1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Google do not rank my site?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by MasterG, Sep 7, 2009.

1. MasterG

MasterG Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all comment. Please comment and give me suggest for my modify.

MasterG, Sep 7, 2009 IP
  2. MasterG

MasterG Peon

Best Answers:
    I read this article and I have some question. My site control by .htaccess for url rewrite for example.

/comparison/item-name/item-id.html

how to move the old url format to the new format I have no more experience in htaccess i've just copy scheme from the old site.

Then I also have more question. If you browse my site and you see on product page with compare engine. You will see merchant and you can click it

That page will redirect to merchant page, I use <meta> to redirect is that good or not for spider/search engine?

Please suggest and help..

MasterG, Sep 7, 2009 IP
  3. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    You also don't have a lot of text content, and what text there is has no on page SEO what so ever. Spiders do not read inside those frames, so the only text that is getting spidered is the product descriptions.
    If those are the same as descriptions on other sites, (Which I suspect it may be) then those descriptions are duplicate content and will not be given preference.

That's 2 things right there working heavily against you.

My advice...find a way to incorporate some optimized articles or text into your site, and follow keyword and on page SEO tactics with it.

hmansfield, Sep 7, 2009 IP
  4. Freddieb

Freddieb Peon

Best Answers:
    You may have built back links too quickly. You have 1000's of back links which if done too quickly an unnaturally to Google may have gotten your site sand boxed.

Freddieb, Sep 7, 2009 IP
  5. MasterG

MasterG Peon

Best Answers:
    The content i think not duplicated with other site coz' i have my merchant and display content but as you said "don't have a lot of text".

Yes, most of content in my page similar to other site that's product description and now i'm try to add some information such as review to make different.

Thank you for your comment.

MasterG, Sep 7, 2009 IP
  6. MasterG

MasterG Peon

Best Answers:
    My site age more than 1 year i belive i'm not in sandbox for sure but not ranking well.

MasterG, Sep 7, 2009 IP
  7. SunstarShop

SunstarShop Peon

Best Answers:
    Backlinks will do you a great favor, set anchor text with your target keyword, and then flood it to other forums!

SunstarShop, Sep 8, 2009 IP
  8. MasterG

MasterG Peon

Best Answers:
    Article submission is faster way for link building? I'm try to write and submit.

MasterG, Sep 8, 2009 IP
  9. MasterG

MasterG Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello friend,
    After I discussed via DB forums and i got many idea to change my site and now I changed. So google start to index my new url structure and I have more traffic from google. Thank you so much for your idea to optimized. I will not forget all of your guys.
    thanks again.

MasterG, Sep 14, 2009 IP
  10. deeprajncc

deeprajncc Member

Best Answers:
    The google see the title tag, page rank and inbound link of any website which increase traffic and visibility of any website, so need to improve all this on page and link building work.

deeprajncc, Sep 19, 2009 IP
  11. MasterG

MasterG Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for review. My site start up the new url and get indexed (not all) I hope I will get more traffic. I need to get more backlinks as well.

MasterG, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  12. leepee

leepee Active Member

Best Answers:
    To get good rankings in google,get some good quality back links & concentrate more on the keyword density.Keyword density is more important in this case.But you should learn more about different SEO techniques to improve your SERP.

leepee, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  13. Deus Ex

Deus Ex Peon

Best Answers:
    #1 | PR: 2 | Google Cache Date: Sep 29 2009 | Traffic Value: 126 | Age: 03-2008 | del.icio.us: - | del.icio.us Page Bookmarks: - | Diggs: 1 | Digg's Popular Stories: 0 | Stumbleupon: - | Twitter: 0 | Y! Links: 8,060 | Y! .edu Links: 1 | Y! .gov Links: 0 | Y! Page Links: 5,580 | Y! .edu Page Links: 0 | Technorati: - | Alexa: 609,512 | Compete.com Rank: 366,089 | Compete.com Uniques: 3,798 | Trends | Cached: 1,080 | dmoz: 0 | Bloglines: 0 | Page blog links: 2,764 | wikipedia: - | dir.yahoo.com: 16 | Botw: ? | Whois | Sktool | Yahoo position: 2 | Majestic SEO linkdomain: 821

Build more links and the content should have everything to do with the niche -- maybe pull in news feeds from other sites and post up a blog? blog marketing is highly effective. Keep this up and make sure the site links are of high PR and value

Deus Ex, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  14. sweetmonika

sweetmonika Guest

Best Answers:
    Google doesnt rank in some conditions when your site doenot have some relevant content, meta tag,keywods, description and also when there is no work done for off page optimization for the website.

sweetmonika, May 1, 2010 IP
  15. lucygray

lucygray Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    review r targeted keywords and improve your back link.

lucygray, May 19, 2010 IP
  16. rhrayan

rhrayan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    google is not daily update page rank .it update after a time period.

rhrayan, May 20, 2010 IP
  17. akheelseo

akheelseo Peon

Best Answers:
    site sounds good, i suggest you to create a XML site map

akheelseo, May 20, 2010 IP
  18. wealth003

wealth003 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This software will get your website indexed and rank faster. It is the secret of top internet marketers, even Ewen Chia.

Cheers.

wealth003, May 20, 2010 IP
  19. deeprajncc

deeprajncc Member

Best Answers:
    Hi....................... I see your website page rank is 3 it was 2 before some time. Your website get 5 visitors per day so you have to do SMO (Social Media Optimization) for your website for your website. You have to do effective Offpage optimization work for generating backlinks. Keep it up.

deeprajncc, Jul 13, 2010 IP
  20. monikajoshi

monikajoshi Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi...............As you told me that your website pages rank was 2 but now it is 3, congratulation. As we know Google update the page rank every three months. You have to get 2 or 3 way quality backlinks from same themes. Keep it up.

monikajoshi, Jul 13, 2010 IP