1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to earn $100 per day with Google AdSense ?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by algerian, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    The title is a bit provocative, but it pretty much sums up this article and also responds to a problem often experienced webmasters, present or future, can you make money online? The answer is undoubtedly yes. Internet is one tool among many to earn money. But do not get rich but in 5 minutes or to compete with Bill Gates before the end of the year. The Net could be summarized in these words: work hard for very little. So imagine how long it will take to your or your sites if you want them to prosper.

I linger to explain how hope to cross the 100 $ per day with Google AdSense. It is therefore to demonstrate the sustainability of a model B to C funded solely through advertising.

1. Do not put all your eggs in one basket
    In other words, even if one seems governed largely dominate every other day, this is not a reason to forget the others. In my experience of ten years, I'd say every two years, the board reported to me the most changed. Who remembers now Axidium or 24 PM? And yet these were covered live several hundreds of webmasters in the early 2000s.

2. Create unique content
    What is it that Wikipedia copy or plagiarize your favorite site? Earn a few $ on a specific keyword? You may especially be sued for plagiarism. In addition, unique content and constantly renew, you will attract loyal users, but also robots of search engines. More recently, love you, and you'll be better placed on the engines. This will largely determine your hearing.

3. Working in a field that you love
    Do not look for the area's most profitable ever. You come true to win a few $ but you quickly abandon because of passion. The passion will serve you well during your first month, first nighters and early lean years. Moreover, to publish quality content, you must be passionate. You do not become expert in marine biology or a strategy of war by reading two books.

4. Expand your audience
    The former CEO of Coca Cola said that the key to a product was not the product, but its distribution. In other words, what is it to have the best product in the world if nobody uses it? The same applies to the Net. The hearing is key. A key to transform your content into hard cash. Content alone does not report anything. Thousands of Internet users who visit your site every day, though. There are multitudes of ways to expand its audience, but in any case, do not use techniques called borderline. Always follow the rules of the profession.

5. Test, test and still test your ads
    It is common to copy / paste its code of advertising to the creation of the site and let it sleep quietly several months without touching it. This is nonsense. Google AdSense has developed an array of essential tools to test your ads. Where are the best locations? Is there a border? What should be the background color of your ads? Do you accept the ads? So many answers will not be linked to your site. Do not hesitate to increased testing. To do so, always compare the same period. Personally I display, alternating with a simple rand (), an advertisement in the old format, and a new advertising format. I can easily see the end of the day, one that earned the most. The tests should take place over several weeks to have more representation.

6. Optimize your pages
    Each page is unique and each page should be considered individually. In practice, it is not so cut your site in as many major topics, and work them. There are two major variables in the fabulous world of advertising: CTR and CPC.

- CTR determines the click rate, ie the number of clicks per 1000 views. CTR varies from one site, theme and one page to another. Advertising poorly targeted and poorly placed will not be clicked. In contrast, a CTR too high may be considered as borderline. In other words, the CTR may become suspect.
    To study the CTR, you should review the CTR of each category relative to the average CTR of your site. If this CTR is above average, this means that the ads are well positioned. Customers see them and click on it.

- The CPC determines it cost per click, or to, income from every click on ads. This cost is also very variable. From a few cents to several $ for a single click. Similarly, compare the CPC with a class over the average CPC.
    From these observations, three options available to you. - The category has a low CTR compared to the average: you must review the positioning of your ads, but also the background colors, border, etc.. In short, you must work your ads. - The category has a low CPC in relation to the average: enabling content advertising is not profitable. This can happen, but sometimes it is also a bit optimized content. Ads are then targeted less and less profitable CPC. It is worth checking your contents and possible rewrite or add some keywords. Beware, I say not to put keywords unrelated to the text, but to optimize the text. - The category has a high CTR and a high CPC: the ideal category. You must therefore work the audience and attract the most of your users on these pages.

7. Make yourself known to advertisers
    Google AdSense has been developing for some time now a destination for advertisers. The ads by location. This type of advertising is more lucrative than the so-called contextual advertising. Indeed, the advertiser knows your site and posting it. In fact, it increases the number of advertisers and auction may be activated on your site. The reputation of a site is often associated with its audience. A site with a strong audience draw more advertisers. In fact, you should be ready to receive them. Define criteria for location detail to meet every advertiser. These can then choose to announce at the top, bottom, sideways, or even through your site.

