1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ranking Top 10 In 3 days In mortgage niche.

Discussion in 'Google' started by AZB, Sep 25, 2009.

With enough backlinks in a short period of time I was able to rank multiple 3 word targeted keywords top ten in google and a two word keyword from nowhere to top 200. This was all in 3 days of putting links out. Anyone else seen similar results when they do insane backlinking to a single page using multiple anchor texts?

adam

AZB, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  2. domi22

domi22 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've tried this method myself and found some results

domi22, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  3. tornado!

tornado! Active Member

Best Answers:
    How much traffic do those keywords get?

tornado!, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  4. Tarfari

Tarfari Active Member

Best Answers:
    How many backlinks did you add?

I think there's a threshold and if you cross it, you'll get hit with the -50 penalty....mind you I'm not 100% sure if that's true because I could see people sabotaging competitors sites by adding massive links.

Tarfari, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  5. AZB

AZB Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you use this URL format eg hxxp://forums.digitalpoint.com?=cool-forums ? It works well when promoting multiple target keywords for a single page.

AZB, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  6. AZB

AZB Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea this is what i was thinking... if there was a penalty like this is could be a abused and you could grief people and businesses so bad it wouldn't be fair. So logic dictates there isn't a penalty but who knows.

AZB, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  7. Tarfari

Tarfari Active Member

Best Answers:
    AZB...could you please explain the syntax? Say I wanted to promote a site using the keywords "Montreal mushroom growers" for the (hypothetical) url www.montmush.com....what would the link look like?

I assume I'd use "Montreal mushroom growers" as the anchor text.

Please explain.

Thanks.

Tarfari, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  8. AZB

AZB Peon

Best Answers:
    I provided this service for a client for free to prove my services. So I am not sure how the traffic is going but Its very amazing results regardless... I was not expecting close to these results. The main keyword is actually ranked 90th now its just not showing up with that tool. So all the keywords i targeted are kicking so much ass and they were not top 200 before and the mainkeyword was nowhere to be found.

http://img18.imageshack.us/i/mortgagerank2.png/

AZB, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  9. AZB

AZB Peon

Best Answers:
    It would be hxxp://www.montmush.com?=montreal-mushroom-growers and put the anchor text Montreal mushroom growers. The url should resolve and the top level domain ww.montmush.com

The great thing is google will actually index "hxxp://ww.montmush.com?=montreal-mushroom-growers" On my mortgage example all those crazy rankings are showing my modified link as the link that is indexed for the page.. So i KNOW that it was from my backlinks.

have to switch xx's it wont let me post links

azb

AZB, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  10. Tarfari

Tarfari Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's a sweet tip! I'm going to try that for my site. Thanks so much for sharing!!

Tarfari, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  11. AZB

AZB Peon

Best Answers:
    Np glad I could help

I will be offering a Link promotion service soon... I am just waiting to get some posts and reputation before I post my offer. I already have my offer on another reputable web forum and my rep is doing good a couple weeks in. I have been pretty much working for free and just asking for a review as payment. I have more then 10 people contacting me now tho so I have took down my free offer for now. Hope to make some contacts here aswell

good day to everyone
    adam

AZB, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  12. AZB

AZB Peon

Best Answers:
    Update... I decided to recheck the mortgage site rankings because its been a few more days since the last screenshot and rankings are continuing to rise.

[​IMG]

And for some reason that tool dosen't show rankings for the main keyword but using a tool that searches different data centers I found it and its doing good.. It wasn't top 1000 when I started.

[​IMG]

And for anyone curious This was obtained in under a week... Before I started the main keyword wasn't ranked and the other 4 were all 200+ results in. And now? The results speak for them selves.

azb

AZB, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  13. Bompa

Bompa Active Member

Best Answers:
    If anyone could attain such great results, they would use it for their OWN sites, not
    work for free while making other people rich.

sorry dude, just had to say it.

Bompa

Bompa, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  14. AZB

AZB Peon

Best Answers:
    I am working on making my own sites to promote but It takes time. I was not expecting results to this degree with a such a small amount of work from me.

How else am I supposed to build rep on the forums? A test of my service does not seem like a unreasonable offer and that's where I saw these results.

When the guy sent me the site and keywords I was very skeptical and even warned him that the mortgage niche is highly competitive and I didn't promise anything... And then you seen the results...

I am not lying... I have nothing to gain by lying about this I just really want more insight so I don't ruin my business.

azb

I am obtaining these results thanks... and if i make other people rich dont you think they might compensate me or hire me for more work?

AZB, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  15. lightlysalted

lightlysalted Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice work, always good to hear people having success but the key aspect is long term success.

lightlysalted, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  16. dogtraining-guides.com

dogtraining-guides.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hi,

I have read this thread at least 10 times and still not getting what it is that you are doing with the link structure

could you please elaborate a little bit

Thanks in advance

dogtraining-guides.com, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  17. harizd

harizd Peon

Best Answers:
    lol. same here. What has the link structure got to do with SERP ? I know custom permalinks help but what's up with the "=" sign in the link? Please elaborate if you want to be of any help to others.

harizd, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  18. sana10

sana10 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i also made lot of backlinks like this and got very good results:)
    it can improve the traffic rank with lil bit time..

sana10, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  19. dogtraining-guides.com

dogtraining-guides.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol, you did?

why don't you elaborate a bit, please and thank u

dogtraining-guides.com, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  20. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Its very simple.

Google is effected by new links. Any new links. Doesn't matter if they are good, bad, artificial pieces of crap.... they will boost rankings TEMPORARILY

Once Google counts and scores the crappy links the site rankings will drop off the face of the Earth.

Remember

Stupid is a s stupid does (or believes) - Forrest Gump

Sem-Advance, Sep 26, 2009 IP