1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me make my portfolio :) !

Discussion in 'Design' started by saimonsharif, Sep 27, 2009.

I really don't want to write that much :p , but I can can web design (uncoded) for a relatively small base fee of $50. That's right, $50.

You get a fully layered organized PSD file within 2 days*.

You can view my deviantArt account here. My two recent designs are Black Hat and Global X.

Why the low price?
    I need to get a portfolio started. I'm tired of making mock ups and entering shoddy contests. I have a lot of work that I did before but it just isn't up to par with what I want in a portfolio. I just need some work to do using the style I've just about perfected. That, and I need a bit of money for Christmas.

* I usually finish my designs within a day but things happen in life and having a 2 day window is good for me. I never take work I don't have time for.

saimonsharif, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  2. ravinder.babbar

ravinder.babbar Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi sure
    I can help you to design anything kindle send me your email id i will show you my work
    thanks

ravinder.babbar, Sep 28, 2009 IP