8. Respect AdSense
    Google AdSense has developed an extremely dense settlement and few people found it. Do not hesitate to consult frequently. It would be regrettable if a new rule you go through the dark side of the force and your account may disappear into the abyss Googliennes. It is also one reason to diversify its income. And if you do not, develop a test page. Make a screenshot, and present here on the AdSense forum. Internet users accustomed to AdSense will help you.

Good luck in your future developments and feel free to comment on this article

algerian, Oct 1, 2009 IP
    Shailendra Mishra likes this.
  2. kissmp3

kissmp3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, everthing fine until "How to earn $100 per day with Google AdSense ?", man 99% it`s bullshit

All it`s about "unique visits", you can read 1000 tutorials and ebooks, you can make 100$ with a 50 visits per day?

Answer me please!

kissmp3, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  3. Shailendra Mishra

Shailendra Mishra Peon

Best Answers:
    Nicely done!
    Thank you for the precious information.. How much time will a newbie take to reach that milestone if he follows all these steps ?

Shailendra Mishra, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  4. Earn at Home

Earn at Home Peon

Best Answers:
    I've seen a lot of these but some of your points is really nice to read

thanks for the info

Earn at Home, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  5. telnowalker

telnowalker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    first bring visitors to your site. more visitor, means more earring.

telnowalker, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  6. Nystul

Nystul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Been doing the "adsense" thingy for almost 3 yrs now ...
    All i can say is that to reach $100 a day, you need ALOT of hardwork, willingness to learn, be strongly motivated, and of course ... stick to the google TOS! Anything that seems to be a miracle, often aren't, and once you are penalized by google, it makes it much much harder.

Nystul, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  7. phedanee

phedanee Member

Best Answers:
    you're right

phedanee, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  8. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    are we gonna see the same crap over and over again every month?

Project Mobius, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  9. BMXRider09

BMXRider09 Peon

Best Answers:
    Id say all of the above was complete lies or at bare minimum old information which no longer applies to modern marketing, especially on google adsense which has changed a lot recently.

BMXRider09, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  10. JulieV

JulieV Guest

Best Answers:
    I have seen a lot to these and hopefully we can get a better grip on what we can put here so all of us will benefit. No offense... what you said are very true but the real deal is that you got to have good contents and traffic basically...

Thanks anyways for the sharing of what you got there..

JulieV

JulieV, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  11. actinoco

actinoco Peon

Best Answers:
    Agreed. The question is: how improve ur traffic?

actinoco, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  12. earticles

earticles Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    good tips but you must do more than that to earn... you need visitors... no visitors = no money

earticles, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  13. gameutopia

gameutopia Peon

Best Answers:
    $100 per day isn't exactly easy for most people. Either one would need a heck of a network or network of sites built up with tons of traffic or something. I wonder how many hours per day in work it would take to make this. I spend a lot of time and I don't get no where near that much. I wish and I keep trying, but I don't think this is something one could accomplish in a short amount of time.

gameutopia, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  14. jhayzedream

jhayzedream Peon

Best Answers:
    Some of those were effective but one thing for sure gain more traffic to your site and that's it

jhayzedream, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  15. Khansahib

Khansahib Peon

Best Answers:
    You can't now a days because Google is paying really low.

Khansahib, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  16. michael.aulia

michael.aulia Active Member

Best Answers:
    After finding out that I had to pay the government $800 out of my $2300 AdSense income, I simply got turned off by AdSense.. I think getting free items or vouchers are much better :confused:

michael.aulia, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  17. Brandon_R

Brandon_R Peon

Best Answers:
    Great Adsense tips here. May i add that you MUST put forth hard work and determination in order to make it work. No amount of reading can really show you how to make lots of money. It takes new ideas and techniques to make it successful and this artice surely shows the basic guidelines to follow.

Brandon_R, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  18. mdamin76

mdamin76 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    $100 a day is possible if you are sincere in doing this business. Never play with blackhat.

mdamin76, Oct 1, 2009 IP
  19. tonyran

tonyran Peon

Best Answers:
    The title is a bit misleading but the info are good, I especially like the first one. Its hard to try and get $100 from one site (unless you have killer content) but if youre spread it over many sites the bar then is lowered.

tonyran, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  20. Ntech25

Ntech25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great tips. I been using adsense for years and never found a good system that works. Traffic and content is the king. Thanks for info

Ntech25, Oct 2, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.