1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Serious] A storybook about pot written just for children?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Dude111, Sep 29, 2009.

Dude111, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  2. qardinal

qardinal Peon

Best Answers:
    It'd take a pothead to write something like that.

qardinal, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  3. ErikTheRed

ErikTheRed Peon

Best Answers:
    Wait till FOX news finds out that Obama is making this mandatory reading for all grade school students!

How is this any different then a children's sex eduction book? I don't see anything about promoting it, just factual information regarding a substance that children need to be aware of. Why people do it. Why it's illegal. Why it's not for kids.

Kids are smart, and they haven't been buying the "If you smoke Marijuana once in your life you will end up a blood-thirsty rapist" technique of drug prevention that's been pushed on them for the last half a century.

ErikTheRed, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  4. Traditione

Traditione Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Best thing ever.

Why?

Because it is Just A Plant.

Thinking otherwise makes it a demon that is feared instead of understood...

...While we conveniently forget that wheat and barley are responsible for the most deaths (of course, being challenged by the also legal tobacco for that crown of what can kill more).

Traditione, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  5. Traditione

Traditione Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wait, I read a bit more of the book:

"“Wow,” said Jackie, after they left. “I’m going to plant some marijuana at home!”

“We’ll talk about that later,” said her mom. “Now we’re going to see my doctor, Dr. Eden. I think she will have some more information for us.” "

hahahahaha Oh that silly Jackie, always getting into crazy mischief, like planting pot at home.

Traditione, Sep 30, 2009 IP