1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is your stats?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by teohcl, Oct 1, 2009.

Anyone here can tell me what is your stats from your total website that how many of them really make money? Just wonder in order to tell the people here not all website can earn money.

From me, I have 50 website and only 3 sites that really can see result, is this normal? Please comment.

Thanks

teohcl, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  2. HarrisonJ

HarrisonJ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yea that is pretty normal. 99% of people trying to make money online are not making anything significant, so you are ahead of the pack.

The sites of lone entrepreneurs that seem to make the most are those that sell products, instead of monetizing with ads (unless you are a mega corp like google or facebook).

HarrisonJ, Oct 1, 2009 IP
    zinruss likes this.
  3. amyweber

amyweber Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to treat your online business as a real business. Treat the people who buy your products as your real customers. Communicate with them. Then 99% you will success :)

amyweber, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  4. Steve Powers

Steve Powers Peon

Best Answers:
    Well,you did a good job.Maybe you'd better spend more time on those three websites so that you can benefit
    more.Come on.

Steve Powers, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  5. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The reason not all the website is making money because not working properly on it.
    I have only 3 website and all of them give me good earning

lifeplayer, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  6. dairyman

dairyman Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The higher the number of sites, the lesser the concentration and attention you can pay to all of your sites unless and until you are a real hard worker. Hence, it is better to limit the numbers to manageable levels.
    In my case, all my sites and blogs chip in with their share of the adsense revenue.

dairyman, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  7. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I find that the average of people that come to your site, only 30% of them will turn into a sale or click through. So if you get 1000 visits a day, only around 300 or so will actually result in a clickthrough. Sometimes the scale is much lower though but that is the normal average. For me anyway.

If you have a cash cow, by all means duplicate its success again.

Mkcoy, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  8. catfightreport

catfightreport Peon

Best Answers:
    My website is highly targeted (except for when I post in forums like this) and I get about a 20-30 percent click through as well.

So the above is accurate in my own personal experience.

catfightreport, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  9. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't depend on adsense and depend on sales (ecommerce) for most of my websites. Those that aren't making money pretty well go to the back of the line in priority. I have a handful of websites that don't make much at all but I leave them up because they are making a little bit. I don't do anything with them though. I've sold a couple of sites that weren't doing well simply because of my lack of dedication to them.

PHPGator, Oct 2, 2009 IP