1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

To many links get you banned in G?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by AZB, Sep 25, 2009.

Lets say i get 2000 backlinks in one day spread out over 100s of servers 1000s of sites and 1000s of ips? Could this many backlinks in a short period time hurt my rank or get me banned? This is not link farming... they are legitimate links in the footer of strictly wh websites.

The reason I ask is Im ranking in days top ten in google in competitive niches and just wondering if my party is going to come to a end.

Any insight would be helpful

thanks
    adam

AZB, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  2. downloadvyp

downloadvyp Peon

Best Answers:
    if your site is new,it may fall .as you know,because of the sandbox effect .if the links are relevant,there should be no problem,but if it is bulk links,then you may have a problem

downloadvyp, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  3. blackhat master

blackhat master Peon

Best Answers:
    It really depends, If the quality of your landing page is really gr8, It should not be an issue......You know what, i seriously think, google site raters do exist & they will review your site for everything n then based upon your site quality... You know!!!

blackhat master, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  4. AZB

AZB Peon

Best Answers:
    So your saying it will depend on what the site is like not the backlinks that will get me sandboxed or banned? Lets assume I have a few month old reputable WH site with decent SEO would tons of tons of not super targeted backlinks hurt me? (The anchor text is targeted but the site may not be totally relevant that the link shows up on) The links are on reputable wh sites and no shady business what so ever.

azb

AZB, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  5. EpicServices

EpicServices Peon

Best Answers:
    Depends on the content the links have.

EpicServices, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  6. AZB

AZB Peon

Best Answers:
    What if its just a page with a pic and a product name and no other content? If I could rank this simple of a page would it get banned for to many backlinks to fast?

I am accomplishing this feat and wondering if my crazy backlinks train is going to come to a end. The backlinks are spread out very natural just tons in a short period of time and not super relevant sites..

No bh methods on any sites involved and all are legitimate wh sites and backlinks... just laptop links might show up on the footer of a baseball site for example or the footer of some random forum. So Assuming the page dosen't have any original content just a product name and a pic and its ranking top ten in google for 3 word keywords.. If it got reported would it get banned and removed? I don't see how its breaking any rules... Its just simple.

Let me know what you think thanks

adam

AZB, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  7. Cabz

Cabz Guest

Best Answers:
    it depends on the speed the links come in, the relevancy and how old your domain is. Like it was said above it may fall if your domain is a newbert. You using xrumer or another similar tool?

Cabz, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  8. AZB

AZB Peon

Best Answers:
    No all the websites owners consent to the links being placed on their website and it is not spam whatsoever. Xrumer is like a big can of SPAM... my setup is about the exact opposite spectrum of backlinking by obtaining only quality backlinks. Instead of spamming the entire internet full of crap without anyones consent with crazy captcha breaking and whatnot tricks the bh use. For the record I have never used Xrumer I am just aware of the program and its capability s. My method is a private link exchange between wh webmasters setup with an advanced script.

azb

AZB, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  9. FCM

FCM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If this was true competitors would be able to destroy the competition. You can buy 200,000 links for like 250.00 bucks on some link purchasing websites.

FCM, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  10. AZB

AZB Peon

Best Answers:
    EDIT** I took your post wrong... That is a valid point that I was misinterpreting. You are correct it would be unfair if to many links could hurt a domain because you could greif people and business and that would be unfair. I get it now sorry about that EDIT**

I am ranking mortgage niche on 3 word targeted keywords in a few days. Top ten... from nowhere in the top 200 before I started. Targeting multiple keywords pointed at the same homepage. I target 5 keywords and checked the rankings the main keyword wasnt in top 1000 and others were not in top 200 some were top 1000 before I started tho. Heres a screenshot after a few days of my promotion.

[​IMG]

The main keyword is ranked 90th when I check it manually it wasn't coming up on this tool. I realize there are many datacenters.

I admit I might get banned because it was to many links to fast but right now I am pulling off incredible results.

Im not trying to brag I just looking for some insight so I dont push my luck and screw this up

cheers and thanks for the comments

azb

AZB, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  11. johnsmith14

johnsmith14 Peon

Best Answers:
    hmmmmm...........

johnsmith14, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  12. mike_01

mike_01 Peon

Best Answers:

I am sure that getting 2000 backlinks in a DAY (I emphasis) will surely trigger a red alert at the Big G and this might (most probably WILL) hit your website rankings too. I guess this will on a later stage involve manual review too, if you raise a request to reinclude your website or ask them to recheck the same.

I would rather suggest you to go easy with the link building and make it look natural. Tell me what will happen if you eat a whole lot of food of 10 days in a single day? Your body isn't going to accept it and so is Google. Let it go natural and you will get the results too.

Cheers...

mike_01, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  13. AZB

AZB Peon

Best Answers:
    What if you got linked at the top of some of the social media sites and in a day got 1000s of backlinks? Google is going to penalize you for that? and lets say I have a beef against you I can load up your URL and spam it to shit all over the internet and you would get penalized? That wouldnt be fair at all and griefing would go on like crazy. I just think people naysay on lots of backlinks quickly because they have no method to do it effectively. I have found one and its blowing everything I thought about ranking for websites out of the water.

AZB, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  14. lxguy

lxguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't agree with that.Too many links will get your sites more traffic,instead of being banned.

lxguy, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  15. mike_01

mike_01 Peon

Best Answers:
    I do agree with what you are saying but my point still stays there and I would like to also mention that until you are an authority website you will surely see some sort of hit in the rankings. We are talking about 2000 links in a DAY and it is pretty sure that a newbie website can't really get that too easily untill they do something really different or dodgy.

My 2 pence.

mike_01, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  16. AZB

AZB Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you. :) I have met alot of resistance. Promotion is a pain in the ass to do effectively and it takes alot of work (usually) so people just have these limiting beliefs to make them feel better about not getting their site out there.

cheers

AZB, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  17. togu25

togu25 Peon

Best Answers:
    i don't think so,many link that you get in one day won't get a banned of your site

togu25, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  18. AZB

AZB Peon

Best Answers:
    Why does it have to be dodgy.. What is dodgy about exchanges links on a network with 500+ servers X0,000 sites countless ips all wh...(The network is heavily montiored) All partys involved and owners are in agreement with the backlinks placed on their sites. Is this shady to you? Or is it just very organized business strategy that's making a limited few nice money and you cant believe it.

Im not trying to be abrasive or brag or start trash wars. I'm just trying to get some good discussion going because I still want to learn and hear other people perspective. I don't have it figured out but I know its not setup like most people think and Im trying to blow the lid off and watch what happens.

Thanks for the reply

cheers
    azb

AZB, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  19. AZB

AZB Peon

Best Answers:
    I should of started a poll hah thanks buddy some people see the light! :p

AZB, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  20. enhu

enhu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if those backlinks are acquired using the paid service, theres a chance of getting banned.

enhu, Sep 25, 2009 IP