that people have given the original poster what they've asked for, I rep those people even if it's not a thread I created. It goes a long way. But a lot of people here don't know how to be like a librarian and then think it's help. haha. Well, I've got some things on my plate to take care of. I've purchased a couple of guides and have a couple of people on messenger for coaching. So if people wish to still post that's fine but make it a quality post because when I'm done setting those things up and getting that on a schedule, I'll be back to buy with money in hand for the next thing to add more streams of income. Should give you successful people in whitehat methods to write a book. ;) I'm a serious buyer and again don't play games. So be ready for my questions because I always have them when it comes to something I am interested in buying.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2009
    CU_Designs, Oct 4, 2009 IP
  16. joelwyn

joelwyn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi mate,
    Just giving my opinion, the basic way to make money couldn't be anything more than supply and demand. Making money online is the same, like if millions of people facing overweight problems, probably there a business opportunity there. But of course, as you can see there are tons of diet/weight loss website now, and think about the first guy that actually market this niche, he made tons of money.
    Same thing applies to now, try to think what is most needed in your country or whereever now, and make a website and market it.
    For example, i think this idea is good sometime.
    Target = University Students,
    and create a website then buy and sell second hand books.
    Market them from ranking good keywords to offline marketing such as, post a free ads at students boards for few Uni, try to get students uni email ( which most of the time, it will be like or something like this and your just have to random the number) . And maybe after everything goes smooth, you can even have some contract with Uni to solely introduce your website to their new students or stuff like that.
    I'm sure you can come out with better idea, but just think mate. Anything could be your first bucket of gold from internet.

p/s: This is very ethic way and whitehat, and you actually helping peoples while you making money.

Cheers and hope it help.

joelwyn, Oct 4, 2009 IP
  17. sharemalaysia

sharemalaysia Member

Best Answers:
    Why it called blackhat/greyhat technique if that was fined tuning from whitehat technique. Haha what a fool.

sharemalaysia, Oct 4, 2009 IP
  18. info-link

info-link Active Member

Best Answers:
    Completly agree with this statment.
    And if you want to earn $200 per week, you must working hard to drive traffic to your affiliate website .

info-link, Oct 5, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.