1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Jouni's seedboxes with new disk space offers

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Jouni, Oct 1, 2009.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi!

I'm pleased to offer you robust seedboxes for an affordable price - I've been running just fine since the summer of 2008 :) This time I've added some new disk space offers for anyone loving to have a plenty of it :p

The seedboxes are based on rTorrent + wTorrent web interface combination and run on dedicated servers located in the Netherlands and Luxembourg. I am also totally willing to work with you on custom setups to suit your needs - for example Torrentflux-b4rt with an admin account for advanced users and Azureus have been done, not to mention RapidLeech and server-side rarring/unrarring.

See my basic plans and common questions below and don't hesitate to contact me (details at the end of this post) if you've got anything like details or a test account to ask :cool:

--------------------------------------------------
    Jouni's half seedbox - €10/month
    25 GB disk space *
    Unlimited active torrents **
    Unmetered traffic
    - 10 Mbps bandwidth limit outbound ***
    HTTP access (for downloading)
    FTP + SFTP access (for downloading, uploading and managing)

Jouni's seedbox - €20/month
    50 GB disk space *
    Unmetered traffic
    - 20 Mbps bandwidth limit outbound ***

Jouni's double seedbox - €40/month
    110 GB disk space *
    Unmetered traffic
    - 40 Mbps bandwidth limit outbound ***
    Double your disk space on the plans above!
    Jouni's half seedbox - €3/month for 50 GB
    Jouni's seedbox - €5/month for 100 GB
    Jouni's double seedbox - €10/month for 220 GB

* Disk space is not hard limited for flexibility, but I still expect you to stay mainly within your recommended space.

** Supposing that you don't abuse the privilege - generally running like 50 torrents at the same time would eat up a huge amount of resources, probably starting to cause problems.

*** Basically your rTorrent will be capped for outbound bandwidth, inbound bandwidth will be left uncapped since most of people focus on seeding - there's not nearly as much demand for inbound bandwidth at all.

What payment methods do you accept?
    - PayPal and Moneybookers at this moment.

How long does it take to set up my account?
    - It shouldn't take more than a couple tens of minutes if I'm online and you're not looking for a complicated custom setup to be done. Usually depending on the time of day you might need to wait for a while since I might be sleeping for example.

If I'm not happy with my seedbox or I just want to leave, can I get a refund?
    - Well I don't really like to refund just a couple weeks for example, please request a test account before ordering if you aren't very sure about it yet. Otherwise you're free to leave anytime preferrably by contacting me first though I'll do my best to keep you satisfied and help you in case of any problems for sure. Technical problems are never counted out and often they might be even caused by reason I can do nothing about - in case of a longer downtime or noticable loss a discount or possibly a refund can be worked out!

Can I pay you quarterly, semi-annually or even annually?
    - Sure, discounts and essential refunds in case you want to leave can be worked out for longer payments as well.

Do I get any support if I need it?
    - Of course you do, feel free to contact me anytime! Since you're paying for the service, I've got to make sure you can take advance of it.

How about the server hardware, load and bandwidth availability?
    - All the servers are modern boxes with at least a decent dual core CPU, couple GBs of RAM and two 500 GB HDDs. For your best, I won't be taking too many users on a single server to make sure its load stays reasonable and the bandwidth availability is good. Usually we're talking about 6-8 "Jouni's seedbox" plans at most - you should be able to utilize outbound bandwidth up to your limit at any point. I'm also monitoring the servers day to day keeping in track of the actual usage to be ready to react it anytime on demand.

Is there any restrictions?
    - Not really, I suppose you know what you're doing and I'm here just to make sure your seedbox is up and running as it should and you're happy. I don't know what'll you use your seedbox for nor I'm interested in knowing that. Other users aren't able to access your private information in any way either.

Do you happen to have a website?
    - No I don't, so far. I've considered it, but it doesn't feel very necessary for me - at least for now. Feel free to contact me anytime using private messages (why not regular posts for public questions), email or MSN though!

I'm looking forward getting in contact with you! :)

Contact details:
    Private message (why not a regular post for public questions) to Jouni on DP
    Email:
    MSN:

Jouni, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  2. $@ND!P

$@ND!P Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well your offer sounds good, will you please tell me what will be the server speed.

$@ND!P, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  3. Jouni

Jouni Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $@ND!P: The servers have 100 Mbps FD connections and your "bandwidth limit outbound" for rTorrent is listed seperately on each plan :) It means you should be able to push up to that limit anytime.

Jouni, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  4. gameOn

gameOn Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just brought a custom plan from jouni , Speeds are amazing . Thanks :)

gameOn, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  5. sunnypajiii

sunnypajiii Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i need a custom plans for just 5 euros can i get it ?

sunnypajiii, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  6. Jouni

Jouni Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sunnypajiii: I sent you a PM - feel free to check it out :)

Jouni, Oct 10, 2009 IP