1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fast Easy $10 Logo

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by cigam1, Sep 24, 2009.

1. cigam1

cigam1 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dakouten and Cloubnokia4u, thank you so much for your latest submissions. Greatly appreciated.

This contest will be closed in about 15 minutes and the graphic artist with the chosen logo will be announced. Like I said, you all made my decision extremely difficult and I wish I could pay more money to the winner as all the work posted here are in my eyes priceless. I could never pay you folks enough for the professionalism you all showed and how you competed against each other with such tact and courtesy. I wish more people could come to DP and use your services as you are all so talented.

Anyway, I will stop gabbing now and come back in 15 minutes with the winner. Thanks again.

Regards,
    Cigam1.

cigam1, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  2. carlita1177

carlita1177 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That's sweet.

carlita1177, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  3. cigam1

cigam1 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please Pardon My Tardiness. I apologize.

My fellow graphic artists, please help me announce the person whose logo has been chosen for this competition...

Before I do, I simply want to get across to you that I cannot thank you all enough, I really can't show my gratitude to all who contributed to this contest and made it so beautiful. You all made me want to hold a contest everyday here on DP but we all know this is not possible.

You all did fabulous and I know you have added to your portfolio and to your experience by doing what you did. Please continue with the great work you have started and never forget... You Are All Winners.

So with that said, let us all congratulate and announce DP... oh sorry, my bad; DacianPrince as the one whose work was chosen. Thank you so much DacianPrince (please check your PM). Congratulations.

I would really like to have you all back to participate in any other contests I might have. Please expect an invitation when I do.

Thank you very much and have a great 'rest of the weekend'.

Highest Regards,
    Cigam1.

cigam1, Sep 26, 2009 IP
    DacianPrince likes this.
  4. carlita1177

carlita1177 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    congrats DacianPrince :)