1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Earn Quick Money?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by zalim_prince, Sep 2, 2009.

Hi Fellas ..

I Just Signed Up for Google Adwords with a £61.50 Promo Code Balance.
    I have a Movies Download Website which is in My Signature.
    But i Want to Make Good Use of The Adword Balance and want To Make Some Good Money. Can Anyone Suggest me Some Good Ways For Converting My Balance to Some Good Money?

Thanks All Suggesions Welcomed :)

zalim_prince, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  2. babadorie

babadorie Member

Best Answers:
    Could you be a little bit specific? Are you planning to use your balance in google advertising. Of course you cannot withdraw that money but can use it on advertising.

babadorie, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  3. zalim_prince

zalim_prince Peon

Best Answers:
    yes i am Planning to Use on Google Adwords By Advertising .... But Don't Know what to Advertise to Make Some Decent Money ...

zalim_prince, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  4. babadorie

babadorie Member

Best Answers:
    You will have to have a product or service before you can advertise. Your best bet is to search for product or service you can advertise with your balance.
    Good Luck!

babadorie, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  5. zalim_prince

zalim_prince Peon

Best Answers:
    Any Idea of which Products ? Because i have Never Sold any Products Before

zalim_prince, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  6. Beanz

Beanz Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are good at writing ads you can earn some easy money with clickbank

1. Sign up with Clickbank
    2. Visit clickbanks "marketplace" and find some offers with high gravity
    3. Create a Hoplink(explained at clickbank.com)
    4. Promote your Hoplink with google adwords.

Beanz, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  7. senecacollege

senecacollege Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    since your website is related to warez, you can try yottach, good warez affiliate program

senecacollege, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  8. hnida

hnida Guest

Best Answers:
    AdSense and other PPC strategies are great all fun and games until your budget runs out. I don't really see your 60 pounds going far. I'd look for other ways to market.

hnida, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  9. ponpulla

ponpulla Peon

Best Answers:
    sites like those work off high traffic and cpm Just Check Out your Competetion And See What They use... RLSLOG.net is the king with over 380,000 Unique Visitors A day, And they do strickly cpm, becasue people who visit those site arent relly in the buisness to buy things if you know what i mean. you offerinh dvdrip for downloads so a blockbuster, or netflix or something affilates is not gonna work and if you promote something un related thats not gonna work. best bet is to get your traffic high and go for cpm, Site you can check out and look to see what ads they are working with are

irfree.com
    iwillsearch4u.com
    rlslog.net
    zerosec.ws

And you can just take their idea and implement it, but this niche is hard to get up their in high traffic since, theyre are already thousand of great site with like 20 editors each so it'll be hard to keep up and steal some of the visitors off their plate but good luck

ponpulla, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  10. zalim_prince

zalim_prince Peon

Best Answers:
    i am Not Saying to Use My Movie Download Site , i Can Make New As well But i need a Product which i can Easily Sell Using Google Adwords Balance i Have ....

I Guess Webhosting Would Work or Ebooks Would Also Work Fine

Any Other ?

zalim_prince, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  11. genchev

genchev Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try signing up with CPALead and build a gateway for the new movies. I'm not sure about your website, if it's really gives the chance to download a movie(warez linking) I'm pretty sure google will ban it. Your adwords account will be banned too.

genchev, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  12. zalim_prince

zalim_prince Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats Why i am Not Using My Movie Downlaod Site ... I am loking to make a new Blog Or Something to Sell Money Making Ebooks or Webhostings ...

zalim_prince, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  13. ponpulla

ponpulla Peon

Best Answers:
    oh i see, you tryna push a item, well just find something with a hign conversion rate and use google adwords as longa s it not costing more then 50% to Convert the elad youll be good , look at click bank, or cj.com they have items you can choose from

ponpulla, Sep 4, 2009 IP
  14. willrs

willrs Peon

Best Answers:
    Guy, it's not that easy to make money with AdWords. I failed several times until I succeed for the first time and lost hundreds of dollars. My advices for you:

1 - Purchase CommisionBlueprint course. Steven really teaches what he promises.
    2 - Purchase PPC Bully. I'm not a thief, so I don't copy campaigns. However, it's good to give you some useful information about products and niches.
    3 - Don't be afraid, be persistent. If you have no experience with PPC here is a fact: you will LOSE your 60 euros. Can be sure you will not get to profit in your first try. Accept this fact. Actually, you will lose much more. But if you don't give up and follow these advices you will start making money with PPC onde day. And after this day you'll never stop, you'll earn more and more money...
    4 - If you cannot afford all this money now, wait, don't hurry. Just start when you can spend all the required money and time.

All the above is true. I'm not just saying what others say, I'm saying what I lived. Consider it a testimonial.

willrs, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  15. kurtyash

kurtyash Member

Best Answers:
    Go to Adbux.com....earn money everyday.

kurtyash, Sep 24, 2009 IP
  16. fdelixx

fdelixx Peon

Best Answers:
    you can get money from write article.freelancer,video upload as metacafe,writing a power sales later,graffik,many ways to quick income..

fdelixx, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  17. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    seo is big open market, if u have skill, u can get project, give good result and earn

newlogo, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  18. niceadorn

niceadorn Guest

Best Answers:
    everyone want to know how to earn money quickly.But i still do not know how to do it.

niceadorn, Sep 27, 2009 IP