1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Be A Professional Blogger

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by jhoazka, Sep 24, 2009.

For people who think that blogging is just a hobby during some free time or nothing more than a sideline after regular office hours, they should think again—fast! Consider the advertising income a successful blog can rake in: Google’s online advertising service, AdSense, pay around 1 US cent to $2 per ad click. It may sound like loose change but add it up daily and people may be surprised that it could amount to a month’s overtime pay or even a small payday cash advance. Not bad for working just a few hours in front of the computer. Other sources are from sponsored ads and content other than Google’s, which with some creativity, resourcefulness, and hard work, could amount to hundreds of dollars in a month.

jhoazka, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  2. 12holger34

12holger34 Peon

Best Answers:
    I read already something about blogging. Of course it is not easy to wright a good blog, but I think I should start to write. Do you know, where are the best places for publishing a blog?

Thanks
    Holger

12holger34, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  3. gvannorman

gvannorman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Im new to blogging but I would say that sticking to googles blogger service is probably the best place to set up your first blog. I say this because Google tends to take care of their own.

Not sure how much Adsense actually makes because even though I have it placed on my blog, it takes time to build up enough traffic where you can get the clicks that you need to make what the OP is stating. So, with that in mind it is nice to know that going it...dont think that all you have to do is write and the money will start to come in.

Learn how to promote your blog and get people to visit it. Then you need these visitors to click some ads...so good luck...

gvannorman, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  4. heijismart

heijismart Peon

Best Answers:
    start a new blog is free and easy..make it become high traffic blog is really costly hard work..

heijismart, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  5. seomaster123

seomaster123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I too agree with this point. I started a blog before 2 months, first i started blog just like that.. but one of my friend told blog make money.. so i followed his words.. and working hardly for my blog.

seomaster123, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  6. Bally chohan

Bally chohan Peon

Best Answers:
    blogging can be successful career but make sure you do it rightly. Read advance blogging , master in wordpress , plugins before to quit job

Bally chohan, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  7. 12holger34

12holger34 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for the information you provide here and on your blog about blogging.

12holger34, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  8. jessicalore

jessicalore Guest

Best Answers:
    We just start our blog in our joomla website, and the traffic has increase from 20 visitors a day to almost 170 visitors a day in less than 2 months. Of course I believe our SEO has increase the SEPR of our website overall. I mean is not that much, but we have seen a noticeable increase in traffic and adsense revenue. We will always recommend start a blog from things that your really love to do. In our case is computer repair. We have been blogging and including small video tutorials for helping people over the internet to solve small computer problems.

jessicalore, Sep 28, 2009 IP
  9. jada23

jada23 Peon

Best Answers:
    Blogging is like any other businesses. It can be hard at the beginning and it doesn't make any money or makes very small amount of money at the first months but if you don't give up and keep on working, it will become your full time job.

jada23, Sep 28, 2009 IP
  10. treemonster19

treemonster19 Member

Best Answers:
    Blogging can fetch you money but you need to share some real and useful information to readers that will help them in their endeavor, Clueless bluffing leads nowhere.

treemonster19, Sep 28, 2009 IP
  11. gordon08

gordon08 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's really hard to make any serious money blogging. You have to be a very good blogger to make any decent amount of money.
    Automated blogs and other blogs that steal content don't make jack. A few pennies a day, that's about it.
    Making money through blogging isn't an easy task.

gordon08, Sep 28, 2009 IP
  12. nowimhere

nowimhere Active Member

Best Answers:
    How many people out here make money blogging and only blogging?

How much do you make?

Cheers.

nowimhere, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  13. Tedel

Tedel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Damn, if you want to have a good blog, at least try to have a good spelling.

Tedel, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  14. Cathonline

Cathonline Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been blogging for 2 years, just personal blogs. If you update your blog often and make connections with your fellow blogger through networking, then your blog will earn little by little through adsense etc. In time, you will learn different ways to earn through blogging.

Cathonline, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  15. jjwright85

jjwright85 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can definitely make money with blogs. It just takes a lot of time and effort to build them. It's not something you can throw together over night.

jjwright85, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  16. Bally chohan

Bally chohan Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have the passion for blogging just like your hobby then no body can stop you to become a successful blogger.

bally chohan

Bally chohan, Oct 3, 2009 IP